It's waaay to hot!

Izaya Orihara

So it's waay to hot here in germany and I need a fix for that. Could anybody recommend me an air conditoner that is rather quiet, cools well, does not consume 10000 Watts every minute and costs less than 2 grands? 

Thanks. 

how-to-draw-a-christmas-snowman_1_000000

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Hold up, you're complaining about mid to high 80s? It's been almost 120 all week here with power going out constantly. Go buy a fan or move to Australia then back to Germany and you'll be feeling cold there. xD

*Does not understand, here in Canada we use celcius, wtf is a farinheight*

Build: CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 8GB G-Skill Ares 1600Mhz CL9 | Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + WD Blue 1TB 64MB Cache + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB Cache | GPU: MSI GTX 960 | Case: Cooler Master Storm Enforcer | Power Supply: EVGA 600B Non-Modular | 

49C. That work for you?

Woahly crap! that's insane

Cpu: Intel i5- 4570 | Ram: Crucial DDR3 8GB | Video Card: Evega GTX 660 Ti 2GB Super Clocked

Monitor: Philips 24" | Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire TK | Mouse: Logitech G700s |

Steam

Yea, but you all have the 4 seasons, so only in summer it is hot, in Singapore, it is hot all the time

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Woahly crap! that's insane

And do that while moving a ton of boxes outside....

Just go buy a regular desk fan...That's enough to cool you off from your blistering 30C.

Ok, it's time for me to draw on my extensive germanic lexicon and germsplain this for you.

Das needtz untz heineken untz bathtubzen fullshaza die hagendaaz.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Why not just grab an interail ticket for a month, go somewhere colder and stay in cheap hostels for a month.

Why waste 2 grand on an air conditioner that's going to be useless for 10 months out of the year?

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

Just go buy a regular desk fan...That's enough to cool you off from your blistering 30C.

I'm fucking dying here... 

I'm Peter Pan, you don't see me complaining!

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Suggestion still stands, I'll gladly trade weather with you if you want. Another 20C isn't that much worse, right?

When discussing Computer temps relative to Room/outside temps: quickly load up Google and search "convert X degrees Fahrenheit to celsius"

Google (x) c to f or f to c to make it quicker.

Suggestion still stands, I'll gladly trade weather with you if you want. Another 20C isn't that much worse, right?

Anything over 19 C/ 66.2 F degrees is too much... I would die. 

I prefer 10-15c.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

I'd like you to meet my friend the Mojave desert. You'll be jerky in a day.

Google (x) c to f or f to c to make it quicker.

Or you just do the math.

F/1.8 -32= C

(C+32)*1.8=F

Or you just do the math.

F/1.8 -32= C

(C+32)*1.8=F

I'm American, I take the lazy route :P

Get a window air conditioner

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I like the weather. I do gardening in a more rural part of New Hampshire and the sun and warm weather (more importantly, the rain) are awesome. If it's too hot, a fan usually does it.

If it's too hot or humid out, I turn on the AC to 75 Fahrenheit to dry out the air and keep my server/drives from getting too hot.

Hold up, you're complaining about mid to high 80s? It's been almost 120 all week here with power going out constantly. Go buy a fan or move to Australia then back to Germany and you'll be feeling cold there. xD

This is what I picture Daylight Savings Time in the NA deserts being like:

post-653-0-33455000-1402340654_thumb.png

post-653-0-33455000-1402340654_thumb.png

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking