What do we do now?

LinusTech
2 minutes ago, smirb said:

The subway’s nostalgic. Also I said not all problems were resolved

the subway is WAY more sketch than it was 5-10 years ago. It's relapsed since covid-19

7 hours ago, WeiSheiLindon said:

There you are with that's a fact again, knowing that you said that I know I'd find the exact same conclusion in peer reviewed research papers.

Call it what you want, bottom line is you are PERSONALLY offended by them making jokes in this video. It's so backwards to me how people are criticizing Linus for being emotional, meanwhile they're getting mad at him because their fEeLinGs are hurt. I mean that's what most of this is. A company doesn't have a responsibility to be morally parallel with your beliefs. I don't even know what your response means to be honest. It doesn't make sense. You claim a correlation between what you believe to be "Tone-deaf" jokes and "not being well done as a company" but what does that even mean? How do jokes have any bearing on what their internal processes are like? Even if they did, what does "not being well done as a company" look like? 

"You must stand so the issues that bother you are resolved" In plain English, you believe it's LMG's responsibility that you're not offended, at all times. That's ridiculous, for many reasons, but the main one is that they are a business. This is not how businesses work. You can't make everybody happy, and I think you're one of their viewers, who could not be made happy. You claim that your moral perception of them is their moral responsibility to fix as if you're in some sort of long term commited relationship with them. No. You're free to not buy their products, that's up to you. However, when you cannot demonstrate how their viewers are harmed in any way by a joke they made (being offended doesn't count) that sounds like it's YOUR issue to deal with. Ultimately if you're offended, it's 100% your problem. The second last line, I'm not gonna say much other than to say that moral standards are completely subjective and therefore it's only possible to disagree, not to be wrong.

Yes, "moral standards" are personal by definition in every paper you can read (if you can read them). No, I'm not offended at all. I just say that the jokes show they are not understanding the situation and are, again, tone deaf. No, I'm not criticizing anyone for been emotional.

Please, come back to reality and stop your delusions.

1 minute ago, greaves1111 said:

the subway is WAY more sketch than it was 5-10 years ago. It's relapsed since covid-19

Same issues as LMG (sort of)

3 hours ago, WeiSheiLindon said:

I skimmed the article, really like that Tarren said he "categorically denies" that they have a toxic workplace environment. That, my friends, is a man with a backbone.

Three cheers for Tarren!!!

By reading this, you're entering a contract that says you have to visit my profile.

It's very sad to see this happen to LMG. I am very concerned it will be the downfall of the channel.

3 minutes ago, BradTheRad said:

It's very sad to see this happen to LMG. I am very concerned it will be the downfall of the channel.

Well, in the long arc of time, I think they lost their way a long long time ago.

What made them interesting, as well as entertaining....was accurate and insightful technology reviews that were good natured and entertaining at the same time.

Over time the entertainment became much more important than the insight and accuracy.

The money and fame clouded judgement and distracted from the core competency.

When your product becomes hype and entertainment and fame for the sake of fame.....well the downfall is just around the corner.

Can they reinvent themselves as a reliable and unbiased forum of technology reviews???

IDK, they have gone down the path of infotainment so far it is hard to say if they can ever recover.

despite how negative this all has been I gotta say the memes that have come out of this situation are pure gold.

Personally I don't think any of the events that have occurred have been done malevolently it just doesn't hold water in terms of what I know about the LMG brand as a whole up to this point I also kinda doubt there's any "Bad actors/apples" type stuff going on here either its really just part of the growing pains of a business albit a business that has a spot light on it 24/7 but still mostly nothing new in terms of issues businesses especially rapidly growing businesses need to deal with.

that being said there are some serious issues going on that need to be resolved before business goes back to normal other wise the issues will come back and uglier then ever.

So GL LMG team hopefully you can clean up your house and come back stronger then ever.

Hey all

Can I get a simple version (cuz im not watching a 20 min video) and tell me about what happened and stuff, the only things ive seen are short articles about linus using a prototype gpu waterblock and some employee harassing someone, im not to sure what went on, can someone please tell me why linus isnt ceo?

thanks

38 minutes ago, joelbarnes said:

Hey all

Can I get a simple version (cuz im not watching a 20 min video) and tell me about what happened and stuff, the only things ive seen are short articles about linus using a prototype gpu waterblock and some employee harassing someone, im not to sure what went on, can someone please tell me why linus isnt ceo?

thanks

3 things

GN called out LLT for showing sloppy data and other bad review work such forgetting to remove plastic cover on a mouse.

LTT due admin errors sold a prototype cooler that was meant send back at a charity auction at LTX.

Madison who left LTT a while ago made a call out LTT on overwork and bulling and groping other nasty things with some talks of self harm to get sick days.

Also LTT did a very shit apology video and now people pulling out pitch forks and attacking LTT.

As for now LTT has stop production for a week and getting full third party audit and retraining as well digging to cases like madison.

There may be other things but things all over place people are throwing stuff makes lies trolls have came out of the caves. so we need wait for the dust to settle. also there quite bit of shade being thrown at GN as they have linus direct phone number and this could been looked into over the phone.

also

Linus is not CEO because it too much work for him to keep up with as well make videos at the same time CEO isn't just "we make this video" or "we build this lab" it is massive lot little bits and things that he cant keep up with. he has taken a side role something of chief creative officer (CCO) so all need to direct videos and goals and the new CEO will make it happen. how ever Linus and Yvonne are still the only share holders of LTT meaning they still have overall power.

Edited by NadiaMayer
added Linus CEO stuff

Polygons? textures?  samples? You want it? It's yours, my friend, as long as you have enough Vram.
Hey heads up I  have writing disorder I try my best but still make errors. 

7 hours ago, DBX5TDA said:

despite how negative this all has been I gotta say the memes that have come out of this situation are pure gold.

Personally I don't think any of the events that have occurred have been done malevolently it just doesn't hold water in terms of what I know about the LMG brand as a whole up to this point I also kinda doubt there's any "Bad actors/apples" type stuff going on here either its really just part of the growing pains of a business albit a business that has a spot light on it 24/7 but still mostly nothing new in terms of issues businesses especially rapidly growing businesses need to deal with.

that being said there are some serious issues going on that need to be resolved before business goes back to normal other wise the issues will come back and uglier then ever.

So GL LMG team hopefully you can clean up your house and come back stronger then ever.

agreed that I don't feel they are intentional, it's more because of the rushed culture and then no "followup/control" with the Billet stuff... and the SA stuff well I sure hope they don't find any proof of it or handle the/those person(s) that has been involved in that because that is totally unacceptable if it is true.

I just wanted to come to the LTT Forums to express my support to LMG overall.

This recent chain of mishaps, allegations, and somewhat flawed apologies are a lot to happen all at once. I know it’s likely been building over time, especially where Linus is concerned.

I’ve watched The WAN Show religiously since its inception and have seen the “hot takes” and some of the odd comments from Linus start to occur more frequently of late. I could tell that somewhere, stress or other factors has been taking hold.

I believe that the GN video summarising the workload was a good insight into how busy everyone is to try and meet their self-imposed deadlines. I think this needs to change. Concentrate on bringing good quality and fun content. I can’t keep up watching all their videos, so I couldn’t imagine trying to push so many out.

Not wanting to comment too much on the allegations of employees, but surely the stress from the above has caused a lot of the toxicity. There will be some people who may have done the wrong thing, which should be dealt with. But overall, I’m hoping slowing down will help.

I want to just say “thank you” to all those who have worked at LMG over the years for all the great content. I am hopeful that the culture can change and that the “ship” can by righted so that it doesn’t crash on the rocks.

Linus, I hope you can find it within yourself to take a much needed and well-earned break from content. 

On 8/18/2023 at 6:52 PM, Godiwa said:

it wasn't ignored and they have made a statement on it... keep up before keeping throwing false blame

By "ignoring the madison incident", I meant leaving out the Madison incident for the argument 🤦‍♂️

I did not actually mean that they ignored the Madison incident

11 minutes ago, RedRound2 said:

By "ignoring the madison incident", I meant leaving out the Madison incident for the argument 🤦‍♂️

I did not actually mean that they ignored the Madison incident

I'd suggest you go back and edit it a little then 😉 Many have claimed it was ignored and what not, but they forget it "popped up" after the video was made... and they rectified with a very official CEO statement and people wanted juicy details, but most serious people know that is impossible to give and even after the 3rd party investigator we won't (and shouldn't) get juicy details, we will just be told an official response and "that they have handled it appropriately"...

I both hope they find out she was true but also I seriously hope that it didn't happen, because that is not alright... but from her comments it felt like it was more than one person (I could be wrong) and then it can be a systemic issue where people have had a more free language and not the modern hyper politically correct where you can't say anything without it being misunderstood... times have changed and what we (I personally) lived through in a male only workplace 25 years ago would have offended enough people to split the planet in half in this modern time... it was all shiz n giggles and noone was offended or went home crying... people are way softer and more fragile in this era where even saying "hey you look great today" can make people crumble, feel assaulted and cause lawsuits... which is insanity if you ask me... but grabbing/groping etc. has never been okay but tapping someone on the shoulder to get their attention or put the hand on their shoulder telling them they did awesome, was never an issue back then and these days that counts as SA for some reason... so the world we live in has changed and she might have entered an "old" company and not a modern woke one... guess that can be a wakeup call if you are of the modern era

Ok side topic that saw when reading the comments on the video
g
Luke needs more often talk to Linus bro to bro and tell him that hes being a dumbass sometimes. we seen often on wan show hold his tongue and let linus get a head of steam. tbh most of the upper management up needs to.

I've seen this story often about corporations that CEO thinks smartest one in the room and everyone is either scared or butt kisser. Then because no one calls out the CEO they don't get corrected the corporation nose dives.

Polygons? textures?  samples? You want it? It's yours, my friend, as long as you have enough Vram.

On 8/19/2023 at 1:45 AM, ImorallySourcedElectrons said:

There is absolutely no way to handle this correctly if such things go public:

• You respond like happened here, and people are pissed off that it's just a sham.
  • You get ultra defensive, and folks assume you're guilty.
  • You throw the alleged perpetrator under the bus, zero questions asked, now you potentially fired someone innocent and ruined their life.
  • You don't respond and folks will assume you want to cover it up and get pissed off at that.

Basically, this should have been handled entirely differently from both sides.

No. Responding is the right thing. Saying this is a poor response is not equivalent of me saying they should've done something besides responding. It goes into what Steve said. "Even if they respond differently, we're not sure we'll react to that. We've seen their initial response, so you can't trust a second response to not be PR controlled".

And that's what we got. PR mitigation by the book. No direct responses to anything. Saying as much as possible without saying something that can be used against you. It's not the actions themselves, it's the vagueness and carefully considered words. It's so that it ALLOWS their sponsors to keep sponsoring them. Because, remember, the sponsor also don't care about ethics directly. They care about the implications of ethics. If LTT is unethical, sponsors will retreat because they can't be associated with something unethical. Coming out and saying something like "I blew it, I allowed an employee to end up feeling like this", which is still not saying someone's done something wrong, but rather that someone's had a bad experience, which are two different things, that's still not something you can do in a PR situation, according to the book. It's just sad that tries to say they're still "just a nerd making jokes", like the jokes in their apology video, they forget that an actual person who were in that situation might've made jokes, but would also have been unrefined in all other ways. It's the careful refinement that makes it nothing.

On 8/17/2023 at 1:24 AM, Woofer21 said:

Of course there wont be anything directly calling out to here, that's just asking for legal trouble. This was the most safe thing they could have said. 

I understand you. I understand that you're saying that if they said something more concrete, it would be an admission in some way. But I think you can. I think you can do that, while still not saying that what was alleged happened. Linus can admit he failed as a boss that it even ever came to this. He can say "if she really cut her leg so bad on purpose to feel she had a valid excuse to be away, I've failed". For, you see, many people have done things like this when it's not the workplace directly that's responsible. For some people, general expectations to show up and be present may be overwhelming. I've been there. I've been unable to let my work know I'm sick because I've been paralyzed by overwhelm. In one case, that wasn't my work's problem. In another, I was being socially frozen out of my team. Not my boss' fault, but when he figured it out, he took action. I also have been the boss of people who've had mental issues that I made space for. They said they've never felt so at ease with their challenges as with me. And I don't expect everyone to be everyone's best. But I expect Linus to feel he's failed if this actually happened. He could've said that. That would not be admitting to what she said happened, but that if she had those experiences, then that's terrible. Even if it was just a byproduct of stress in her life in general, stress at work, all the way up to her direct allegations being true.

17 minutes ago, NadiaMayer said:

Ok side topic that saw when reading the comments on the video
g
Luke needs more often talk to Linus bro to bro and tell him that hes being a dumbass sometimes. we seen often on wan show hold his tongue and let linus get a head of steam. tbh most of the upper management up needs to.

I've seen this story often about corporations that CEO thinks smartest one in the room and everyone is either scared or butt kisser. Then because no one calls out the CEO they don't get corrected the corporation nose dives.

I very much agree. Luke seems to be level-headed. It's also extremely obvious he left the production due to Linus being narcissistic. Luke seems to consider his opportunities well. We see it on the WAN show, I expect it's the same in private. He's probably tried enough times. He backed off. He probably keeps trying. If Linus is someone who's willing to become a better person, Luke is one of his best chances of understanding what he's doing wrong. The dynamic between Linus and Yvonne seems stagnated. It seems to work, but you see many avenues of communications are closed.

I know some will roll their eyes at my sure take on these things, but these are the sort of things I can pick up on extremely easily.

19 minutes ago, Articate said:

I very much agree. Luke seems to be level-headed. It's also extremely obvious he left the production due to Linus being narcissistic. Luke seems to consider his opportunities well. We see it on the WAN show, I expect it's the same in private. He's probably tried enough times. He backed off. He probably keeps trying. If Linus is someone who's willing to become a better person, Luke is one of his best chances of understanding what he's doing wrong. The dynamic between Linus and Yvonne seems stagnated. It seems to work, but you see many avenues of communications are closed.

I know some will roll their eyes at my sure take on these things, but these are the sort of things I can pick up on extremely easily.

Yeah I agree I am of somewhat the personally type Linus but I'm not a CEO of muti million dollar corporation. how ever if was in such a place I could see power going mad and if everyone one of team is scared or kissing my butt i know for a fact ill sink the ship.

Heck I even do the "I'm an open door and please ask me if do something wrong" type of person but sadly humans don't work that. for me it leads not people being dicks to me. but for linus I could see people nodding and not pointing things out that leads to drama like this

Interjecting with my 2 cents, most likely already covered but I wish to add my voice weighed up against the near decade of viewership. Like any other company exposed as liars and the alleged abhorrent treatment of its female employees, I've voted with my feet and cut my ties with your platforms.

For me to feel able to return

Miss Reeve Allegations -
Following the outcome of the investigation, if the allegations are found to be accurate, you should pay Madison significant damages, make a full visual public apology and sack those responsible, regardless of their standing in the company.  

Billet Labs scandal -
The sheer unapologetic incompetence of this is astounding. There needs to be a full internal investigation, leading to significant compensation to Billet Labs for, one would assume, breach of contract, theft and a separate full visual public apology with those responsible sacked.

Conflicts of interest / inaccuracies-
The thinly veiled accusations of, call it what it feels like, 'trust me bro' to skew results, burns any trust I had to the ground. I expect this is an industry wide issue in most large tech reviewers. I'd like to see a full video series on the of top to bottom overhaul of testing, involving professionals, maybe even Steve from GN. Sponsorship needs to be overhauled in such a way that I feel able to believe and trust the information you present in a video. 

Take Linus off air -
Linus needs to take a 6 month sabbatical away from tech, go work on his other projects and enjoy living, he needs it.

Right now I sadly expect videos to return unapologetically to their previous cadence as if this whole saga never happened and I'm expecting future WAN shows with LLT / Linus gaslighting the community, Madison, GN and sponsors who cut ties. I sincerely hope to be wrong, Old LTT, the time before this scandal, must come to an end. I see what comes next as a start from the beginning. 

1 hour ago, Articate said:

No. Responding is the right thing. Saying this is a poor response is not equivalent of me saying they should've done something besides responding. It goes into what Steve said. "Even if they respond differently, we're not sure we'll react to that. We've seen their initial response, so you can't trust a second response to not be PR controlled".

Madison and LMG should have handled this through the legal system. Hence, it shouldn't have been made public. Believe it or not, such cases are highly damaging for both parties involved, and there's absolutely no way to take anything back of what's been said. Folks have literally gone around and accused multiple LMG employees of having pertained sexual assault, and they literally don't get to defend themselves or clear their names - ever - even if they had nothing to do with what allegedly happened, that stain will always be there if a future employer googles their name. So congrats, you're supporting internet mob justice if you think this should have been made public.

1 hour ago, Articate said:

And that's what we got. PR mitigation by the book. No direct responses to anything. Saying as much as possible without saying something that can be used against you. It's not the actions themselves, it's the vagueness and carefully considered words. It's so that it ALLOWS their sponsors to keep sponsoring them. Because, remember, the sponsor also don't care about ethics directly. They care about the implications of ethics. If LTT is unethical, sponsors will retreat because they can't be associated with something unethical. Coming out and saying something like "I blew it, I allowed an employee to end up feeling like this", which is still not saying someone's done something wrong, but rather that someone's had a bad experience, which are two different things, that's still not something you can do in a PR situation, according to the book. It's just sad that tries to say they're still "just a nerd making jokes", like the jokes in their apology video, they forget that an actual person who were in that situation might've made jokes, but would also have been unrefined in all other ways. It's the careful refinement that makes it nothing.

You do realise that what Madison is accusing LMG of has actual legal consequences? As a result, you get the canned legal response.

As to Steve's bit, that was just the YouTube equivalent of a political hit/attack ad, and it really stifles the creator space. There have been multiple creators that came out already with funny remarks like "I'm happy I didn't do any GPU reviews". But there's a not so pleasant undertone in those joke responses if you haven't noticed already. 

And I find it especially disgusting given that their own factual accuracy at times is quite limited once they get into things like electronics manufacturing. If I were Linus, I'm not sure I could have been the bigger person, I would have fired back at GN and pointed out their mistakes as well and give them some of their own medicine. It's easy to claim high and mighty morals, but the reality is that this was a very low blow if you recognise it for what it is. So I think LMG's response was quite nice actually, all things considered and given how much it hurt the company and its employees.

51 minutes ago, ImorallySourcedElectrons said:

political hit/attack ad

This is pathethic. It's a video pointing out some of the mistakes LMG has made throughout, reoccurring ones at that. Nothing in that video was aimed to be harmful or defamatory, even though it seems that you aim to portray it such. Nothing that has been said about the innacuraccies and the rushed nature of the content hasn't been obvious, main difference is someone with influence has pointed this out. This has been going on for a long time, it isn't one mistake, it's several reoccuring ones, on top of the billet labs stuff. What made this bad was Linus's piss poor response. If they made a simple apology(not even that) and showed/said what action will be taken to improve their processes than this would have been nothing, no one would have even cared if they dropped jokes in there. Criticism, when taken well and actioned on, regardless of who criticizes who is beneficial, if you respond poorly, you make a farce out of yourself. This isn't a fight, or an attack, or anything of the sort. I don't understand what you have to gain by portraying it as such.

but the reality is that this was a very low blow if you recognise it for what it is.

A low blow? Pointing out issues in a media production that aims to be factual in the hopes that action will be taken to mitigate reoccuring issues is a low blow?

Edit:

If I were Linus, I'm not sure I could have been the bigger person, I would have fired back at GN and pointed out their mistakes as well and give them some of their own medicine

That wouldn't be an appropriate respone. Even if it was aimed as an attack at LMG. This isn't a fight between 12 year olds. These are 2 companies. This isn't how you professionally handle communication. If they decide later to make a piece on GN criticising them, that's fine, but doing that as a response to criticism is just bad and shows a further lack of professionalism. Like it or not, in these kind of situations you have to be the bigger person if you want to come out on top, not a child with short temper.

14 hours ago, mdk777 said:

Well, in the long arc of time, I think they lost their way a long long time ago.

What made them interesting, as well as entertaining....was accurate and insightful technology reviews that were good natured and entertaining at the same time.

Over time the entertainment became much more important than the insight and accuracy.

The money and fame clouded judgement and distracted from the core competency.

When your product becomes hype and entertainment and fame for the sake of fame.....well the downfall is just around the corner.

Can they reinvent themselves as a reliable and unbiased forum of technology reviews???

IDK, they have gone down the path of infotainment so far it is hard to say if they can ever recover.

At what point would you say they "jumped the shark" (is this the right term for YouTube channels?) though?

57 minutes ago, ImorallySourcedElectrons said:

Madison and LMG should have handled this through the legal system. Hence, it shouldn't have been made public. Believe it or not, such cases are highly damaging for both parties involved, and there's absolutely no way to take anything back of what's been said. Folks have literally gone around and accused multiple LMG employees of having pertained sexual assault, and they literally don't get to defend themselves or clear their names - ever - even if they had nothing to do with what allegedly happened, that stain will always be there if a future employer googles their name. So congrats, you're supporting internet mob justice if you think this should have been made public.

You do realise that what Madison is accusing LMG of has actual legal consequences? As a result, you get the canned legal response.

As to Steve's bit, that was just the YouTube equivalent of a political hit/attack ad, and it really stifles the creator space. There have been multiple creators that came out already with funny remarks like "I'm happy I didn't do any GPU reviews". But there's a not so pleasant undertone in those joke responses if you haven't noticed already. 

And I find it especially disgusting given that their own factual accuracy at times is quite limited once they get into things like electronics manufacturing. If I were Linus, I'm not sure I could have been the bigger person, I would have fired back at GN and pointed out their mistakes as well and give them some of their own medicine. It's easy to claim high and mighty morals, but the reality is that this was a very low blow if you recognise it for what it is. So I think LMG's response was quite nice actually, all things considered and given how much it hurt the company and its employees.

This is an excellent take on the whole ordeal. 👏  

15 hours ago, JuntaPiezas said:

Yes, "moral standards" are personal by definition in every paper you can read (if you can read them). No, I'm not offended at all. I just say that the jokes show they are not understanding the situation and are, again, tone deaf. No, I'm not criticizing anyone for been emotional.

It sure seems like you were offended 😆 

16 hours ago, JuntaPiezas said:

Gotta love the internet. Someone makes a good point and rather than so much as admitting they may have a point, you tell them they are universally wrong. I should expect it by now, but still.

Trigkey S5 Mini PC with Ryzen 7 5800H, 32GB RAM @ 3200Mhz, and Crucial P3 NVME SSD. Peripherals: Monitor - LG 24MP56 Keyboard - Razer Ornata V3 Mouse - SteelSeries Aerox 3(2022)

I tried reading through this thread, but there is too much vitriol. I created an account here just to share my thoughts and hopes for any LMG employee who may see this. If I get flamed, that is ok. I genuinely want LMG and ALL of its channels to continue and to succeed. I just have concerns and as an avid consumer of this content, I want to share my thoughts. 

1. This has been wildly disappointing for a myriad of reasons. As some have mentioned a million times, the "what do we do now" video being monetized originally (if true) and the joke about throwing to our sponsor were disappointing. Failed attempts at humor happen, that isn't what is upsetting. Having the gentleman actually plug ltt.com for people to buy your stuff was egregious. I understand capitalism and your need to continue to create revenue to grow. This wasn't the time or place and was a huge error on LMG's part. It's offputting to say the absolute least. 

2. The monoblock situation was unacceptable. From the way the testing was done until the point of apologizing for auctioning it was a disaster. Mistakes were made, yes. You've offered to compensate them for the product, but for a small upstart your video basically set out to make them nonviable as an upcoming company and your actions were wrong at every point. Your excuses were wrong at every turn. It is good that you're willing to write a blank check for the cost of the product, but the damage to their brand is done at this point. All because you guys took shortcuts. You need to own this fact without injecting your emotions in the process. 

3. In the main response video to GN video you could still see that Linus was emotional (which he admitted in the clip) and should have been reshot. Being reactionary isn't good enough when you are the biggest tech reviewer in this space with the following you have. When you have the trust of millions of people, sometimes you need to understand how to separate intent from impact and do what is right for the people who keep you afloat and let your personal feelings take a back seat. I know Linus has stated he is working on this and I hope he does get there. I am pulling for you guys as long as you are truly making the positive changes you say you are. 

4. Madison. Holy crap. The fact this was pretty much confirmed by Colin is concerning. The story of her learning about your channel from "homework" assignments in school, then becoming a huge fan, getting hired, and then feeling like she had been forced out is heartbreaking. If her allegations are indeed true, you guys really need to lean on that third-party investigator and take their suggestions seriously. What I have read after her allegations made, leaked info on the day after meeting, etc. make this all look so much worse. This is just bad, guys. You need to do better. At this point I feel like you deserve the chance to prove you will. I am not coming after you with my pitchfork. I am extremely saddened to learn about this though and look forward to your findings and transparency on how this plays out, so please do not screw that part up too. 

5. Linus, I hope, will work on separating his personal feelings from this professional business. I completely understand as a co-owner and someone with your literal name on the line this is bound to be extremely difficult. It is absolutely necessary though if you want to keep your fan base and continue to grow. Quality over quantity matters more every single time, and you seem to be taking that seriously. You need to work on the personal growth aspect though and I do not doubt you will continue to do so (please don't let me down here). 

All that said, I really wish the best for LTT and this situation in general. I am not someone who refuses to give people a chance to fix their mistakes. However, I'm dumbfounded at how many mistakes have come to light in a short period of time and frankly, I personally believe you owe Steve (GamersNexus) a thank you for prodding you into recognizing these mistakes and forcing your hand to right the ship in the public eye. Wishing you all the best. I look forward to seeing the positive changes that you make internally to continue to be both accurate and entertaining and giving your employees room to succeed rather than enough rope to hang themselves. Rooting for you guys. Please don't make me regret that.