Which Tech brands do you trust most?

Intel, Corsair and Logitech

Never had an Intel chip that was bad,.

Corsair gave me 12GB of Ram when my 6GB set failed, also my HX850 is still going strong after 6 years and being powered on for about 80% of that time.

Logitech because my G27, G9 and x540s are still working from being purchased at their original release date.

"They don't do anything for the customer" "They Just Try To Make Money".

First off they make games, that's what they do. Secondly the goal of every company in the world is to "Just Make Money" but they can't. You see, they have to release something people want to purchase in exchange for currency.

If you have seen fifa 15, they do it all for the money, they do not patch their game and the one time they did it ruined the game.

Logitech for me personally, I've been shit on my Asus and my experience with EVGA has been nothing short of a nightmare.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Seagate. They have the best RMA ever and plus they have great quality control. I've only had to RMA twice, and those experiences were great.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Samsung or ASUS

My Main PC:

CPUi5 3570k CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4 Motherboard: Asus p8z77-v pro  RAM: Crucial Balistic 2x4gb  GPU: Two PNY GTX 680's in SLI Case: Some rando Antec one  PSU: Thermaltake 1000w  Display: HP Elite Display 321i 23''  Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 128gb, Seagate Barracuda 1tb

• logitech is easily one of the best brands i could pick out without having to think

• nzxt is phenomenal with customer service & their quality control is among the best some companies can hope to offer, like i can't even stress how great nzxt has been for me. i actually almost regret going from my source220 to the h440, it's that good of a case

• xfx is also fantastic. zero issues with my xfx cards thus far

• arctic silver's paste has proven its worth (as5) for the 7$ i spent

outside of pc parts, htc. i had the htc evo 4g back when that was the 'best' and then decided that the htc one m8 was for me because i had nothing negative to say about my htc evo.

outside of the box? kirkland brand anything. their toilet paper is #1. plus so many of their products are just high quality for how cheap they are. ty based costco.

Abigail: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.5GHz 1.170v / EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti Classified  / ASRock Z97 Extreme6 / Corsair H110i GT / 4x4Gb G.Skill Ares 1866MHz @ CAS9 / Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb SSD / Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM / NZXT H440 Blue / EVGA SuperNOVA 750w G2

Peripherals: BenQ XL2411z 24" 144hz 1080p / ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz 1080p / Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB / Logitech G502 / Sennheiser HD650 / Schiit Audio Modi 2 / Magni 2 / Blue Yeti Blackout

EVGA thus far.

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

Asus and Corsair. 

But I buy good products not brands. 

Id say Intel bcause of my CPU (Intel® Pentium® Processor G840) once broke and they just replaced it without any exra costs or so (note warranty was already expired)

The Y.E.T.I. is in progress?Whaaat? (modding aproach&build log)->http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/355618-project-yeti-first-build/

[READ THE COC BEFORE POSTING][Check twice cut once][NZXT rules:D][Dremel is Love Dremel is Life][COOKIES ARE GREAT][LOGIC]

EA is my least trusted brand they don't do anything for the customer, they just try to make money

Im going to say you're wrong.

Those are just the facts that you're over seeing a

its hard as it varies across the board, but 

gigabyte = all stuff purchase from dem still lives

Asus = RMA was good only thing i return from them is a modem

lives on

BAKABT

EVGA & Intel

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

EVGA

No brand can beat EVGA. It's a fact. They gave me a 770 when I RMA'd a 680

Holy sh** d00d....

Antec

EVGA

hrm.... I have never had any brand cause me issues really... I would say... fractaldesign I trust the most. Mainly because If I have an issue, they answer it right away and fix it.

Is it bad that my dream setup only costs a few thousand not counting the obutto?

CPU: FX-8320

Motherboard: asrock 970Pro3 r2.0

Memory: Team Zeus Blue 8GB DDR3-1600 Memory 

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280 3GB DUAL-X Video Card 

Case: Deepcool TESSERACT BF ATX Mid Tower Case  

Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  

SSD: MX100 128GB

HDD: WD 2TB black edition

Intel or MSI

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

ASUS probably unless you need tech support then you are doomed. but i never needed support since this far none of my asus parts ever broke. 

I know, but for me its Gigabyte, intel and HP.

gigabyte: never had 1 problem

Intel: because best processors in tha wurld

HP: because i have alot of HP monitors and some are 12+yrs old and never had a problem

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

For me its pebble, very good customer support.

EVGA

Corsair

Lenovo (Sometimes)

Because he had a hard drive.

I know, but for me its Gigabyte, intel and HP.

HP: because i have alot of HP monitors and some are 12+yrs old and never had a problem

Ummmmmmmmmm, no. Their monitors are fine (they work ok) but their computers, forget it. I have had 3. All have died within 2 years. One didn't even last a full year. Don't buy HP computers.

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

- Cave Johnson, founder and CEO of Aperture Science, in Portal 2

EVGA

Corsair

Cooler master

Intel

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

- Cave Johnson, founder and CEO of Aperture Science, in Portal 2