LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

have to say that the favorite thing about the G3 would have to be the buttons on the back, as you said Linus always pushing them on accident when using the phone (except with the iPhone cause those buttons are solid)

I love the large 5.5" display and the build quality.

Favorite has to be that PPI for the screen, just amazing.

Its difficult to choose a favourite part... The screen, those buttons at the back, 3gb of ram...but my favoutite feature is having the buttons at the back as it changes the whole experience.

This phone is just breathtaking and amazing!

Mostly I like the amazing camera with the laser focus because no one wants crappy looking images or miss a important moment

because the camera needed to long to shoot the picture.

i love the thin bezels as well as the laser focus!

My favourite feature would probably be that you have the easy mode so that if you were to give this phone to somebody like your mother she can still use it just fine. 

The bottom bar thing is also really cool!

That button positioning. I have big hands but with a screen that size using all the side buttons is a PITA. Oh yeah and that battery life and the micro SD and replaceable battery and the screen rez/size and that custom rom and did i just list most of the phone?

My favourite part of the phone is the double battery in the box of the Korean model... I love large batteries, and i love having two large batteries even more :3

Hi.

The Fact it lets me touch it on the Back 

that is now useful for more than a camera 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

I like this LG very much,, and my nokia 625 was stolen ( Left it on a bar while I went for a wee )..

The 1440p screen is the kicker for me,, plus its not an apple or a sammy... 

So I do really need a phone, and it's ok,, I don't go to bars now, or wee,,..

Edit..

What I really like about this phone, is that it could be in the post and on its way to me..

I really like the design and the buttons on the back, that's something I would really like to try.

I love the 1440p display and the customizability. It's a great phone

I like da screen... yep, da screen. And the 2560 x 1440 screen. Coming Ma! gotta go... :-/

"Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing" Oscar Wilde.  

Favorite thing must be the button placement :P

what I really like about G3 is first off, its 530+ppi screen coupled with that sexy thin bezel..coming from one that has less than 400ppi it does make a difference..and not forgetting its..... well scratch all of that, im just tired of touch wiz

For me it's obvious. it's that super sexy 1440p screen. We are one step closer to 4k phones!!!!!

My Gaming Setup: CPU: AMD FX-8350  |  CoolingCooler Master Hyper 212 Evo   Motherboard: Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0   Ram: Corsair 16gb 1600mhz lp (2x8)   GPU: Msi Gtx 970 |  StorageSeagate Barracuda 1tb & Samsung 840 Evo 120gb   PSU: XFX 550w Core Edition   Case: Corsair 760t   OS: Windows 7 Professional 64 bit  

Peripherals: Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry Mx Brown   Mouse: Corsair M65 Black   Speakers: Microlab FC20 40w 2.1   Monitor: LG 29UM65 29" 2560x1080 IPS 5ms Ultra Wide

I like LG G3 because of the new button placement and massive 1440p screen!!!

I'd have to say I like the 1440p screen best followed by the removable/replaceable battery, SD card port and all phones/tablets should at least have the option for wireless charging 

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

The function button on the back, instead of the side.

Corsair 400R, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz 16GB, Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz, Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Motherboard, 240GB Samsung 840 Evo Sata III SSD, 2 x Asus GTX 780 Direct CU2 SLI, Corsair H100i and Corsair AX860i Platinum Power supply.

what I really like about G3 is first off, its 530+ppi screen coupled with that sexy thin bezel..coming from one that has less than 400ppi it does make a difference..and not forgetting its..... well scratch all of that, im just tired of touch wiz :)

my favourite thing must be that 2560x1440 *drool*

I had my G2 for a year now i think and i loved the phone, and wanted to get G3 for a while. I love that new feature for unlocking the phone with tapping certain parts of the screen. Its so handy and would be quite secure if you think about it.

my favorite thing about the g3 are that the buttons are on the back and the screen size ofcourse also the software looks good in my opinion 

i personally own the g2 but a couple of days it broke :(

1440p + the dual window mode seems amazing. I watch a lot of stuff on my phone and being able to browse the web, email or text someone without minimizing would be so useful.