Linus's Daily Driver device?

I was just curious what Linus is daily driving these days. Because I swore, as I was watching this video. I seen Linus using a OnePlus 12 and also wearing the new OnePlus watch. Can someone confirm this for me? I've been a bit busy lately and have not been able to keep up with everything that LTT has been doing and/or posting. This is why I ask this possibly, silly question. I've been saying it for years, but OnePlus has come a very long way and I currently daily drive the OnePlus 12 and the new OnePlus watch. Best purchase I've made in A VERY LONG TIME!! 

System

• CPU
    i7 9700k
  • Motherboard
    z390 LGA1151
  • RAM
    16GB 2666mhz
  • GPU
    rtx 2070
  • Case
    alienware area 51m
  • Storage
    x2 256gb nvme (raid0) 1TB sshd
  • PSU
    180w power brick
    240w power brick
  • Display(s)
    144hz 1920x1080
  • Cooling
    Air
  • Mouse
    Logitech g203 wired
  • Operating System
    win 10 pro (for gaming)
    Kali (for... pentesting)
  • Laptop
    yes... but moreso a desktop replacement

he's probably using it for a phone review, so if you're interested, probably wait a month or so, and you'll see a review pop up on LTT.

3 minutes ago, manikyath said:

he's probably using it for a phone review, so if you're interested, probably wait a month or so, and you'll see a review pop up on LTT.

Yeah I figured... Didn't know if anyone had some additional info who hasn't missed an LTT video in the past 10 years 🤣. But I'm assuming you are probably correct. Although the phone and watch have been out for about a month or so now... At least, I got mine on pre-order in February... So just over a month now, to be more precise.

System

• CPU
    i7 9700k
  • Motherboard
    z390 LGA1151
  • RAM
    16GB 2666mhz
  • GPU
    rtx 2070
  • Case
    alienware area 51m
  • Storage
    x2 256gb nvme (raid0) 1TB sshd
  • PSU
    180w power brick
    240w power brick
  • Display(s)
    144hz 1920x1080
  • Cooling
    Air
  • Mouse
    Logitech g203 wired
  • Operating System
    win 10 pro (for gaming)
    Kali (for... pentesting)
  • Laptop
    yes... but moreso a desktop replacement

Just now, cae.len said:

Yeah I figured... Didn't know if anyone had some additional info who hasn't missed an LTT video in the past 10 years 🤣. But I'm assuming you are probably correct. Although the phone and watch have been out for about a month or so now... At least, I got mine on pre-order in February... So just over a month now, to be more precise.

last i heard his "daily driver between reviews" is still the note 9. it comes up on WAN show every so often.

71pii4nJGML._AC_UY580_.jpg.379085fe86cd0540c4d3665820db9b2f.jpg

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

Also OnePlus was good until they raised their prices, and made their whole line-up kinda useless.
imho

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

Pretty sure linus daily drives a samsung ultra phone.

Sudo make me a sandwich 

On 3/31/2024 at 3:47 PM, HanZie82 said:

Also OnePlus was good until they raised their prices, and made their whole line-up kinda useless.
imho

Yeah everything which came after the OnePlus 6 was just weird and so overpriced. I liked my OP3T and OP5T. OnePlus once was the cool and really affordable phone Maker. Now they're just like their Competitors who they once swore to destroy by being more affordable.

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

3 hours ago, soldier_ph said:

Yeah everything which came after the OnePlus 6 was just weird and so overpriced. I liked my OP3T and OP5T. OnePlus once was the cool and really affordable phone Maker. Now they're just like their Competitors who they once swore to destroy by being more affordable.

Chinese stuffs ain't cheap anymore. They have really gone up in the value chain recently. They still make shit tons of low quality dirt cheap stuffs, but the quality goods like one plus is not that much more affordable compare to the mainstream brands.

Sudo make me a sandwich