Off Topic Chit Chat

Do you vapers cure your e-juices before use? I got a fresh bottle of Menthol Tobacco (0% nicotine) but it has a solvent smell so I stored it in dark for curing. Been over a week and it's smelling a lot better. Right now I'm waiting on a set of coils in shipment to start using it.

Right now I have some Refreshing Menthol e-juice left but I had a small bottle of Menthol Tobacco that was so good. It's all gone. This bottle I got curing is a bigger bottle and from a different supplier. I hope it'll be as good.

When's Lunch?

Oh boy, I'd be sweating buckets too. Good luck.

When's Lunch?

11 hours ago, noobofepicness66 said:

yea, sure man

where can u download it? :D

https://noot.space/

Just click on the screen and ez pz download.

Aaaaalso, unrelated to what I posted above; I just realized blind people must hate LTT titles even more than anyone else. They can't see the thumbnail, so something like this from Techquickie:

image.png.36c10a409e28f8eded9df53fab225a28.png

is not coherent to them (it's a thumbnail showing the lack of external antennas on current smartphones, for all the blind folks out there).

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I know Apple products are overprice for their hardware specs.  I just replaced my 2013 13" MacBook Pro with a new 13" 8th gen i7/16gb/512gb MacBook Pro.  This is a damn fine machine and if it is the tank my 2013 was, I can accept the cost.

i9-9900k @ 5.1GHz || EVGA 3080 ti FTW3 EK Cooled || EVGA z390 Dark || G.Skill TridentZ 32gb 4000MHz C16

970 Pro 1tb || 860 Evo 2tb || BeQuiet Dark Base Pro 900 || EVGA P2 1200w || AOC Agon AG352UCG

Cooled by: Heatkiller || Hardware Labs || Bitspower || Noctua || EKWB

58 minutes ago, TahoeDust said:

I know Apple products are overprice for their hardware specs.  I just replaced my 2013 13" MacBook Pro with a new 13" 8th gen i7/16gb/512gb MacBook Pro.  This is a damn fine machine and if it is the tank my 2013 was, I can accept the cost.

Well, someone appreciates Apple here...

Good to hear you have a good experience with them.  The Macbook Pro really is a beast on the higher speced models.

However, there has been reports of thermal issues due to this. 

How has your thermal experience been for now?  Any throttling? Any lag?

Won’t visit often..

13 minutes ago, MrFixitBlankFace said:

Well, someone appreciates Apple here...

Good to hear you have a good experience with them.  The Macbook Pro really is a beast on the higher speced models.

However, there has been reports of thermal issues due to this. 

How has your thermal experience been for now?  Any throttling? Any lag?

I can make it throttle for sure, but it never does in normal use.  Hitting 99c with any windows stress test is easy.  If I was looking for something for serious computing tasks, this would not be it.  There is no lag.  it is VERY snappy.

I bought it to sit in my lap every night while I watch TV for the next 5 or so years...and be capable of some occasional work tasks that require being able to run Windows 10 well in virtual machine. 

i9-9900k @ 5.1GHz || EVGA 3080 ti FTW3 EK Cooled || EVGA z390 Dark || G.Skill TridentZ 32gb 4000MHz C16

970 Pro 1tb || 860 Evo 2tb || BeQuiet Dark Base Pro 900 || EVGA P2 1200w || AOC Agon AG352UCG

Cooled by: Heatkiller || Hardware Labs || Bitspower || Noctua || EKWB

17 hours ago, TahoeDust said:

I can make it throttle for sure, but it never does in normal use.  Hitting 99c with any windows stress test is easy.  If I was looking for something for serious computing tasks, this would not be it.  There is no lag.  it is VERY snappy.

I bought it to sit in my lap every night while I watch TV for the next 5 or so years...and be capable of some occasional work tasks that require being able to run Windows 10 well in virtual machine. 

You can also run Windows 10 physically without a virtual machine on a Mac.

Unless you already know, of course.

Won’t visit often..

15 hours ago, wasab said:

Who wants to see me post werid stuffs?

It's been 15 hours, go on I'll bite. Post away!

⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁

Hi All. 
Where can I get this T shirt? 

DSCF7626.jpg

Can James and Anthony host every video till the ends of time?

Normal, calm, smart people getting the points across..

27 minutes ago, James Evens said:

ATT or JTT instead of LTT?

AT&T 

Way to shit on a load of the staff at once ?

EDIT: Oh wait you're that guy, I remember you xD 
image.png.d45c9ac8451ecc5840fe1f903633cef0.png

⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁

Well guess what, it may be placebo but I feel Luke isn’t “abusing” that laugh any longer...could have read that rant, could have not...I’ll admit that was a bit harsh though.

As for the rest of the staff, wasn’t implying anybody not being smart or something.

That kind of comment (“Can we always have XYZ on air?”) has been half-jokingly made countless times with no offense taken on the rest of the staff.

Anthony is by far the most reasonable guy at LTT.

He doesn’t do the crazy stuff (cooling a PC with concrete), he doesn’t yell, and he uses the best language.?

Won’t visit often..