Pretty Music Please

ShearMe

Well the frequency is so low it's actually starting to go edge your ear's capability I think.

It's where you mostly feel the bass on subwoofers, rather than hearing it.

perhaps needs a sub like the super saiyan lady video there, lol

Just look at that sub's driver (beside her body), it's almost the height from her shoulder to hips

They are really low. But I can hear them just fine on my B&W P7's..

My A5+ speakers can't though. Not even slightly...

I can hear the booommmm (a bit like dubstep's distortion), but it's nowhere close as described in the video's description and in the comments.

I can hear the booommmm (a bit like dubstep's distortion), but it's nowhere close as described in the video's description and in the comments.

Those are just people with boomy 2.1 reflex-ported subs. Yes they make noise at that frequency, but it's hardly defined..I paired the a5's with a b&w AWS610 at some point, that one was closed and really defined.

But closed means it doesn't delve really deep. Imho getting a sub that is both defined and goes deep is way too expensive for me. I mean even the AWS610 costed 600 euro.

Another for the credits of Californication

Well the frequency is so low it's actually starting to go edge your ear's capability I think.

It's where you mostly feel the bass on subwoofers, rather than hearing it.

Oh, definitely.

Cthulu Carols will save my sanity this season.
if you like it search for it there are so much more

Cthulu Carols will save my sanity this season.

if you like it search for it there are so much more

ahahahahaha

http://grooveshark.com/#!/s/Aphrodisiac/41RobF?src=5

seriously love this band/artist, really relaxing/upbeat music with prettiful instruments

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Found two new tracks today I liked:

Hope you enjoy and that it keeps you going during this Monday!  ^_^

Stop worrying about your audio gear and start jammin' to your favorite tunes!

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

Let's include a prodigy....

On another note, why can't I play HD videos on youtube anymore? Tried googling, people say it's because of HTML5 youtube is using. Any solutions?

The Thin Red Line

a movie that I forgot the name of
I watched it when I was too young to understand the beauty and depth of a Terrence Malick film. it was a time before I knew the masterful scores that Hans Zimmer crafted. it was a time before I knew just how good the roster of stars was involved with the project, I think I only watched it for Sean Penn and Brody.
with my youthful ignorance I would have likely totally forgotten about this film watched oh so long ago except for this magical piece of music that occurred in the middle of the insanity and madness of a war film. a painfully beautiful scene of peace, joy and innocence highlighted by the childrens choir and punctuated by the Hans Zimmer interpretation
a decade later I remember this film from this one song and a beautiful moment in film. thankfully this song helped me rediscover this film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTMLZfifoec

Extremely sexy and hypnotizing with a beat that will make your Grandma shake her rump  :D

CPU: AMD 3600 GPU: ASUS DUAL OC RX 6750 XT MOBO: Asus Prime X570-P RAM: 16GB XPG Gammix D10 3000Mhz

PSU: Gamdias Kratos P1 650w 80+ Gold OS:Windows 10 pro Case: 4U Rackmount  HDD/SSD:Seagate 8 TB/ Patriot Scorch m.2 512GB

You can't spell ignorant without IGN...-TheSLSAMG