Off Topic Chit Chat

I have like a lot more posts to go so I can post my monitor :)

Maingear F131 "Ghost Edition" | MSI Z390 | i9 9900k | Gaming Edge | Apex Full Liquid Cooling | 64 GB HyperX Predator RGB 3200 MHZ | SLI 2080 RTX Ti |1200 W EVGA SuperNOVA P2 | 2 TB NVME WD BLACK | 2 TB NVME m.2 660 p | 4 TB HD | ASUS ROG PG27UQ

Listening to a bomb ass track while doing my homework for psychology 

Maingear F131 "Ghost Edition" | MSI Z390 | i9 9900k | Gaming Edge | Apex Full Liquid Cooling | 64 GB HyperX Predator RGB 3200 MHZ | SLI 2080 RTX Ti |1200 W EVGA SuperNOVA P2 | 2 TB NVME WD BLACK | 2 TB NVME m.2 660 p | 4 TB HD | ASUS ROG PG27UQ

60 posts noooo

That new design for Facebook on Android is a war crime. 

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

mean while its 2:30 am and im still trying to write a new story out of the blue for no apparent reason, and im stuck on how i should describe the room this character is in. Soo far done 1000 words

lives on

BAKABT

my gym is repainting their basketball court. and they're extending their 3pt line to include a college(20.75 inches from rim) and nba 3pt line(23.75 inches from rim and 22 inches inches from the rim in the corners.)

When they finish repainting that, i'm expecting a lot of people doing their best curry impersonation.

Damn....

On 5/3/2019 at 5:42 AM, BlockedTheShot said:

my gym is repainting their basketball court. and they're extending their 3pt line to include a college(20.75 inches from rim) and nba 3pt line(23.75 inches from rim and 22 inches inches from the rim in the corners.)

When they finish repainting that, i'm expecting a lot of people doing their best curry impersonation.

e427c46de4a9e04b.jpg

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

On 5/3/2019 at 11:42 AM, BlockedTheShot said:

Does it matter where the line is? If dude gonna think he's Steph, they gonna let it brick anyway.

I rather they just put the college line so when they do the "3 feet behind the line" pull-up, its actually just from NBA range.

Now you gonna see morons try and shoot from the same range as Lillard's series-winner against the OKC Thunder

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Heatsink: ID-Cooling Frostflow X GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Mini 6GB RAM: KLEVV Bolt 3600Mhz (2x8GB) Mobo: ASUS B550-F ROG Strix (Wifi)  Case: Fractal Design Meshify C PSU: Deepcool DQ-M-V2L

Well...my last go-to model just moved to Las Vegas to try her hand at being a fashion model (yeah, not in NYC or LA...) so now I gotta go through modelmayhem and find a new model. What a pain this is...

..sigh. I knew the risks when i entered this field.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

18 hours ago, BigRom said:

Does it matter where the line is? If dude gonna think he's Steph, they gonna let it brick anyway.

I rather they just put the college line so when they do the "3 feet behind the line" pull-up, its actually just from NBA range.

Now you gonna see morons try and shoot from the same range as Lillard's series-winner against the OKC Thunder

The basketball courts reopened today and i've only found one guy that wasnt trying to shoot from wayy far out(he tried to work on his iso-ball game and layuos, which i think is smart). And yes, i was shooting a lot from far out(but not beyond the nba 3pt line).

My gym now needs a tomb stone for mid range shots

Damn....

On 10/27/2018 at 7:29 AM, mangalover007 said:

We're going for our special first-night section 1 this end of the week. We're going downhill skiing and climbing in a national stop in Finland. It'll be a six-hour drive one route in addition to any stops we'll make. The AC/radiator in my auto could do some genuine overhauling yet it's much excessively cool for me, making it impossible to do it now. It warms up, however, doesn't expel the dampness by any stretch of the imagination. In reality appears to add to it some way or another. So I'm a little on edge about the windows icing while at the same time driving. Additionally, it's been adult webtoons more like a long time since I've been to a major slant so I can simply break my leg or something, stranding us out there. My significant other doesn't have a driver's permit. It's presently near - 25C where we're going which is not as much as ideal for any open air exercises we have arranged yet there's a spa in the inn as well. Which we'll either hit following multi-day out or for the entire Saturday. In any case, it'll be magnificent. I abhor cool climate with each bone in my body yet despite everything I can't deny, Finland can be a stunning spot amid the winter. To give you folks a thought, here's the thinking behind our blue-and-white national banner. Also, we're getting the suite with the view, I hear. Later on this year we're arranging a more extended trek to someplace warm. Like Hawaii or something. Hawaii would really be ideal if not for the long-ass battle. My significant other's a little piece claustrophobic and I can't generally go over two hours without smoking so we truly need to consider the flight. Be that as it may, for the present, were taking off in around 18 hours and I'm as left as anyone might imagine.

I've been watching too much LTT. I dreamt I was working with Linus at LTX when I took a nap earlier. ._.

It's Time for "Interrogation", Princess!
Senryuu Shoujo
See if you find something interesting ...

Chip Chap

Resident Mozilla Shill.   Typed on my Ortholinear JJ40 custom keyboard
               __     I am the ASCIIDino.
              / _)
     _.----._/ /      If you can see me you 
    /         /       must put me in your 
 __/ (  | (  |        signature for 24 hours.
/__.-'|_|--|_|        

I got about 4 hours of sleep and I'm exhausted ?

Send coffee please ☕

• 4 weeks later...

I dont think Brasil is going far in this Wommen's World Cup... lose to France for sure... 

On 5/11/2019 at 9:05 PM, Firewrath9 said:

doot doot doot doot doot doot doot

Wut?!

Some corsair worth having gimmicks.

Can we actually play it with keyboard?

No need 4k 144Hz 1ms and top end raytrashing GPU here, just make sure the keyboard has 1ms input lag for it..

These are the actual "gaming" RAM

My system specs:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K, 5GHz Delidded LM || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C14S w/ NF-A15 & NF-A14 Chromax fans in push-pull cofiguration || Motherboard: MSI Z370i Gaming Pro Carbon AC || RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2x8Gb 2666 || GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 6Gb FTW2+ DT || Storage: Samsung 860 Evo M.2 SATA SSD 250Gb, 2x 2.5" HDDs 1Tb & 500Gb || ODD: 9mm Slim DVD RW || PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum || Case: Cougar QBX + 1x Noctua NF-R8 front intake + 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC top exhaust + Cougar stock 92mm DC fan rear exhaust || Monitor: ASUS VG248QE || Keyboard: Ducky One 2 Mini Cherry MX Red || Mouse: Logitech G703 || Audio: Corsair HS70 Wireless || Other: XBox One S Controler

My build logs:

7 minutes ago, Frankborg said:

is this a chit chat? 

so i am told 

PC: Alienware 15 R3  Cpu: 7700hq  GPu : 1070 OC   Display: 1080p IPS Gsync panel 60hz  Storage: 970 evo 250 gb / 970 evo plus 500gb

Audio: Sennheiser HD 6xx  DAC: Schiit Modi 3E Amp: Schiit Magni Heresy

On 6/29/2019 at 6:59 AM, Wiz451345 said:

Hi guys im new Im poor. K bye

This is hilarious. I mean not you being poor. Just your comment. BUt are you really poor? LOL Kbye

On 7/3/2019 at 1:33 PM, airENOwevEr778 said:

This is hilarious. I mean not you being poor. Just your comment. BUt are you really poor? LOL Kbye

♫ He's just a poor boy from a poor family. Spare him his life from this monstrosity.

There is no spoon.

I modded my cheapest device with Gtx 7700 gpu heatsink

Old Cheap Tablet 25 euros ''Turbo-X Twister 4 (7 inch) from 2015 with 5.1.1

and 1gb of ram, 16gb of hd and Allwinner A33 at 1.20ghz, advices about cpu overclocking with root?

66330927_2402319733196037_4893439210234576896_n.jpg

actually runs in room temps with that heatsink, anyway, advices for overclocking please