Ek makes a water block for the 750 ti and 750

brownninja97

What do you mean you wont listen to this music

EK-FC750-GTX_CA_full_1200.jpg

Not really much to say here, the EK block is on the 750 ti and 750, not sure why is for these cards because honestly they dont produce much heat at all, it could work pretty well on passive, dont tell me you want extreme overclocks because the boards are designed to go that far.

Its priced at 60euros, convert if you must

Contents

• EK-FC750 GTX series water block
  • mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
  • thermal pads
  • thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)

http://www.techpowerup.com/200818/ek-introduces-nvidia-geforce-gtx-750-ti-water-block.html

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Yup, the GTX 750 Ti is now the best card ever

Quote me to get a reply!

why..?

and why do you keep posting that song?

yeah i put music in my news posts, deal with it. Not sure if you cant see or here properly or just didnt read the title of the song but they are different songs, i checked the links, its not me.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

complete waste of EK's R&D money....

amen to that

Listen if you care.

I don't think it makes much sense for two reasons:

1. The card doesn't need it
  2. I'd rather have 60 euros to spend elsewhere

i'm a potato

negativity aside, it looks cute :P

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

negativity aside, it looks cute :P

It should come with a kitten, they would go well together, id dig getting a waterblock for a cat

I don't think it makes much sense for two reasons:

1. The card doesn't need it
  2. I'd rather have 60 euros to spend elsewhere

I dont understand why someone wouldnt just get  a better card, combining these prices together for gpu+block and you can easily get a 660 or close to a 760.

Listen if you care.

It's been a while since I've seen a PCIE connector with that much space between the pins.

they dont even produce that much heat, tf

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

People who water cool usually want silence but if your water cooling you should get a way better card so idk EK?

does it come with backplate and the optional epeen extention :P 

may be our countrys politics screwing with EKs minds... what is this :o

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Certifiably the very dumbest piece of kit I've ever seen or heard about.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Obviously for the lols.

Why wouldnt you stick a water block on a cheap card.

does it come with backplate and the optional epeen extention :P

may be our countrys politics screwing with EKs minds... what is this :o

You can glue the 780 ti backplate on, comes with major dual layer penis extension.

Listen if you care.

Watch someone now make a build log with this and a few 480 rads.

Creative Build Name Here

i7 3930K | Rampage IV Extreme | NH-U14S | GTX 680 x2 | 32GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Coolermaster 1000W | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro | Western Digital Black 2TB x2 | 12GB RAM Disk | HE-500 Headphones

All in the Fractal Design Define XL R2

Especially considering that they continuously say that they can't make blocks for even relatively popular boards because they "don't have the time or money."  But hey, whatever.  Their loss.  Seems really stupid of them.

CPU: i7 6850K RAM: 64GB 3200Mhz Mobo: EVGA Micro2 PSU: EVGA P2 850W GPU: EVGA 1080 Ti FE

Case: Fractal Design Node 804 Cooler: NH-D15S

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 256GBSandisk Ultra II 960GB

maybe they know something we dont? maybe this will carry over to 20nm nvidia 

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

Oh man gonna run 4 of these watercooled in SLI.

Oh wait, no sli thanks nvidia. Best card ever gets watercooling but no SLI.

EDIT:

maybe they know something we dont? maybe this will carry over to 20nm nvidia 

This

Yarrrr, ye be warned lily-livered scallywags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMJpHihykI#t=93

I'd watercool a 750ti in a sff with that expandable 240mm loop

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers