LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The 1440p display would be great to watch movies on the go!

man, to give away 25 of them, hope i win one. but good luck to the others as well!

Love to have a G3 to take advantage of the fast knock-code to unlock my phone! Even better, if stock Android L will be ported to this phone, this will be epic!

Like the G3 EVERY phone should have micro SD cough* ONO cough*

I liked slick's message about date night :) And about the phone i like 2560x1440 resolution.

I love the screen, I disagree with your complaints about the screen, but I love the resolution and don't have a problem with the contrast :)
Also the back facing buttons.. they're nice!

My favourite thing about the g3 is the 1440p screen! And the slim bezels

NCIX: n/a

Amazon: http://georiot.co/30oN

The G3 from LG is the first phone I've used with a 2560x1440 display. That's a lotta pixels! Not to mention the rest of the top-of-the-range specs!

Alright, now onto the good stuff. LG is giving us TWENTY FIVE G3's to give away! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G3 from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win one of these phones!

Please note that they are retail units (in the video I said pre-production, but this has since been changed) and they are Korean unlocked global units, so you will need to verify if they will work correctly on your carrier! To my knowledge they will work on AT&T or T-Mobile, but I got no data - only get voice and SMS on my carrier (Bell) so YMMV.

Either way you can still enter to win one, and you an always use it as a portable gaming device or whatever... I mean, it's a G3 man! The wifi will work! Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 6th and the winners will be announced on Twitter, so make sure you're following @LinusTech!

My favourite thing about the G3 is the fact that when you get a message you dont need to go into another app. It makes me feel busy and its just really handy and conveinient not to mention how much time and energy I would be saving

Looks awesome. I like the thin bezels. Maybe I can finally retire ye old Galaxy Nexus

My favorite part has to be the large display filling up so much of the front. Great looking design.

Love the phone's new UI. I had tried the g2 before and hated the lg skin. This is a marked improvement from that and I would love to own one of these.

Good battery life has to be my favourite feature but I don't think it was mentioned in this video.

My favourite thing about the LG G3 would be the awesome display for such an All Rounder Wonder phone.

My favourite thing about the G3 is the Laser Focus! this new to a smartphone.. :D

I like that you can go on /r/pcmasterrace :P

I'd say the 3GB of Ram, with multitasking, it is neccesary!

Well, the phone although in reproduction mode is a good choice since its a relatively high end phone the screen though is of a good resolution and is WAAAYYY better compared to my iPhone 3gs! D

The dual windows feature looks absolutely mindblowing. So does the laser focus for the camera. Can't wait to take photos on the run without waiting for focus.

The 1440p screen is the best, but the overall design is also amazing

My favourite thing is that clean front design....looks miles better than my note 2

Favorite part of the G3 is going to be the screen, so beautiful.

of course i like the bad ass screen and buttons on the back and i am on t mobile btw

just the specs. the specs are awesome :D