LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I love:

- the multitasking posibility

- fast message response

- scrisp display

- side buttons gone

- tap to unlock

- hide/customize display buttons

:D

I've always liked the idea of unibody metal phones, but I'm not really one for "weighty" devices.

Things like the HTC One are heavy enough at 5", and I can only see this increasing as screen sizes go up.

So I guess if a phone can keep the aesthetics of a metal phone, while cutting down on the weight without compromising on the structural integrity of the phone, that gets a thumbs up from me.

I like the screen fade out effect. Reminded me of a CRT monitor if any of you remembers lol

I like the part where you can edit the on-screen buttons! Not to mention: laser-focusing on a camera phone!? Totally awesome and it's even more sexy than a Nexus 5. 

I really like the Custom Overlay Skin because it is not to different to Stock Android but has a couple of tweaks that are really awesome such as the multitasking with it displaying nine applications at the same time.

the best part in this LG g3 phone in my opinion is the massive processing power and high ppi ,,, i know it not gona make a high deffrence but its there  ;)

What I like about this phone:
1. Design looks beautifully.

2. 13 MP camera with laser distance finder.

3. 3 GB of RAM and quad core.

and

4. 530+ PPI

P.S. I'm looking for new phone to change and it would be a very good choice for me :)

I quite like the placement of the rear buttons, that makes far too much sense for it not to be a standard on more devices.

love the display and the laser focus

I really like that you can replace the battery. My samsung s2 was the greatest phone ever but it just couldnt survive ONE day. Then I bought their battery upgrade kit and poof flawless phone.

But this phone wont win me over from my HTC One I think. My GF uses a S3 tho, anything could replace that one ;P

The knock function to open seems like a great implementation. probably a lot safer than other ways to open up your phone.

My favorite feature is the QHD screen.

laser scanner and buttons on the back ftw

The thing I like the most about this new baby here would be the level of management that got into the screen and windows (keyboard size, multiple windows, quick response to messages)

I really like the custom short-keys, like the buttons on the bottom and the double tap on specific places on the screen. Im also a big fan of easy replacement of the battery!

my favorite part is the design material, its plastic but not cheapsy one like a gs5. and it takes different approach from plastic design like lumia or iphone 5c. bravo lg for that :D

The screen is freaking insane.It's my favourite feature. Also, i'm kind of curious about the LG skin. 

My favourite parts of the G3 are the slim bezels, specs similar to my "old" (stupid and doesnt even work anymore) Note 3 and of course the slightly smaller QHD screen, which would be a big upgrade for me considering multitasking.

Love simple design and thin bezel. I think that the most important think is simplicity :)

My favorite thing about LG G3 is its UI or user interface because for me it is very productive and innovative!!

BTW, excellent jod LG!! Keep it up!!