So Spain's having a bad day.

Did you watch? Opinions?

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

huh? watch what ._. I WANNA KNOW I'M IN SPAIN, AM I GOING TO DIE? WHERE'S THE NUKE SHELTER?

nah, what you mean?

football.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

meh, I don't care about football

(phew =P)

You should. New World Cup rules - losing country gets nuked! Hurry back into that nuke shelter!!! D:

Didn't watch as I don't really care for football (I find it incredibly boring to watch, playing it is okay). I heard they went into 2nd half 1-1 and ended up 1-5 though, so The Netherlands have that going for them. :D

I can't watch on TV Dx is there a stream for the matches online?

They gave up after the 3rd goal which should have been disallowed based on interfering with the goalie.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Go us!

I still don't like football, though.

I saw it on tv. I was surprised especially because of how they lost (1:5)

Didn't watch as I don't really care for football (I find it incredibly boring to watch, playing it is okay). I heard they went into 2nd half 1-1 and ended up 1-5 though, so The Netherlands have that going for them. :D

Yeaah! It was a total surprise but awesome! That first goal from Van Persie! :D

5-1, that was a bad game. Reason why they didn't win is because they didn't pass the ball to anyone, no teamwork played by the spanish.

My PC specs; Processor: Intel i5 2500K @4.6GHz, Graphics card: Sapphire AMD R9 Nano 4GB DD Overclocked @1050MHz Core and 550 MHz Memory. Hard Drives: 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM, 2TB Western Digital Green Drive, Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V , Power Supply: OCZ ZS series 750W 80+ Bronze certified, Case: NZXT S340, Memory: Corsair Vengance series Ram, Dual Channel kit @ 1866 Mhz, 10-11-10-30 Timings, 4x4 GB DIMMs. Cooler: CoolerMaster Seidon 240V

5-1, that was a bad game. Reason why they didn't win is because they didn't pass the ball to anyone, no teamwork played by the spanish.

I'm definitely not counting them out. This was a wake up for them.

I'm definitely not counting them out. This was a wake up for them.

Hopefully, any thoughts on tomorrows game? England vs Italy?

My PC specs; Processor: Intel i5 2500K @4.6GHz, Graphics card: Sapphire AMD R9 Nano 4GB DD Overclocked @1050MHz Core and 550 MHz Memory. Hard Drives: 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM, 2TB Western Digital Green Drive, Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V , Power Supply: OCZ ZS series 750W 80+ Bronze certified, Case: NZXT S340, Memory: Corsair Vengance series Ram, Dual Channel kit @ 1866 Mhz, 10-11-10-30 Timings, 4x4 GB DIMMs. Cooler: CoolerMaster Seidon 240V

I don't care about sports.

Just you guys.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Yeah, some people at my school were watching it on a phone. I'm not sure what exactly how.

I've been spending forever trying to find out where I can stream it to no avail.

Hopefully, any thoughts on tomorrows game? England vs Italy?

I know that I'm for England. :P Should be a good match.

I know that I'm for England. :P Should be a good match.

Same here.

I was in a plane from greece back to germany. They told us. Spain really had a bad day^^

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

I feel real bad for Casillas, the mistake he made for van Persie's second goal was terrible, don't know if he'll be able to play to his best for the entire cup.

I heard Croatia should have won. 

:ph34r:

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

I watched it, the first part of the first half was decent, but after that the whole defense fell, Azpilicueta didn't do anything, just as Pique did, and Ramos, Casillas went out and apologized saying that he fucked up but he fucked up because the defense didn't stop one ball and Robben was doing whatever he pleased, the whole second half was a disaster on spain's part, it was good that Netherlands knew how to take advantage of that, oh and that one Torres fucked up in the end.... I'm just speechless, he should stop playing football and sell ice cream, he might fuck that up too.

As a spanish person and fan I feel raped.

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz