Is userbenchmark trustworthy?

I've heard a lot of mixed info about whether or not userbenchmark is biased, and i just want to hear a second opinion. Thanks!

very much no.

MSI x399 sli plus  | AMD theardripper 2990wx all core 3ghz lock |Thermaltake flo ring 360 | EVGA 2080, Zotac 2080 |Gskill Ripjaws 128GB 3000 MHz | Corsair RM1200i |150tb | Asus tuff gaming mid tower| 10gb NIC

1 hour ago, Fat Cat11997 said:

I've heard a lot of mixed info about whether or not userbenchmark is biased, and i just want to hear a second opinion. Thanks!

very difficult to find a site that's good for benchmark resul. but the most untrustworthy ones are those that do no real testing. like, just click your hardware and get some random score. 

2 hours ago, Fat Cat11997 said:

Heavily biased, don't use it.

English is not my first language, so please excuse any confusion or misunderstandings on my end.

I like to edit my posts a lot.

F@H-Stats

The Folding rig:

CPU: Core i7 4790K

RAM: 16 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1600

GPU 1: RTX 2070 Super

GPU 2: GTX 1060 3GB

PSU: Gigabyte P450B EVGA 600BR EVGA 750BR

Linux let me down.

.- -- --- --. ..- ...         

Hello!

6 hours ago, okkee said:

very difficult to find a site that's good for benchmark resul.

HWBOT.. but the results you would see for the most part are not from stock machines.

AMD R9 5900X | Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 EVO, T30,TL-C12 Pro
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 4x8GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14 1.5v
Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3045/1496 | WD SN850, SN850X, SN770
Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact RGB, Many CFM's

That website is an meme of blinkered bias and should be avoided unless you know what to expect... easily the best example of a well polished, well engineered utter turd.

If I'm feeling very lazy, I occasionally use it for comparing two similar nVidia / Intel products with each other, but they are blindly anti-AMD - most blatantly on the CPU front.

Use TechPowerup if you want some quick, reliable stats and basic comparisons of GPUs with each other (note for CPU searched, they return two results for each CPU - the review and the CPU DB entry).

...or  look up HardwareUnboxed on YouTube for some reasonably sound, balanced, rational reviews...

e.g. of UserBenchmark's blinkered bias are pretty easy to spot on anything where they criticise Ryzen 7000 power consumption, but ignore that AMD market on peak power, while Intel only put the starting power in the headline... actual boost power is 2x to 3x higher.... 
Or when they go into laughable rants about how over-hyped some of the AMD products are and how AMD uses underhand marketing tactics to try to gain market share.... but ignores Intel's desperate anti-competitive practices when Ryzen was starting to gain traction: https://ec.europa.eu/commission/presscorner/detail/en/ip_23_4570

"With today’s decision, we are re-imposing a €376.36 million fine on Intel for having abused its dominant position in the computer chips market. Intel paid its customers to limit, delay or cancel the sale of products containing computer chips of its main rival. This is illegal under our competition rules. Our decision shows the Commission’s commitment to ensure that very serious antitrust breaches do not go unsanctioned.

EU Commissioner Didier Reynders, in charge of competition policy

My workstation/gamer: Ryzen9 5900X@5Ghz, AC Freezer2 280mm AIO, ASUS TUF X570PRO, RTX3080Ti FE, 32Gb TridentZ DDR4-3600C14, M.2 1Tb WDSN850, M.2 1Tb WDSN550, 2x 8Tb WD80EFAX, Corsair HX850, LianLi O11 Air Mini + 3x NF-A14's, Gigabyte M27Q (27"/1440P/170Hz), Asus PA248 (24"/1200P/60Hz), Dell WFP2408 (24"/1200P/60Hz), G815 kbd, G502 mouse, Sony WH-H910N, ModMic Wireless.

9 hours ago, Fat Cat11997 said:

Those who like slanted bias review likes it and might defend it to the death.

Those who aren't not gonna touch it, not even with a 15ft pole.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

20 minutes ago, Poinkachu said:

Those who like slanted bias review likes it and might defend it to the death.

Those who aren't not gonna touch it, not even with a 15ft pole.

I dunno.... I'm not in either of those camps: I actually like to have a look at it every now and again... but largely for a blend of comedy value and morbid curiosity.

I would not trust anything that compares AMD to anything else... expect mind-bending levels of bias.... and those with limit common sense will have their minds bent to the point of believing it.

My workstation/gamer: Ryzen9 5900X@5Ghz, AC Freezer2 280mm AIO, ASUS TUF X570PRO, RTX3080Ti FE, 32Gb TridentZ DDR4-3600C14, M.2 1Tb WDSN850, M.2 1Tb WDSN550, 2x 8Tb WD80EFAX, Corsair HX850, LianLi O11 Air Mini + 3x NF-A14's, Gigabyte M27Q (27"/1440P/170Hz), Asus PA248 (24"/1200P/60Hz), Dell WFP2408 (24"/1200P/60Hz), G815 kbd, G502 mouse, Sony WH-H910N, ModMic Wireless.