LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

i love the fact the change the audio port from the buttom of the phone to the rear so you can still hold your phone with one hand and still hear music.. 

The best thing about it is its screen

LASERS !!!!!!! The laser autofocus is the best !

The RESOLUTION! it's higher than my pc lol

My favourite feature of the LG G3 has to be the design.

IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL ;_;

There are quite a few things I like about the elephant in the list of the flagships of 2014 the LG G3:

>Dat display, many people won't agree with me, but it justs looks like the Galaxy Note Series done right and with a much better Android Skin. I also hope it opens the door for the next generation of flagships coming with 1440p screens. I just love all dem pixels.

>I loved the button placement in the back on the LG G2 and I most certainly love them on the G3 just because the make sense in every possible way. I don't know why other manufacturers don't come up with the same design.

>Also the overall design just made my heart literally drool. I mean it's just perfect from every dimension: that slim bezels and the brushed metal feel on the body make it look really premium. Trust me when I tell you that I hate thick bezels.

>Moreover the big screen doesn't push me off because I literally have giant mammoth hands.

My favourite thing about the G3? Gotta be the size. I love big screens but the Note 3 was just a tad too bulky, which is why I'm currently sticking to my N5. The G3 on the other hand has a big gorgeous display AND a relatively small size.

My favorite thing about the G3, is the button placement on the back of the device along with your choice of custom bottom buttons...

Big shout out from London Linus!..

Got Beauty and Specs better than Samsung Galaxy s5 & HTC M8

mama miyeah that beautiful screen thats my favourite 

LG keep it up !!! 

My favorite thing about the G3 is definitely the design. I love the thin bezels and the buttons being on the back. Also I love the look of the fake metal brush, it all just makes the phone so good looking.

My favourite thing has to be that big resolution and the back buttons on this device :)

The buttons on the back so i don't hit the side ones constantly. -

I like that the buttons are on the back, i always keep pressing the side buttons on my current phone.

This phone is osom. The part i like the most is the screen, perfect to watch youtube videos and play some games. And the posibility of answer wasaps without stop watching videos is amazing.

Nice review by the way,

That resolution compared to my current phone is amazing! Also the larger screen is also a plus because big hands means I might as well have a bigger phone. The rear buttons are also a feature I would like to try out aswell.

I think one of the best things about this phone is the customization options! Especially being able to edit the home/back button layouts! Awesome!

My favorite thing about the G3 has to be that screen. I personally don't mind a somewhat yellow-ish hue to the screen as I am an avid f.lux user anyway. 

Best of luck to all.

My favorite thing about th LG G3 , apart from the buttons and specs is the customizing ability of the LG G3  :lol:

for me that is really GREAT .!! ;)

GOOD JOB LG <3  :D

The fact that people are hyped about 1440p displays with 534 ppi on mobile even though most people cant see past 400 ppi

This phone is osom. The part i like the most is the screen, perfect to watch youtube videos and play some games. And the posibility of answer wasaps without stop watching videos is amazing.

Nice review by the way,

Well, I mostly like the QHD resolution and the 3 gigs of RAM... I wonder if the high resolution affects the performance though...Snapdragon 801 is what most flagship smartphones get lately...however, it's the only one so far with such resolution...

Anyway, I own a G2 and I'm more than pleased with it...A G3 should make me even happier :P

Good luck everyone!

Sorry for my english  :unsure:

ΜΟΒΟ: Gigabyte Z77X-D3H| CPU: Intel i5 2500k@4,3GHz| GPU: Palit GTX680 SLI| RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600MHz| SSD: OCZ 128GB Vertex IV | HDD: Western Digital 1TB Caviar Blue| PSU: Corsair ΗΧ 1050W | CASE: Nzxt Phantom 410| Keyboard: Logitech G15| Speakers: Logitech X-530

the fact its LG is clearly the best thing, lg have one of the best tech support out there, and if i could afford it i would have bought one myself already

My favourite thing about this phone is the very thin bezels and the gorgeous screen!