So.. Today is the day..

This is a bit of an explanation as to why i might be a bit easily annoyed from now on.

Today is the day when i quit smoking..

I woke up 10 hours ago and i smoked my last cigarette.

And i am usually a 1,5 pack a day man that has pretty much been chainsmoking for 6 years.

So at the moment i am like this.

tumblr_m5qnawajeX1qgnuj9_zps345c2786.gif

I am quitting cold turkey. No gum, No patches, No snus, No nothing.

And i know the first day of quitting doesn't mean much. But it's a start.

Now. I am not quitting for the obvious reason of "It's bad for you" 

Nope. I want coilovers for my car and i save 126 bucks every month by quitting.

And i won't be turning into one of those self absorbed twits that go around bitching at smokers the second they quit.

So if i snap at someone or if i just randomly start to bite people. Or i start typing long replies. Now you know the reason.

I just needed to type something. My hands feel wierd!  

This thread is now updated daily. Check the latest pages if you're interested.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

May the 4th be with you. (Tried to make a crappy pun because of the title)

But in all honestly, Congratulations and good luck keeping it up.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Project Depravity: £850 / ????? (03/12/2015) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Red Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Monitors: 3* Asus PG279Q Stand: Ergotech Triple Desk Stand Webcam: Logitch C920

Spoiler

RIP in kill: CPU: Single core Celeron M @1.73GHz RAM: 1GB (512MB x2) DDR2 SO-DIMM Motherboard: Asus MOCA-AR HDD: 160GB SATA2 5400rpm

Spoiler

Current System: CPU: Intel i5-4690K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 960 4GB SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M Case: Corsair 200R Windowed MonitorLG 22MP55HQ 22" IPS + HP w19 MouseRoccat Savu Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Mouse Pad: Perixx DX-1000XXL Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

:D good luck to you sir!

maybe make a blog in the forum, so you'll be able to type till your hands wont even be able to pick up a sigarette! 

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

thats really a good thing u did today...i m glad... :) ..just keep control on urself and have something to eat in small time durations... :)

somebody is watching the big bang theory a lot... :P ...

i guess.. :P

try holding hands with yourself :P

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Dont stop smoking, .Gov need some taxes man!

In all seriousness, i guess you are going to have a bad time cuple of days. But i am totally following this thread!

Keep us informed :D !

This is a bit of an explanation as to why i might be a bit easily annoyed from now on.

Today is the day when i quit smoking..

I woke up 10 hours ago and i smoked my last cigarette.

And i am usually a 1,5 pack a day man that has pretty much been chainsmoking for 6 years.

So at the moment i am like this.

tumblr_m5qnawajeX1qgnuj9_zps345c2786.gif

I am quitting cold turkey. No gum, No patches, No snus, No nothing.

And i know the first day of quitting doesn't mean much. But it's a start.

Now. I am not quitting for the obvious reason of "It's bad for you" 

Nope. I want coilovers for my car and i save 126 bucks every month by quitting.

And i won't be turning into one of those self absorbed twits that go around bitching at smokers the second they quit.

So if i snap at someone or if i just randomly start to bite people. Or i start typing long replies. Now you know the reason.

I just needed to type something. My hands feel wierd!  

Keep fighitng on bro.

Well you see, my mother also stopped after 40 odd years of smoking and she does bitch about it, because you finally start realizing how disgusting it smells when you're no longer smoking it. That and it may very well tempt you. So for a while, you might want to avoid staying in places where others are smoking a lot without much ventilation.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Never back down, dont give up, change your life, not for us, maybe for yourself, maybe for the people that you know, maybe your friends, maybe your future friends, future wife even family. Yeah im not good at being dramatic just carry on being awesome, if you see a fag, call it a fag. Then drop kick it and tell it to die in a fire.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Good luck man! And try holding something in your hands if you don't know what to do with them, something like a coin.  :)

Holy crap xD it's the 4th? 

I really picked a good day to quit :) Now i can celebrate every year with a star wars marathon

:D good luck to you sir!

maybe make a blog in the forum, so you'll be able to type till your hands wont even be able to pick up a sigarette! 

There is a blog section? I never knew.. Yeah i'll do that^^ 

Im already working on yet another book since i need to keep my hands occupied.... Going to wear out this k95 in no time :(

thats really a good thing u did today...i m glad... :) ..just keep control on urself and have something to eat in small time durations... :)

I've already eaten a bag of chips... I am going to get soo damn fat by the end of this...

try holding hands with yourself :P

I can't... They start fighting.. That was the bloodiest thumb wrestling match in history.. With swords and everything..

Dont stop smoking, .Gov need some taxes man!

In all seriousness, i guess you are going to have a bad time cuple of days. But i am totally following this thread!

Keep us informed :D !

It doesn't affect my tax returns so i don't care  :P

I might post in this thread to keep a log of my non-smoking days. Or i might start blogging

Keep fighitng on bro.

That i'll do. FOR COILOVERS!

Well you see, my mother also stopped after 40 odd years of smoking and she does bitch about it, because you finally start realizing how disgusting it smells when you're no longer smoking it. That and it may very well tempt you. So for a while, you might want to avoid staying in places where others are smoking a lot without much ventilation.

My mom starts bitching the second she puts out her last ciggy... So i know some people can't resist it. 

But so far in my other attempts i haven't bitched at anyone that smokes^^ 

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Never back down, dont give up, change your life, not for us, maybe for yourself, maybe for the people that you know, maybe your friends, maybe your future friends, future wife even family. Yeah im not good at being dramatic just carry on being awesome, if you see a fag, call it a fag. Then drop kick it and tell it to die in a fire.

ahaha.. Just got a mental picture of me drop kicking a friend of mine. xD

I won't be attacking any ciggs^^ i'll just accept that they are there and move on :)

Good luck man! And try holding something in your hands if you don't know what to do with them, something like a coin.  :)

I got my hands on a pen.. A clicky pen.. After about ten minutes my friend yanked it from my hands and snapped it in half *clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick*.....

While writing my book i was chewing on the end of a pen... Im still spitting pieces.. YUCK!

good luck! you're going to want to kill everyone fot the next few weeks.

Don't get fat.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Just what the fuck is a coilover tho.

epcp_1104_02_o%2BAFE_cold_air_intake_gaz

It's short for coil spring over shock

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Have an uncle that smoked for 60 years of his life. He got TB (I know, in the UK in this day and age) and since then he's quit. I'm extremely proud and I'm sure those around you will be proud of you too

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

do it for the stance!!!!!!!. btw what car do you got? (hope it's a volvo 240 with t5 conversion) :D

PC specs.3570k, asus p8z77m pro, 8gb corsair vengence 1600MHz, XFX 550w, seagate barracuda 1TB, MSI 660ti, cooler master k350, cooler master hyper tx3 evo.

Good luck! I've heard it's really hard to go cold turkey so good on you

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

I find it really good that you stopped smoking. For your next goal, you can save up for a Titan Z.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Dang not even electric cigs? That's a bold move, good luck man~!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

do it for the stance!!!!!!!. btw what car do you got? (hope it's a volvo 240 with t5 conversion) :D

Drove a volvo for a while. I wasn't a fan. And a welded rear diff made it really twitchy. 

Im a function over form guy. So i won't be stancing my car xD + it makes them uncomfortable as all hell.

This is my baby

20140429_121903_zps2456a650.jpg

A 190E 2,3 8v sportline that might soon be a 190E RB26DETT

@techswede

mercedes-benz-190e.jpg

I was thinking more along the lines of something like this

DSC09155_800_zpscad71630.jpg

I find it really good that you stopped smoking. For your next goal, you can save up for a Titan Z.

I think i'll go for 2 R9 290s or 780s instead :P

Dang not even electric cigs? That's a bold move, good luck man~!

I feel like crap when i try vaping. And besides. Using nicotine substitutes just drags it out