LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favourite part is when he shows himself on PCMR! Epicness!

My favourite part is that beautiful look of the display and lack of bezels

Also on a side note, great review Linus, helped me with my S5 vs G3 conflict I had with myself

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Gotta say I like the screen a lot but the buttons in the back of the phone is a nice touch too :) But if I had to choose one I'dd say the screen

I like the small Bezels the phone has, the design as well having buttons on the back of the phone. This phone fits perfectly for my daily needs :)

The laser auto focus looks AWESOME!  

For me it has to be the rear buttons, cracking idea

MSI Z87 XPower, I5 4670k, 4x4gb Avexir MPower, 2 x HD7950, XFX Pro750w, Intel 335 180gb boot, 250gb Samy pro games, 60gb OCZ Vertex music, Monsta 420,ST30 360, 140mm / 120mm Akasa Vipers in push pull, D5 Vario, Koolance top, Bitspower ZMulti250, Fesser Fittings all round, Mayhems sunset Yellow, 32" LG monitor, 23" Asus monitor, Microlab Solo 7c's, Bheringer MS20's, R.A.T7, Steelseries Merc Stealth

i love the slim bezel :), since i have a big hand, this phone would be absolutely perfect for me xD

My favourite part was DEFINITELY when you vacuumed the cat's tail. It was really unexpected and hilarious! *Don't judge please* :)

In my opinion, the best things are the back buttons, the amount of RAM and dat 1440p screen.

NCIX: n/a

Amazon: http://georiot.co/30oN

The G3 from LG is the first phone I've used with a 2560x1440 display. That's a lotta pixels! Not to mention the rest of the top-of-the-range specs!

Alright, now onto the good stuff. LG is giving us TWENTY FIVE G3's to give away! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G3 from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win one of these phones!

Please note that they are retail units (in the video I said pre-production, but this has since been changed) and they are Korean unlocked global units, so you will need to verify if they will work correctly on your carrier! To my knowledge they will work on AT&T or T-Mobile, but I got no data - only get voice and SMS on my carrier (Bell) so YMMV.

Either way you can still enter to win one, and you an always use it as a portable gaming device or whatever... I mean, it's a G3 man! The wifi will work! Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 6th and the winners will be announced on Twitter, so make sure you're following @LinusTech!

My favorite part of this phone is that its pusing the marked forward and im loving every gadged that does this :-)

I like high capacity removable battery, camera laser range finder, customizable bottom buttons .  And my favorite - the back buttons.

My favourite thing about the G3 is the back buttons.

I am forever locking my S3 when trying to change the volume.

Good luck every one. 

And a big thanks to Linustechtips and LG!!!!

Very thin bezels, so it's not too big for 5.5' device.

my favourite thing is having such a large screen, sometimes i want to be able to watch videos as i travel, but taking my tablet as well as my phone (nexus 4) on commutes is just too awkward, having a phone with a larger screen and large PPI to do that with would be perfect :), also the movable/customizable bottom row buttons would be so useful :)

My favorite part is the back buttons or relocation rather and the screen size!

My favorite feature is how the phone will keep your hands warm through those hash winters Texas doesn't have.

But in all seriousness, the great look, massive screen, and, in my opinion, a slick looking UI.

CPU: AMD FX 8320e | Mobo: Gigabyte GA‑78LMT‑USB3 | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper n520 | RAM: 8Gb @ 1333MHz

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 mITX | PSU: Antec HCG 520w | Storage: Sandisk 120GB - WD Red 1TB | Case: Modded IBM A50 sleeper

All displayed on an AOC I2421VWH

love that sexy bezel and overall shape of the phone, makes my Nexus 4 look like a dinosaur in comparison. 

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

The best thing for me in this device is the *almost* edge-less screen.

Thanks for the opportunity LG and Linus!

I'm quite interested in the laser focus. Is it much better than most smartphones' focusing?

i like big screen and thin bezels.

There are so many things to love about this phone.

First and foremost it's not my piece of crap motorolla atrix 2 from 2011 that struggles to navigate home screens without lagging. (seriously, it stutters on swipe animations quite significantly.)

And also I love a big screen! :)

ASRock Z87 Killer, Core i5 4670k, Corsair Vengeance 16Gb DDR3 1600Mhz, Gigabyte Windforce R9 280X, Corsair Cx 750m, Crucial Ballistix 120Gb SSD, 1Tb Seagate barracuda, Bitfenix Ghost, Lots of fans lol, AOC e2352Phz 23.5" Full HD 3D, Turtle Beach Impact 500 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Steelseries Sensai Raw, AudioTechnica ATH-M50X.

I like how you can resize the tiles on the multi-task switch screen

My favorite part of the cellphone is the dual-window feature.

gotta say my favourite thing is probably the 144op screen and the android on it looks amazing never had that experience :D