LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Personally i wath i like the most is how custumizable the ui is ! But being that said if this phones continues android´s signature move of being extremly crashy my opinion about android maintains that i hate , so i guess only time can say that ! 

My favourite thing is the way the 1440p screen was implemented with the bezels and the button placement

I like the design of the phone. With many of the specs of all the new flagships being similar, the design is what really sets the G3 apart from all the new flagships, for me. The thin bezels and symmetric design really catch my eye; much more than the other flagship devices

@ 7:17 about hiding apps from grandpa. (aka. Easy Home Mode)  :ph34r: 

but on a more serious note..this is a ton of hardware packed in a small phone. I hope the learning curve on those buttons on the back isnt as bad as i hope.  :D

Dats a lot of phones :P My fav part about this phone is how freakin awesome it looks. I havent held one but the back looks nice and the small bezels on the front along with the nice display makes it look very sleek and sexy

My favorite thing about this phone is the Knock Code.

It significantly improces the user experience, and you don't have to pick up the phone to check your notifications.

My favourite thing about the G3 is the sleek design and thin bezels.

I like the fact that it's an Android phone - Kinda sick of iOS :)

My favorite part has got to be the display 

I honostly like the display, not because of the sharpness but the amount of reel state. In the future it'll be better used for something like books. But it also makes a huge diffirence on how much games on duel app screens can show!

The laser focus seems like a cool idea. I like that LG is trying to be innovative.

definitely my fovourite part of the phone is the huge screen with all those pixels, but i havent used an LG before and the skin looks interesting

this thing looks awsome

The clean looks and back buttons!!Amazing device!

love the buttons on the back and the screen 1440p OMG !

My favorite part of the G3 is the look. It looks very clean and very high quality.

Good luck everyone! :D

Watching videos AND chat? - I love that dual screen!

I love how thin the phones bezels are as a result of having the function buttons on the back rather than the front.

I think that the buttons on the back are the best thing on the G3, but i also love the bezels nd the button customizability

My favourite feature about th LG G3 is that Gorgeous 5.5" 1440p display.

"what are you gonna do? I vacuumed your tail..." Lol great review Linus and thank you LG for the phones to give away!

I think the best thing about this phone is how customisable it is. When you think about it most people buy very similar phones and having a way to make yours stand out from the crowd is nice, not to mention the fact that everyone uses their phone differently and this allows you to get the most out of the features you want.

Speed is fantastic, and also will be very perfect after one or two updates. And display is unbelievably big for its body.