Off Topic Chit Chat

someone in the police system thinks doxxing someone is a good idea, so he made a doxxing wiki just for that. and an isp in netherland somehow okay with that...

dunno what would happen if he bring the site to le murika or canukistan.

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!

On 2/10/2019 at 7:02 PM, Disgruntled Homer said:

You'll need watercooling for the amazing graphics of Super Mario Land. 

I'm gonna need to save up then...

Currently working towards fully restoring my ThinkPad T510

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 -- ASUS Dual Radeon RX 6650 XT OC Edition 8GB -- Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 32GB 3200MHz DDR4 (4x8GB) -- ASRock B450M Steel Legend -- Corsair CX650M -- SAMA IM01 -- Crucial P2 500GB NVMe, 2x Crucial BX500 1TB

On 2/2/2019 at 3:37 AM, Ballzfast said:

Seasons Greetings. 

713AB89C-0CDE-4EAE-8FB4-F65DDAAB34E8.jpeg

haha... good one

Currently working towards fully restoring my ThinkPad T510

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 -- ASUS Dual Radeon RX 6650 XT OC Edition 8GB -- Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 32GB 3200MHz DDR4 (4x8GB) -- ASRock B450M Steel Legend -- Corsair CX650M -- SAMA IM01 -- Crucial P2 500GB NVMe, 2x Crucial BX500 1TB

I hate Luke’s loud laugh with every fiber of my body. Just closed the latest WAN show tab for good. Everytime is a pain. And god forbid one watched the WAN show on a TV without headphones: worse than p0rn!

I wonder if in alternate reality where Luke’s cringey (also boss-pleasing) loud laugh wasn’t a thing if:

- LMG would be successful anyway 

- Luke’s would keep his job for so long

- Floatplane would even exist 

probably YES to all 3. Maybe LMG would even make more money, who knows. But no, the sacred signature Luke’s laugh must remain a staple to appeal to tweens and bros. No matter if it annoys the F out of regular people and RIP headphone users (headphones one has to use because of The Laugh in the first place!).

I hope, so hope, that somewhere, sometimes, some sponsor considering LMG dropped them or will drop them because of The Laugh.

rant over

7 hours ago, theoowston said:

hi, just new here

Welcome!  You know, you can create a topic here in OFF TOPIC to say hello and get yourself established.

Won’t visit often..

On 2/23/2019 at 2:56 AM, saltycaramel said:

I hate Luke’s loud laugh with every fiber of my body. Just closed the latest WAN show tab for good. Everytime is a pain. And god forbid one watched the WAN show on a TV without headphones: worse than p0rn!

I wonder if in alternate reality where Luke’s cringey (also boss-pleasing) loud laugh wasn’t a thing if:

probably YES to all 3. Maybe LMG would even make more money, who knows. But no, the sacred signature Luke’s laugh must remain a staple to appeal to tweens and bros. No matter if it annoys the F out of regular people and RIP headphone users (headphones one has to use because of The Laugh in the first place!).

I hope, so hope, that somewhere, sometimes, some sponsor considering LMG dropped them or will drop them because of The Laugh.

rant over

I love his laugh! Who HURT you? If you don't like them, why watch them or post in their forum?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor Motherboard: N7-B55XT-W1: [US-3DTC1-N] N7 B550 Motherboard - AMD B550 Chipset with Wi-Fi and White Cover  RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB Gaming OC 3X Video Card Case: Corsair Carbide Series 275R ATX Mid Tower White with Tempered glass  Storage: WD_BLACK 2TB SN770 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD Solid State Drive - Gen4 PCIe, M.2 2280, Up to 5,150 MB/s   PSU: CORSAIR RM Series (2021), White, RM850, 850 Watt, 80 Plus Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply Display(s): 1xMSI Optix MAG272CRX 27.0" 1920x1080 240 Hz Monitor 2x ASUS VZ239H-W 23" Full HD 1080p IPS HDMI VGA Eye Care Monitor Cooling: Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM SE 63 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 SE Mouse: Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition: 5G Optical Sensor 16,000 DPI Sound: Audio-Technia ATH-M20x Professional studio monitor Headphones, black.  Operating System: Linux Pop!_OS with KDE Plasma desktop environment Mic: Elgato Wave:3

linktr.ee/Elektra57

There is finally a worthy wireless mouse.

i9-9900k @ 5.1GHz || EVGA 3080 ti FTW3 EK Cooled || EVGA z390 Dark || G.Skill TridentZ 32gb 4000MHz C16

970 Pro 1tb || 860 Evo 2tb || BeQuiet Dark Base Pro 900 || EVGA P2 1200w || AOC Agon AG352UCG

Cooled by: Heatkiller || Hardware Labs || Bitspower || Noctua || EKWB

On 2/23/2019 at 7:56 AM, saltycaramel said:

rant over

Holy shit dude. Do you want some pepper to go with your salt?

⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁

Look out guys, you got an old man on your forum. ?

My name is Bill and I'm a retired mechanic (thanks god). When I started working on cars you can see the friggin motors. Now they are buried under all kinds of crap. Anyway, I can sit around all day and play with my computer (and talk to you).

I loved to rock and I used to play guitar. Now I'm too old for that. Aging sucks but I should count my blessings because I'm still alive haha. Beat the devil I'd say. ?

So guys, hope I can be useful around here and see ya in the threadz.

When's Lunch?

4 days since I cannot sleep properly and still awake at this time (GMT+1)

Just now, Lukyp said:

4 days since I cannot sleep properly and still awake at this time (GMT+1)

Nice! i've done that before.

I'm out of E-liquid..and for some reason the vape shop here closes at 6. 

"Hyper Demon" Build: 

Case: NZXT H440 Hyper Beast.  CPU: AMD R9 3900x (cooled by a KrakeX62).  GPU: AMD XFX RX 6900XT Merc 319 Black.  RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 32GB ram @3600mhz.  Mobo: Asus Crosshair VI hero. PSU: Corsair RM850x.  Boot drive: Samsung 960 evo 500gb nvme ssd.  Game storage: Samsung 860 evo 1TB SATA SSD.  Bulk storage: WD Black 2TB.  

Just now, Java said:

vape? whats wrong with cigs? they don't need batteries.

5 minutes ago, slashqpbyte said:

Cigs are more expensive overall, also vapes don't leave a smell.

"Hyper Demon" Build: 

Case: NZXT H440 Hyper Beast.  CPU: AMD R9 3900x (cooled by a KrakeX62).  GPU: AMD XFX RX 6900XT Merc 319 Black.  RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 32GB ram @3600mhz.  Mobo: Asus Crosshair VI hero. PSU: Corsair RM850x.  Boot drive: Samsung 960 evo 500gb nvme ssd.  Game storage: Samsung 860 evo 1TB SATA SSD.  Bulk storage: WD Black 2TB.  

Just now, Java said:

Cigs are more expensive overall, also vapes don't leave a smell.

Touché, valid points.

29 minutes ago, slashqpbyte said:

Whats wrong with nothing?

Won’t visit often..

15 hours ago, Java said:

Ow man, that's too early! Be sure to stock up next time. What I do is usually order online for my stock, but still go to my local shop regularly for my daily use. Why? uhm, well, I did a pros & cons for each years ago. My list isn't here anymore but I guess this can sum it all up: http://vapegrl.com/buy-vape-gear-locally-vs-online/

And just curious too, what's your fave flavor?

Hey guys, where can I find a church like this? 

17 minutes ago, wngg said:

Hey guys, where can I find a church like this? 

snip

Sacrilegious. 

Won’t visit often..

I managed to touch the baskeyball backboard (rim is 10ft) without running. 7ft 3 reach(foot to highest point when i raise my hand)

Feeling good

Damn....

I quit smoking over 3 years ago but I started vaping last month. I missed the taste of menthol tobacco for a long time til I found out that I can choose the nicotine level for the ejuice.

I chose zero nicotine. ?

When's Lunch?