GTA V officially announced for PS4, Xbox One and PC at E3

Askew

Updated Official Rockstar Source courtesy of @JasonRoGo his post is here.

Just announced at Sony's E3 conference, will be coming this fall.

This was to be expected, but to be honest I am surprised that Microsoft didn't do the reveal as they went first at E3, and more surprised they didn't announce it for Xbox One/PC also, rather that information appeared on the trailer posted to YouTube by Rockstar.

gta-v.jpg

EDIT: PC version info was posted here by @Assassin

*Me Reading*GTA V Announced for P-*Stops* PC? Better be PC! *Finishing*PS4*Finished and now sad that it isn't here for PC..* Knew it was too good to be true..

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

DAT NON-EXISTANT PC RELEASE DOE

Let's gather assassins and collectively raise our dongers. 

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

They didn't even announce an Xbone version so that leaves me hopeful they may both get announced at the same time soon.

Please release for PC... the first time ever a GTA has been released and I know no one whose playing it.

Main Rig: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/58641-the-i7-950s-gots-to-go-updated-104/ | CPU: Intel i7-4930K | GPU: 2x EVGA Geforce GTX Titan SC SLI| MB: EVGA X79 Dark | RAM: 16GB HyperX Beast 2400mhz | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | HDD: 2x Western Digital Raptors 74gb | EX-H34B Hot Swap Rack | Case: Lian Li PC-D600 | Cooling: H100i | Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 |

Pfsense Build (Repurposed for plex) https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/715459-pfsense-build/

Let's hope the PC version sneaks on through with it the inevitable Xbox One announcement!

No. Honestly many will disagree with this but I don't want them to release this stupid fucking game for the PC anymore, it would only take time away from better games at the door for PC like Witcher 3 or Star Citizen, Rockstar can just fuck off at this point.

-------

Current Rig

-------

No. Honestly many will disagree with this but I don't want them to release this stupid fucking game for the PC anymore, it would only take time away from better games at the door for PC like Witcher 3 or Star Citizen, Rockstar can just fuck off at this point.

Take time away how? Rockstar are not developing Witcher 3 or Star Citizen, Witcher 3 doesn't launch until next year, and Star Citizen doesn't even have a final release date.

Despite the dodgy port of GTA IV there is a crazy amount of mod support and fun to be had playing it to this day, I really look forward to a GTA V PC release.

Take time away how?

Not from a dev perspective but simply from a consumer one: PC gamers have only so much money and many will be spending their money on a questionable game making take two richer instead of supporting more important, more PC centric, more feature rich games with not only better and more innovative gameplay and concepts but superior tech. Honestly the reason why we're seeing news of the PC being the leading platform in gaming right now it's because as a platform it's really differentiating itself with the available titles, accepting Take Two's attitude of "Here's a quick and dirty port of the console game, because fuck you that's all you deserve" doesn't helps PC gaming but only relegates it as second class citizens to the consoles when it should be the other way around.

I already saw the other thread and I know it's announced but I still would encourage people to not buy it, not right away, not if you have limited funds for your gaming choices.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Fap Fap Fap Fap! Finally the game is coming to PC! Praise gaben our Savior and lord.

This is a insta pre-order.

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That is how I feel right now OMG
Good that I didn't buy it for ps3 :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

RTX2070OC 

Not from a dev perspective but simply from a consumer one: PC gamers have only so much money and many will be spending their money on a questionable game making take two richer instead of supporting more important, more PC centric, more feature rich games with not only better and more innovative gameplay and concepts but superior tech. Honestly the reason why we're seeing news of the PC being the leading platform in gaming right now it's because as a platform it's really differentiating itself with the available titles, accepting Take Two's attitude of "Here's a quick and dirty port of the console game, because fuck you that's all you deserve" doesn't helps PC gaming but only relegates it as second class citizens to the consoles when it should be the other way around.

I already saw the other thread and I know it's announced but I still would encourage people to not buy it, not right away, not if you have limited funds for your gaming choices.

Good points, but I'd rather have the option anyway, nobody has to buy it and people who feel the way you do will vote with their wallets.

You were saying? :D

Good points, but I'd rather have the option anyway, nobody has to buy it and people who feel the way you do will vote with their wallets.

I'm ok with the option somehow, but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and criticize PC gamers and say that I don't trust em to vote with their wallets: Diablo III sold enough, Simcity 2013 sold enough, etc. I think most people, even if they are interested in Star Citizen for example, would be too weak and give into peer pressure and just get GTA V instead. 

But I guess there's not much to be done at this point.

-------

Current Rig

-------

You were saying? :D

hue hue hue

I won't get it anyways because I despise the GTA games. :P

confirmed from rockstar in a youtube video from them is coming for ps4 xbox one and pc

http://youtu.be/3DBrG2YjqQA

PC Specs: Case Corsair Vengeance C70 - CPU i7-4770K @3.5Ghz - MOBO Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H - RAM HyperX Fury 2x8GB @1600Mhz - GPU MSI VENTUS RTX 2080 SUPER - HDD Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB, Toshiba DT01ACA100 1TB, WD Black 4TB - PSU EVGA 750 G2 - Display Samsung S22C150 - CPU Cooler CM 212 Hyper EVO - Mouse Steelseries Sensei 310 - Current Wattage by pcpartpicker: 387W.

I'm ok with the option somehow, but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and criticize PC gamers and say that I don't trust em to vote with their wallets: Diablo III sold enough, Simcity 2013 sold enough, etc. I think most people, even if they are interested in Star Citizen for example, would be too weak and give into peer pressure and just get GTA V instead. 

But I guess there's not much to be done at this point.

Oh my goodness don't get me started on games with unnecessary always online requirement BS and launch time server overload disasters...

Simcity is in my opinion the worst PC release in recent history, the only game I have preordered since I can remember is Witcher 3 collectors edition from Amazon 2 days ago.

I got the first 2 Witcher games stupidly cheap on Steam which were great, and all CDProject have done since I played the original Witcher is furnish me with enormous free updates (W2 Enhanced patch was 10GB), give me free DRMless backups on GOG, and annouce Cyperpunk 2077, so I felt as if I should give something back and buy the expensive box for W3.

However, I still want GTA V....

About time.

Hope Watch Dogs enjoyed its week and a half of fame.

YES! Finally coming to PC! If only I knew ahead of time and saved my money instead of buying watch dogs, lol.

Motherboard: ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3 | CPU: Intel Core i5 2500k OC'd @ 4.5ghz | GPU: MSI N680GTX Twin Frozr 2GD5/OC | RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) | SDD: 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | HDD: 3 Western Digital 1TB  Hard Drives | PSU:Corsair Professional AX750 ATX12V & EPS12V Power Supply | Case: Corsair Carbide Series 300R Black Mid-Tower

Rockstar doesn't deserve our money for making us wait this long. Remember when everyone was hoping it would come out late 2013, only a couple months after release. Rockstar reps had said they didn't forget PC, it wasn't going to be like Red Dead Redemption.

Rockstar doesn't deserve our money for making us wait this long. Remember when everyone was hoping it would come out late 2013, only a couple months after release. Rockstar reps had said they didn't forget PC, it wasn't going to be like Red Dead Redemption.

Dude the new consoles waited the same amount of time.

ABOUT DAMN TIME! but seriously, fall 2014? we all know its already done as the pre-release game play looks like it was the pc version

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz