LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite "feature" is the overall size of the device taking into account that the screen has a gorgeous 5.5'' diagonal.

My favourite bit about it was the design. I love a minimal design and from the front you can tell. Also the ability to increase the keyboard(keypad?) size was pretty sweet.

What I love about this phone is that it looks like stock Android, but it has the customisation features of a custom rom.

I love the Korean bit as I'm half korean haha

Other than that, I like that it has 16:9 aspect ratio. makes you able to record on the mobile and then upload to the computer and still cover the whole screen with video!

My favourite part of the lg g3 is the fact that it doesn't support mobile networks. It will have amazing battery life and great for watching some linus tech late at night!

I like the design of the LG G3.

I think the display on the LG G3 is my favorite part , but there are many aspects that i also like ,like the 5.5 screen the back buttons and the design

Actually i like the big phone with big resolution that's the interesting thing & faster 801 processor with 3 Gigs of RAM....!

love the slim bezel design...wish the m8 had slimmer bezel, would've been perfect.....

Also, loved that the back is replaceable, not that the brushed aluminum looks horrid, just like customizable back plates.. :D

For me I love the amount of customisation options on this phone.

The lack of side buttons is a really nice touch as well, the ones on the side of my Z1 are very annoying.

I like the design of the LG G3.

A removable battery, a 1440p screen. Just awesome

I quite like the idea of back mounted buttons.

I personally liked the G3's UI and responsiveness, which is a nice change from my DNA's Sense UI. 

Awesome review, hope you had fun on your date with Slick.

My favorite part of this phone would be the amount of hassle and time saved to open up another app and reply or chat with another person while doing something else... It is how I will love to do social stuff and enjoy content on my phone at the same time. And of course, the amount of customization it offers with it's Stock Android.  :D

Favorite part is hands down the 1440p screen. The small bezels come in a close second.

My favorite feature of the phone is all of the customizable extra tweak settings. This makes it more your phone instead of the phone LG desigend for you.

The thing that i most like from your review is that 2560x1440 screen and the Qualcomm Snapdragon 801. Now i actualy own an LG phone, L7 and i'd like a replacement for it. Dunno, just sayin' . 

General Electric GE90-115B: i7 2600k @4.0Ghz + ID-Cooling Frostflow+ 120 / MSI Z77A-GD65 / 4x4G DDR3 1333Mhz / Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 Ti + NZXT Kraken G12 + Corsair H75 / Seasonic M12II-620 EVO 620W / Kingston SV300 120G (boot) + Western Digital WDC10EFRX 1TB / Fractal Design Focus G / 3x Corsair AF140 + 1x Bitfenix Spectre Pro Black 140 mm

My favourite part is that amazing 5.5' display, but also the battery, the CPU, the RAM...everything compared to my Neo V :D

I love the bezels, the phone looks amazing with thin bezels

The most intresting thing about the G3 is the batterylife hasn`t been comrpimesed from what i`ve read online

that is really impressive for a phone with that screen size and 537 PPi screen

its just weird for a phone that thin and compact.
LOOK AT ALL DEM PIXELS 0_0 !!!

My favorite thing about this phone is that it's just huge it's a freaking 5.5 inch display why you ask because I have huge hands and Linus complains about it being huge well it's about personal preference ,in the past i had a zte racer ii with a 2.8 inch display and i had to download custom keyboards and typing in landscape mode to avoid hitting 2 buttons with my huge thumbs which didn't help that much, but the phone is a power house and hence the price tag that it has.

I like the looks and the massive resolution of the phone and the camera features are pretty nice too!

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!