Where did the search bar go?

julekule

Not sure if trolling.  :mellow:

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Not trolling. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Not for me.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

I'm seeing it on the mobile version as well.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED

I'm not seeing it.

I am not worthy.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Mobile version yes.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Mobile version yes.

I'm not using the mobile site though. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I can only see it in the IP.board theme, not in the Night or Day theme :\

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Can't see the pic, but it works on iP.Board theme.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Not for the night theme. :(

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

4f882a7ce1ea7fb0fc6254b936c65746.pngRunning Day Theme here. 

I'm not using the mobile site though.

Not working for me day and night doesn't show up.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Is it only for the IP.board theme?

http://gyazo.com/c7684cdb162ea41ce33ae69c947baa07

It shouldn't be. Works for me though. 

Rather odd. 

Doesn't show up for me.

MY CURRENT PC

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k COOLER: Noctua NH-D14 MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming ATX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR3-1600 STORAGE: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HHD GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 SLI CASE: Fractal Design R4 PSU: EVGA 1000W 80+ Gold 
PERIPHERALS - KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Cherry MX Browns MOUSE: Logitech G500/M100 MONITOR(S): Acer H236HLbid (I want an Asus PB278Q) SPEAKERS: Some Cyber Acoustics $10 speakers PICTURES AND FULL PARTS LIST @ PCPARTPICKER - http://pcpartpicker.com/b/z4Pscf  

"Don't get so caught up in trying to make a living that you forget to make a life."

Don't see why they spent a second to resurrect it, no one will use it.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Don't see why they spent a second to resurrect it, no one will use it.

A lot of people use it actually. How do I know? When it was removed a ton of people were asking why it was removed and how they are going to search now. I still see it about once a day.

RIP in pepperonis m8s

A lot of people use it actually. How do I know? When it was removed a ton of people were asking why it was removed and how they are going to search now. I still see it about once a day.

But it never really worked like other search boxes. It never liked it when you basically typed the entirety of the bible into it. 

It preferred sentences as long as a fortune cookie.  

People here complain about a spec of dust on the screen even though they can't be bothered to wipe it off, much like the search bar, some OCD members noticed a web page field missing so they scream to high heaven about it but still no solid data on its use as the repeated thread titles proves they won't bother to search if their new thread is already there.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Wait a minute, it's probably just a script that @colonel_mortis developed. It was an update to the search redirector script. That's why many of us are complaining.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Wait a minute, it's probably just a script that @colonel_mortis developed. It was an update to the search redirector script. That's why many of us are complaining.

It is now that i disabled and re-enabled the script. 

Special Snowflake feeling is gone. 

Yeah I updated the search redirector script to inject a search box back into the forums earlier. It only searches Google, and if the real search box returns from death, that search box will take over control. The real search box won't be coming back soon though.

HTTP/2 203

Yeah I updated the search redirector script to inject a search box back into the forums earlier. It only searches Google, and if the real search box returns from death, that search box will take over control. The real search box won't be coming back soon though.

Thanks for bringing it back though.

<3