Ek makes a water block for the 750 ti and 750

brownninja97

They wouldn't have done it if they thought it wouldn't sell, stop bitching.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

See this is what happens when you get incompetent people to analyze data:

-Bill:  "Hey Bob, I just got the market research results!"

-Bob: "Fantastic Bill, let's see here.....It says that the current best seller it's the 750ti"

-Bill: "Oh I'm sorry, here take a look at the second page where it details or tar-"

-Bob: "No no no, forget about those, this says that these 750ti's are the most sold AND the most profitable cards! We need a product for this market!"

-Bill: "Bob, we make fucking water cooling gear."

-Bob: "That's right, and now we'll have the only water cooling block for the most successful card! We'll clean up this biatch!"

-Bill: "What? Damn it Bob listen to me: People who buy cheap cards can't fucking afford custom water cooling rigs!!"
-Bob: "Shut up Bill, you're just a stupid nerd, maybe you should have gotten an MBA like me and you would know what business is all about! We've gotta seize this opportunity"

-Bill: "Whatever you say Bob, I'll get right on it...and start sending resumes around to land another gig before this shit goes up in flames"

-------

Current Rig

-------

See this is what happens when you get incompetent people to analyze data:

-Bill:  "Hey Bob, I just got the market research results!"

-Bob: "Fantastic Bill, let's see here.....It says that the current best seller it's the 750ti"

-Bill: "Oh I'm sorry, here take a look at the second page where it details or tar-"

-Bob: "No no no, forget about those, this says that these 750ti's are the most sold AND the most profitable cards! We need a product for this market!"

-Bill: "Bob, we make fucking water cooling gear."

-Bob: "That's right, and now we'll have the only water cooling block for the most successful card! We'll clean up this biatch!"

-Bill: "What? Damn it Bob listen to me: People who buy cheap cards can't fucking afford custom water cooling rigs!!"

-Bob: "Shut up Bill, you're just a stupid nerd, maybe you should have gotten an MBA like me and you would know what business is all about! We've gotta seize this opportunity"

-Bill: "Whatever you say Bob, I'll get right on it...and start sending resumes around to land another gig before this shit goes up in flames"

I wish they would support the gt 720, well they definitely will after they see my nvidia behemoths thread.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

complete waste of EK's R&D money....

Not necessarily, EK already has like 40% of the waterblock market if I recall correctly, (it's a bit insane)

Seeing as they already "have the market cornered" they may as well make profit off other things too.   Judging by the small block it probably wasn't very difficult.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Not necessarily, EK already has like 40% of the waterblock market if I recall correctly, (it's a bit insane)

Seeing as they already "have the market cornered" they may as well make profit off other things too.   Judging by the small block it probably wasn't very difficult.

and cheap.

I think this is for lowering the temp of the loop!!!

srsly I think that block without water could cool it

PC Editing / Gaming Rig Specs : i7-3930k @ 4ghz w/ Hyper 212 Evo | 840 Evo 250gb and Seagate 1TB | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance RAM | Zotac GTX 780 | Corsair Vengeance C70 Green | OS: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS / Win10 #KilledMyWife #MakeBombs

wow.. when i asked them if they where making a GTX 760 block I got the response back "It is highly unlikely as the low to mid range cards are not profitable enough to design and tool for". there still isn't an EK 760 block.... f?ckers

Why?

Maybe EK knows something about future Maxwell cards that we don't and are preparing for future cards with the same form factor?

They wouldn't have done it if they thought it wouldn't sell, stop bitching.

It won't sell.

I can't think of any purpose that this has. Those 50 Bucks for the block and the money for the card could've been spend for a R9 270X. The 750 Ti runs around 50 °C even when overclocked to the absolute max. It just doesn't make sense at all. :D It's not even worth the hassle and the extra tubing to put it as a PhysX card. If you'd want to watercool this card, get a NZXT G10 and a H60.

This is a ultimate troll if you ask me, EK can't be so dumb and really do that.

who cares...

I really want a 750ti as baller as this

And I really do not know why

Am i weird?

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I really want a 750ti as baller as this

And I really do not know why

Am i weird?

Sometimes you just have to do things just because you can.

It's pretty cool looking, IMO. I like it.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

For some reason, now I want to see a liquid nitrogen block for it, and see what it's ACTUALLY capable, and how much of a waste it is.

"Hidden optical drive, crouching PC-builder."

this is super stupid.

anyone buying a card at that price wont be watercooling

the tubing for watercooling costs more money than that card

I'd do it

like this?

tumblr_lxbdzkCG8Y1qii6tmo1_250.gif

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

wow.. when i asked them if they where making a GTX 760 block I got the response back "It is highly unlikely as the low to mid range cards are not profitable enough to design and tool for". there still isn't an EK 760 block.... f?ckers

760 has the same board design as a 670. You can fit 670 reference blocks on a 760....or so I've been told

Is it wrong I kinda want a custom loop in a SFF build with the 750TI?

Rig: Lian Li PC-V353 i5 2500K, GA-Z68MA-D2H, EVGA GTX 650, CM Gemiin S524, Corsair TX650M, Crucial M4 128GB, Seagate 1TB Barracuda, Fiio E10

That should fit the 750 Ti FTW ACX right? This should solve its sound problem. I wonder how cleanly I could get it into a loop with my 4930K.

That should fit the 750 Ti FTW ACX right? This should solve its sound problem. I wonder how cleanly I could get it into a loop with my 4930K.

http://www.coolingconfigurator.com/step1_complist?gpu_gpus=1351

Visual compatibility looks like. So I'm not the only one who wants to pair with this a really powerful CPU?

Rig: Lian Li PC-V353 i5 2500K, GA-Z68MA-D2H, EVGA GTX 650, CM Gemiin S524, Corsair TX650M, Crucial M4 128GB, Seagate 1TB Barracuda, Fiio E10

i see this beeing used in a rvz01 with a h220... so you d havs a silent sff pc (and a 240 rad would be enought for gpu+cpu)

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

What's the point of that? It barely ever reaches 50 degrees...  Let's build a 1000$ loop around a 100$ card....

single slot and silence

It should come with a kitten, they would go well together, id dig getting a waterblock for a cat

I dont understand why someone wouldnt just get  a better card, combining these prices together for gpu+block and you can easily get a 660 or close to a 760.

cause its maxwell and is great for auxiliary displays or plenty powerful for a HTPC. Well minus NNEDI3 in madVR, even a 670/760 struggles with that.

oh and Maxwell!

Anybody want to throw one of these in a custom loop with one of the new unlocked Pentiums when it comes out?

interesting idea!

760 has the same board design as a 670. You can fit 670 reference blocks on a 760....or so I've been told

Is it wrong I kinda want a custom loop in a SFF build with the 750TI?

only the GPU is the same the PCB is actually different.

http://www.coolingconfigurator.com/step1_complist?gpu_gpus=1351

Visual compatibility looks like. So I'm not the only one who wants to pair with this a really powerful CPU?

well I want it to run my 3 auxiliary displays and I have the 750 ti FTW ACX in my HTPC and its loud!

i see this being used in a rvz01 with a h220... so you d havs a silent sff pc (and a 240 rad would be enought for gpu+cpu)

i plan on putting it with a H320 in my desktop if i go with this there