ASUS Sabranco White PCB Motherboard! Re-Tweet and more will be made!

Tea1337

well I retweeted

I guess someone just need to make a bunch of fake accounts :P

I already used my 3 accounts ha! 

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

I retweeted, if this goes to mass production for the same price as the Sabertooth I may get one, this is simply beautiful.

I hope there is no time limit however, if yes we might not make it unless it gets a publicity injection.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

Yes, but I'm afraid a lot of people doesn't know about that "tweet", if only a youtuber or a tech news channel would share this. 

*cough* @LinusTech *cough*

I think TTL just went lightheaded from the sudden blood rush to his nether regions.

509 now :D

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Their goal was reached, tey needed 500 re tweets and we got 509 at this point in time. so yay

This is SO BADASS. Now if only I had some spare cash...

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Honestly I am not a fan of them just spray painting a board white. I feel my favorite part of a motherboard is how complicated it looks, and when you start taking that away the board looks boring. With that said I will retweet, may want one in the future for all I know.

(sneezes) "Sorry I'm allergic to bullshit"

How was there any doubt that people would not drool over this???

Honestly I am not a fan of them just spray painting a board white. I feel my favorite part of a motherboard is how complicated it looks, and when you start taking that away the board looks boring. With that said I will retweet, may want one in the future for all I know.

This thread shows better pictures, they didn't just spray it white: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/160852-vrzonetwitter-asus-z97-sabranco-update-you-can-make-it-happen/

You can see all the solder, and PCB text.

I highly doubt even the worst motherboard company would release a motherboard that was spray painted...

While it may be true, Asus (JJ) says in almost every interview that if there is enough feedback for a product (e.g. 2011 m-itx) they might make them. In this case they don't even need to have to boards ready considering they just need to change a few things from the existing sabtertooth, as long as they have the production process in mind and ready to go.

Meaningless for 2 reasons:

1) You really don't know if JJ ask for feedback to bring products or to modify future ones. The way production works they have been cooking most of the stuff for months and it is very likely they at least have a limited run of this white boards already since it's not just a manually done paintjob.

2) Even 1) is besides the point since we know that a huge company like Asus can easily afford a limited run of the mobo and have little to no financial impact easily covering most of their investment, I am not opposed to marketing but lately I sorta dislike some of the things that Asus is doing: other than this "re-tweet this shit for free publicity to us and no actual gain for you" I also really disliked the way JJ took over the tek syndicate stuff and abused their good faith to basically do endless, boring fucking videos of their z97 stuff.

There's better ways to market stuff and reach your audience than begging for tweets.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Dunno why people like this seeing as it's camo..

I grew out of that phase when I was like 9 and went into 4th grade.

Actually most of us don't like camo on boards, but we're realists here, with the lights or all components installed it will be not that noticeable. But you know what will be noticeable the most? the white.

By the way I'm 28 years old, working in a hospital as an RT and love Adventure Time, age means nothing.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

I don't like the camo either, but the TUF shield thing is easy to paint, and then you get the white PCB below it. It may not be perfect, but its a step in the right direction.

Also, camo is not a phase if you hunt...

Re-tweet THIS post and get to 500 re-tweets and Asus's ROG series Sabranco motherboard seen at Computex 2014, and they will make MORE white PCB motherboards!

It's a TUF series motherboard, tweeted by ASUS ROG team.

Camo? No ty

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Apparently the newegg video helped... or someone else, because the RTs are now over 1.4k and going up. Asus better do quite a few of them cause I don't want to be left out.

I wonder how the Sabranco would look in a white H440...

Apparently the newegg video helped... or someone else, because the RTs are now over 1.4k and going up. Asus better do quite a few of them cause I don't want to be left out.

hell Yea!

Ill probably put it in a white nanoxia with black noctua's :D

I wonder what the chances are of them making an MATX version.

you mean the gryphon? I would actually be more interested in that since I think the mainstream Sabertooth boards have become overpriced.

hell Yea!Ill probably put it in a white nanoxia with black noctua's :Dyou mean the gryphon? I would actually be more interested in that since I think the mainstream Sabertooth boards have become overpriced.

That is true but I also feel like MATX gives the best size to features ratio.

That is true but I also feel like MATX gives the best size to features ratio.

I remember when mATX was the same price as ITX is now in both case and MB pricing.

No, it was the WAN show. Linus told everyone to retweet it, and we did. GO LINUS! GO SLICK! GO WAN SHOW! GO LMG!

Aesthetics of rigs matter

If you're interested, participate in LTT Build Offs

No, it was the WAN show. Linus told everyone to retweet it, and we did. GO LINUS! GO SLICK! GO WAN SHOW! GO LMG!

Nice! I had a shift at the hospital, couldn't watch it, very nice of Linus! :)