Ek makes a water block for the 750 ti and 750

brownninja97

anyone know where I would be able to procure a single slot bracket or would I have to mod one?

anyone know where I would be able to procure a single slot bracket or would I have to mod one?

Ebay, or just cut off the top part

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Ebay, or just cut off the top part

like I said moding would be an option and eaby probably wouldnt because of the DP port on EVGA's cards.

This will force users to buy more of their products to complete the loop. Plain marketing.

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

like I said moding would be an option and eaby probably wouldnt because of the DP port on EVGA's cards.

just check for a bracket that has those ports. 

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

This will force users to buy more of their products to complete the loop. Plain marketing.

i listed a few legitimate reasons

just check for a bracket that has those ports.

like I said unlikely due to the fact that EVGA and their 750 and 750 Ti card are the only cards with that port arrangement.

i listed a few legitimate reasons

like I said unlikely due to the fact that EVGA and their 750 and 750 Ti card are the only cards with that port arrangement.

just search for that kind of a bracket. im sure a chinese guy makes them....

just search for that kind of a bracket. im sure a chinese guy makes them....

yep no luck id have to modify it.

yep no luck id have to modify it.

then just take a dremel and get on with it ;)

then just take a dremel and get on with it ;)

I know but you know... right?

Ill see if i can get a extra from evga so I dont void my warranty.

I know but you know... right?

Ill see if i can get a extra from evga so I dont void my warranty.

or just ask them if they can provide one. or EK. i know they do with the 295x2

or just ask them if they can provide one. or EK. i know they do with the 295x2

I know EVGA wont and for EK they would be insane to as almost ever brand has a different port layout.

I know EVGA wont and for EK they would be insane to as almost ever brand has a different port layout.

well they may out of being a good firm :)

760 has the same board design as a 670. You can fit 670 reference blocks on a 760....or so I've been told

Is it wrong I kinda want a custom loop in a SFF build with the 750TI?

Incorrect. Only the very early short PCB 760s are 670 block compatible, but these didn't last long due to vendors finding the 670s power layout was not ideal for "higher end" factory overclocked 760s like all the EVGA, Asus, MSI & Gigabyte 760s.These feature an extended PCB version and each also has radically different layouts. My 760's are the EVGA SC (non-ACX) blower cards and the only full cover block that fits is the Alphacool one i mentioned which didn't come out until late march this year. You still can not get a full cover block for any Asus, msi or gigabyte 760.

Doesnt this card run on the PCIE slot without power cables? That's how little power it uses and how not hot it gets...

or maybe im completely wrong

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

Incorrect. Only the very early short PCB 760s are 670 block compatible, but these didn't last long due to vendors finding the 670s power layout was not ideal for "higher end" factory overclocked 760s like all the EVGA, Asus, MSI & Gigabyte 760s.These feature an extended PCB version and each also has radically different layouts. My 760's are the EVGA SC (non-ACX) blower cards and the only full cover block that fits is the Alphacool one i mentioned which didn't come out until late march this year. You still can not get a full cover block for any Asus, msi or gigabyte 760.

Ah my bad, thanks for clearing that up

Rig: Lian Li PC-V353 i5 2500K, GA-Z68MA-D2H, EVGA GTX 650, CM Gemiin S524, Corsair TX650M, Crucial M4 128GB, Seagate 1TB Barracuda, Fiio E10

Doesnt this card run on the PCIE slot without power cables? That's how little power it uses and how not hot it gets...

or maybe im completely wrong

That's the 750 Ti not the 760.

The thing uses so little power..what's the point?

That's the 750 Ti not the 760.

it can run on pci-e but the ones with a 6pin power OC much better

The thing uses so little power..what's the point?

make it single slot. its maxwell and is great as an auxilary card or in a system that may not nee a ton of GPU power but you still want the advantages and features of a dedicated GPU.

it can run on pci-e but the ones with a 6pin power OC much better

make it single slot. its maxwell and is great as an auxilary card or in a system that may not nee a ton of GPU power but you still want the advantages and features of a dedicated GPU.

Yeah i have a EVGA FTW 750TI card in my racing rig, for the price and how well it overclocks it's a beast. I would recommend getting it over any other 750 TI

• 1 month later...

I've been searching for two weeks for a decent waterblock meant for an R7-260X (43mm mounting holes) or a GTX 750ti (42mm hole spacing). Every single forum... dozens of them! lists comments like this: "That is a dumb low-end card, you should not be watercooling that card, you should be buying a better card and feeling dumb about even trying to do this." :(

I build custom low to mid-range gaming PCs for PAX every year.  Many are extremely limited on space, power, etc. I don't mine, I don't run high-end games for extended periods, I don't spend hours overclocking and overvolting. I could, but I have other interests. :)  In this case, I decided to modify a closed-loop Corsair H55 with a reservoir and GPU waterblock, because coupled with an A10-7850K, the total heat output will be extremely low, and I can effectively cool the entire system with a single 120mm fan. I do not want to modify the 1939 Sears Roebuck Silvertone 6421 radio case to allow for extreme airflow and an R9-290X or a 780. I want to build something small and elegant, and this is my first attempt at custom cooling outside low-profile heatsinks and extra blowers.

So today I bought this water block and a 750ti, and will be returning the 260X I have been struggling with for the past week. I'm not going to entertain comments about what I could do with more money, or why I'm stupid and make bad decisions. I will gladly hear about what you've built or could recommend in situations like this so I can learn for the next build. I build 1-2 boxes a year like this. :) 

10527915_10152385951143071_3157124938527

I've been searching for two weeks for a decent waterblock meant for an R7-260X (43mm mounting holes) or a GTX 750ti (42mm hole spacing). Every single forum... dozens of them! lists comments like this: "That is a dumb low-end card, you should not be watercooling that card, you should be buying a better card and feeling dumb about even trying to do this." :(

I build custom low to mid-range gaming PCs for PAX every year.  Many are extremely limited on space, power, etc. I don't mine, I don't run high-end games for extended periods, I don't spend hours overclocking and overvolting. I could, but I have other interests. :)  In this case, I decided to modify a closed-loop Corsair H55 with a reservoir and GPU waterblock, because coupled with an A10-7850K, the total heat output will be extremely low, and I can effectively cool the entire system with a single 120mm fan. I do not want to modify the 1939 Sears Roebuck Silvertone 6421 radio case to allow for extreme airflow and an R9-290X or a 780. I want to build something small and elegant, and this is my first attempt at custom cooling outside low-profile heatsinks and extra blowers.

So today I bought this water block and a 750ti, and will be returning the 260X I have been struggling with for the past week. I'm not going to entertain comments about what I could do with more money, or why I'm stupid and make bad decisions. I will gladly hear about what you've built or could recommend in situations like this so I can learn for the next build. I build 1-2 boxes a year like this. :) 

Thats a pretty awesome build you have there, pretty unique if you ask me, not many people have builds that are similar to yours.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

complete waste of EK's R&D money....

It probably didn't cost much. Probably an hours work in CAD for one guy.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

-pic-

Even if you're just interested in case modding, why spend more on custom water cooling loops than the hardware itself? Sorry but as nice as your case is (which is VERY nice) it still doesn't makes any fucking sense at all: Even if you value form over function the function part should count for SOMETHING.

Also please post a general discussion topic instead of resurrecting and old news article next time, thanks.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Even if you're just interested in case modding, why spend more on custom water cooling loops than the hardware itself? Sorry but as nice as your case is (which is VERY nice) it still doesn't makes any fucking sense at all: Even if you value form over function the function part should count for SOMETHING.

Also please post a general discussion topic instead of resurrecting and old news article next time, thanks.

No, thanks. It makes sense to me. Telling someone else what to do with their money is one of the more dickish things anyone can do, in my opinion.

And sorry, I thought I was commenting on the waterblock and the discussion; yes it had been six weeks since the last post but I was still on topic.