LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The one thing would probably be the multi-clipboard. That is some real innovation in the smartphone right there.

Other things I really like are the looks of it and the many settings (I am quite a tinkerer), however I would probably still go with Cyanogenmod, because there just are features there I can not live without (changing brightness by sliding the Status bar for example).

Tank you for a great review and LG for giving out 25 to you. That's insane.

The favorite thing about the G3 is that this phone has much better CPU then my computer... and the 3D screen scrolling stuffs.

Also this beast has triple the RAM of my PC (Personal Crap)... i guess that's why it's called G3... it's 3 times better then my computer x'D

I really like the phone's design (along with its crazy body/screen ratio) and the functionality it has (the knock code,the buttons on the back,etc.).The screen I can't judge till I see one in real life,but 1440p is definitely awesome,no matter what.Removable back is a plus too!Oh,I forgot to say that I like how the UI looks : simple and pretty clean.I don't use cameras on phones too much,so I won't say anything about it. The hardware specs are something I don't even need to discuss...high-end phones will be high-end phones.

My favourite phone this year <3

My birthday is on 7th of July and this giveaway ends on the 6th...ehehe.

Good luck everyone.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Its the look of the G3 ,man it looks AMAZING

I love this big screen, well...because I love big screens  :)

Lenovo ThinkPad T410 || i5-520M || 4GB RAM || 256 GB SSD + 320GB Ultrabay || Windows 8.1 Update

Asus Nexus 7 2013 || Android 4.4.4 Rooted

Nokia Lumia 920 || 32 GB || Windows Phone 8.1 Update + Nokia Cyan

I like its HUUUUUGE screen, lots of pixels (holy shit 1440p) and it's thin bezels. Basically, I love the front part of it.

I like the buttons on the back, saves pressing power and volume buttons at same time!

My favorite thing about the G3 is the same as my favorite thing about the G2; the button placement. It took no time at all to get used to the buttons being on the back of my G2, and the knock-on and knock-to-turn-off-features are a lot more comfortable to use than "finding" and hitting a button.

I wish LG all the best for the future, and I really hope they sell enough units to keep that lovely design philosophy going.

Dual windows!!! Why is this not on every phone!!! It would be so freakin useful!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Murphy's Law: "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong"

The main thing for me is the camera.

The camera app looks really good (many options and don't have to change between photo and video mode). It has OIS which I am a huge fan of. The laser focusing seems to work really well. 4K recording is neat, and so is slow-mo. Oh and from what I've seen the images it takes looks great as well.

Other than that I really like a bunch of things about it.

You can get a wireless charging cover for it. Two thumbs up for removable battery and microSD card slot. 3GB of RAM, at least on the 32GB model.

The list goes on.

The rear buttons look so nice to use

cpu: fx8350@4.7,cpu cooler:h100i, motherboard: sabertooth 990fx r2,0, graphics:r9 290 , ram: 16gb corsair dominator 1600mhz,case: corsair c70 keyboard: cm storm trigger mic:xbox kinect monitor: u2713hm

I like how they give you a million options. And you can personalize everything just how you like it.

For me the best thing is  those back buttons.

I love the customizability; everything from the high customizability of the launcher to that at the system level as well. Choose what software buttons are displayed to the extreme settings app.

My favourite thing is the supersexy slim bezels. Thats the only way such a large screen would work for me

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570k @4,4Ghz | GPU: Sapphire HD7850 @1050Mhz | MB: ASRock z77 Extreme4 | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo v2 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | HDD: Samsung 1TB | Case: Sharkoon T28 blue | PSU​: XFX pro 550w | Mouse: Logitech G500

Screen!!  :D Absolutely fantastic, high res! B)

I'm a sucker for pixel density :P

I love the fact that you can customize so many aspects of the UX out of the box. Things that you typically need root or a custom rom to do, like navbar buttons and screen-off animation.

I also miss the size from my old Samsung Galaxy Note, the Nexus 5 is too narrow for my hands.

I think I really love that UI. That quick replying to text messages is genius...

Never mind that screen. Beautiful!

Biomedical Science undergraduate living in Oxford
-.-
PC specs: http://goo.gl/wiRFSi

That screen is phenomenal in its resolution. Also, I like the positioning of the volume buttons, makes a lot more sense to me.

Thanks to both you and LG for putting together an amazing giveaway.

If i'm asked to choose only 1 thing that i like the most about the g3, it will be the buttons at the back as it is in a really a nice position  :)

I really like the slim bezels and the resolution :D

I think I really love that UI. That quick replying to text messages is genius...

Never mind that screen. Beautiful!

Biomedical Science undergraduate living in Oxford
-.-
PC specs: http://goo.gl/wiRFSi