Did you start gaming on PCs or Consoles? What was the first console you played?

geforceftw

I started on a DOS PC playing games from that on on floppy disks then moved to PS1, PS2, PS3, and then back to PC.

favorite dos game?

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

I first started on a PS2. It was quite popular at the time :D

I never really played the ps2. Always wanted one though.

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

Gameboy Color + Pokemon :)

I think think that was my first handheld combo also.

unless they were gaming during the DOS days (aka old people)

I'm only 26 and I'm already called old. The internet makes me age rapidly.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

favorite dos game?

I have no idea what any of them were called, sorry, I was really young at the time.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

I think the first games I ever played were on dos. But consoles were what got me into gaming.

cmon you people I'm only 12 so I played on console then went to PC, my brief history of Console Super Nintendo, SNES, Sega Dreamcast, The first Playstaion, The first and one and only XBOX, the Playstation 2, the playstation 3, then it ended at XBOX 360 then I found the one and only Steam

$$金Trill金$$

for handheld my first one was a briefgame (I dunno how to spell it properly) with those tetris then I got my self a gameboy (black and yellow fat one). played pok'emon yellow.

Live your life like a dream.

I started when I was younger (7ish) on a Wii, as you can tell, I was a hardcore gamer  :P

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

GameBoy Advance! I still have it and it still works well.

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

Started on pc, in '91. I always continued playing on the pc, but had also actively played on ps1 and ps2. I have an xbox 360, did not use it much. And its is very probably my last console ever.

Yarrrr, ye be warned lily-livered scallywags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMJpHihykI#t=93

I play games since 1988, started on consoles, in 1990 my dad got a PC and I started playing on it.

System 1: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus AT5IONT-I mini-ITX - Intel® Atom™ D525 onboard 1.8GHz Dual-Core HT - Integrated NVIDIA® ION™ - 2x 2GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

System 2: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus E2KM1I-DELUXE mini-ITX - AMD E2-2000 onboard 1.75GHz Dual-Core - Integrated AMD® Radeon HD 7340 - 2x 4GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

Building: Bitfenix Prodigy Black - Corsair AX860i - Asus Maximus VII Impact - Corsair Hydro Series H100i - Intel® Core™ i7 4790K - Asus Matrix Platinum GTX 980 4GB - Corsair 16GB Dominator Platinum 2x 8GB DDR3 2400MHz CL10 - Samsung 1TB EVO 840 Series

I was like 5 or 6 when I used to play the Atari 2600 at my cousins and they we eventually got a Nintendo. Funny thing is that my dad was a lot more avid of the Nintendo than me which I found too frustratingly difficult but my dad stood with it, even beat the Ninja Gaiden games which was mind blowing to me.

-------

Current Rig

-------

First console played: NES
FIrst console owned: Playstation 1
First PC/MAC Game played: Original worms on mac

Loads of community interaction and CS:GO gameplay
www.twitch.tv/terosterone

PC back when I was 5-6, gotta thank my parents for not giving me the money for a console. EVERYONE had a PS1/PS2 and I wanted in, fortunately I didn't. :D

I love StarCraft

Intel i5 4670 @3.4Ghz - Gigabyte G1 Gaming Gtx 970 @ 1542Mhz - 120GB Kingston SSD - 1TB Seagate HDD - Gigabyte B85-H3D - 8 GB 1333Mhz Kingston RAM - Azza Toledo 301 - SteelSeries Sensei/Logitech G400s - Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate - Sennheiser HD 598 - Zalman Zm-mic 1
 http://www.last.fm/user/thalandros 
http://www.mysteamgauge.com/account?username=76561198044810844

PC and Gameboy Color.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

I started with the PSOne and then I got a PS2 and A PSP. I got a DS Lite some years later and when it released I got a PS3. Now I play on PC and GTA 5 on my old PS3.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

gameboy advance

CPU:Intel® Core™ i7-4690K  MOBO: Asus Z97 PRO  RAM: 16GB Kingston GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 980 CASE: Cooler Master SSD: Samsung EVO 850 240GB  HDD: 2TB WD Red PSU: CX750M  CPU COOLER: 212 Evo CASE FANS: Cooler Master

SNES, i still have it and whip it out from time to time

tho only have 2 games left, super metroid and killer instinct

i love super metroid, remember playing that till 2 in the morning (as a kid i usualy went to bed at 9 or 10 xD)

or killer instinct...remember playing it with my cousin and my bro and just when we got to the 4th last, the indian guy, before spinal, fulgore and eyedol, the power went out, we were devasted, first time we got that far in weeks playing it (with cinder ofc) xD

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

i 99% doubt ANYONE started gaming on PC

unless they were gaming during the DOS days (aka old people)

started with sega then n64 then ps2 xbox gamecube

Why is this? I'm pretty young and I started on the PC somewhere in the early 2000s

We just happened to have a PC, and we also happened to have an F1 game that I liked and that was it, the first time I ever played was on the PC.

What's so hard to believe. Or is this some stupid pun on the meaning of the word PC or something.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

I started on the PS1, then PS2 and at the PS3 release I moved to both PS3 and PC.

So I spelt something wrong in my post... I don't care I don't read through what I write and I type very quickly.

Intel 3770k stock, MSI Z77A-GD65, MSI GTX 760, Corsair Vengence DDR3 1600Mhz 16Gb, Corsair RM 550W, Samsung 830 256Gb, some random hdds.

started from Gameboy Advance, now only game on PC

I selected Consoles because i am not sure what you would label the big arcade game machines fall under. The big arcade game machines is what i started gaming on....pacman and street fighter. HADOUKEN!

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.