Pretty Music Please

ShearMe

Can you jack with someone else's thread plz

Yeah, not that we will stop with this one either. 

Can you jack with someone else's thread plz

> Implying that what we've posted isn't pretty music. -_-

Shame, shame.

> Implying that what we've posted isn't pretty music. -_-

Shame, shame.

Where were we? 

Relaxing d&b :) maybe you'll like it

»»» Frankz' X99 System «««                                                                                         

CPU: 5820k 4.6Ghz 1.31v, Motherboard: Asus Rampage V Extreme, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws4 16GB DDR4@3000Mhz, GPU: ASUS GTX780 DirectCUII

SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, HDD: WD Blue 1TB, PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 G2, Cooler: Corsair H105, Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D        

I like the turn this thread made.

Win10 | Z77 Extreme4 | 3570k | Evga GTX 980 Ti SC+| 16GB Ripjaws | Corsair RM650 | CrucalMX 100 256 x2| Senn HD 558 |BenQ Zowie EC1A| KBP V60 Blues | Acer XB270H |

»»» Frankz' X99 System «««                                                                                         

CPU: 5820k 4.6Ghz 1.31v, Motherboard: Asus Rampage V Extreme, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws4 16GB DDR4@3000Mhz, GPU: ASUS GTX780 DirectCUII

SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, HDD: WD Blue 1TB, PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 G2, Cooler: Corsair H105, Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D        

somehow caught this playing.... or a different female cover of this playing in last nights episode of Gotham. it was so subtle I was surprised I picked it out especially while being distracted by Morena Baccarin :wub:

somehow caught this playing.... or a different female cover of this playing in last nights episode of Gotham. it was so subtle I was surprised I picked it out especially while being distracted by Morena Baccarin :wub:

She's x10 prettier as the Orici than anywhere else.  :wub:

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

Don't know if they've been mentioned yet (doubt that they have), but I recommend checking out Clever Girl.

Sadly, this is their first and last album:

Also worth checking out is Charts and Maps:

And This Town Needs Guns:

• 2 weeks later...

It's time for MOAR!

Bent Knee - Definitely on the weirder side of things, but my god do I love this band.

Moar This Town Needs Guns

Bit of Don Caballero to brighten your day

Mike Kinsella's solo project, Owen

Maps & Atlases

@ShearMe, even if you've never played World of Warcraft, I would seriously recommend picking up a couple of the game soundtracks.  If you enjoy orchestras at all, I think you will find it bone-chillingly good.  If you have an appreciation for the Zelda music, I would say this rivals that.

My PC specifications are in my profile.

@ShearMe, even if you've never played World of Warcraft, I would seriously recommend picking up a couple of the game soundtracks. If you enjoy orchestras at all, I think you will find it bone-chillingly good. If you have an appreciation for the Zelda music, I would say this rivals that.

I love the halo OSTs - Marty is a fantastic composer. So good that the anniversary remasters can be hit or miss by comparison.

Games are becoming the best place to get awesome orchestral music.

I love the halo OSTs - Marty is a fantastic composer. So good that the anniversary remasters can be hit or miss by comparison.

Games are becoming the best place to get awesome orchestral music.

The Halo OST gets me every time.

i5 4690k  -  MSI Z97M Gaming  -  GTX 970  -  Kingston HyperX Savage  -  Samsung 840 EVO  -  Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV