Favorite discontinued game series?

PokémonTrainerFour

goat simulator

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Call of Duty.

oUB9A9W.gif

I loved the Bionicle Games. I miss them so much. I actually miss Bionicle in general.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

definately S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Onimusha :(

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

the Caesar strategy games.

caesar.jpg

| CPU: intel i7 3820 OC to 4GHZ with H100i cooling | Case: Enthoo Evolv ATX glass | Mobo: Asus P9X79 Socket-2011 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz 16GB | GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X

| PSU: Silver power 750w plus silver | SSD: OCZ Agility 3, 240GB / Toshiba 500GB | Monitors: Dell U2713HM, Acer Predator 27" | Headset: Sennheiser HD650| Soundcard: Xonar Essence STX

Knights of the Old Republic. Star Wars fans wet dream. Kotor 2 was incredible in that it wasn't a stereotypical star wars story where you are a hero or villain but more grey and dark than anything else. Damn shame it never was expanded upon. The hours I spent playing Kotor 1 and 2 are some of my favorite memories of gaming. 

Shenmue: The game was a bloody masterpiece when it came out for the hardware. It was beautiful and had a decently large world to explore that was quite detailed. 

Jade Empire: RPGs set in feudal asia are few and far between. Especially when you disdain the turn based JRPG/Anime rubbish. This game was fantastic and I would have loved seeing a sequel. 

Those are the three that stick out the most. 

Skullmonkeys

ah the fun & bellyaches of laughter 

Timesplitters

Captain Ed Shivers - Kizarrrr. I'll crush ye barnacles. Kiss me beard.

The first one that comes to mind is Wing Commander, though of course we're now getting Star Citizen.

This one is easy....

Legacy of Kain

I actually started the series with the Soul Reaver half .. So Soul Reaver 1, 2.... and then 'Defiance' which merged Blood Omen and Soul Reaver gameplay and more or less finished of the stories from both games.

I know a game called 'Nosgoth' is in development and is using the same 'world lore' as its base, however it is NOT a Legacy of Kain series game nor is it a Action adventure rpg. Nosgoth is/will be a PvP arena game.

The Legacy of Kain series is imo one of the best stories told in games spread across 5 games without feeling dragged out. Infact it feels condensed. I also think its one of only a few games that would translate very well into a movie...or 2.

And to top it of, for a western game, the voice action is superb. And coming from me, some1 who prefers Asian VA's over Western VA's in games and animation, that's a big compliment.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

MARIO :D

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Sonic.

Everything about this franchise seemed to stop immediately after the release of Sonic 3D/Blast.  I recall vaguely owning some spin off about a blue hedgehog.. Sanic I think?  it was on the Dreamcast and was in 3D but they were rubbish and every Sanic game has been terrible since.

Sonic 3 & Knuckles is still in my Top 5 games!

The well known Command & Conquer series that was made by Westwood studios, it's quite sad for me and a lot of other C&C fans how the series ended up in a money grabbing machine compared to what it previously was :(

Watch out, there might be ninjas out there  :ph34r:

Call of Duty.

I was going to say that...... Great minds think alike xD

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

PC

Dawn of War - The first one along with its expansions are super fun. Dawn of War II is ok, but the first was better.

Age of Empires - Great series.

PS1

Crash Bandicoot

NES

TMNT II - Best arcade game ever!

[Case] Phanteks Eclipse P400S TG (Air Mesh) || [CPU] Ryzen 7 5800X || [Cooler] Dark Rock Slim || [Mobo] ROG STRIX B550-F || [RAM] 32GB Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

[GPU] XFX MERC319 Radeon RX 6950XT || [SSD] 1TB WD SN550 M.2 NVME || [HDD] 6TB Seagate IronWolf 7200 || [PSU] Corsair AX850

[Display] LG 27GL850 @ 2560x1440 - 144Hz || [Mouse] ROG Gladius II || [Keyboard] ROG Strix Flare (Cherry MX Red) || [Speakers] 2.1 Logitech Z-3 || [Fans] 3x 120mm Corsair LL RGB

Theater Room - My 11.1 Home Theater

MechCommander / MechWarrior

FreeSpace 

KOTOR

Wing Commander

STALKER series.

I still hold out hope that 4A Games is working on an open-world Metro title......that would be more than satisfactory. 

Thank the maker for GOG

XFq9u3Z.png

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

I will be the Arkham games after Knight launches next year

(I don't care, WB Montreal's games aren't true Arkham games)