So.. Today is the day..

Goodluck, it's your first day and you know what i'm going to say it. You will fail. How do i know this? I am a smoker myself and i smoke a lot less than you ( About 10-15 cigarettes a day) and everytime i try to quit the first 3 days are fine. Untill the nicotine goes out of your system and you can not sleep well and probably you are going to gain some weight. 

What i reccomend is the best method IMO to really fully quit. Not E-cig's or all that but just really simple.

You smoke 1.5 pack a day so try to only smoke about 20 every day. After a month or so smoke 15 do this for a half year and gradually build it off untill you reached 1-2 a day. This is a CRITICAL point many people fail by Quitting now but ( And yes this may sound weird.) you need to smoke 1-3 cigarretes a day for a year or so. After that you will realise that it's not worth it anymore and you will eventually quit without even thinking of quitting.

-A fellow smoker ( Unfortunatally)

My tactic to smoke less is smoke somthing ''different ( See my location :D )

[spoiler= do not click]tumblr_lv2kpbuD6R1qbi1f7o1_400.jpg

Edited by SSOB

Interested in Business and Technology

Drove a volvo for a while. I wasn't a fan. And a welded rear diff made it really twitchy. 

Im a function over form guy. So i won't be stancing my car xD + it makes them uncomfortable as all hell.

This is my baby

20140429_121903_zps2456a650.jpg

A 190E 2,3 8v sportline that might soon be a 190E RB26DETT

good luck with quitting smoking but don't stop having fun414828_442632942428539_717002492_o.jpg

PC specs.3570k, asus p8z77m pro, 8gb corsair vengence 1600MHz, XFX 550w, seagate barracuda 1TB, MSI 660ti, cooler master k350, cooler master hyper tx3 evo.

Goodluck, it's your first day and you know what i'm going to say it. You will fail. How do i know this? I am a smoker myself and i smoke a lot less than you ( About 10-15 cigarettes a day) and everytime i try to quit the first 3 days are fine. Untill the nicotine goes out of your system and you can not sleep well and probably you are going to gain some weight. 

What i reccomend is the best method IMO to really fully quit. Not E-cig's or all that but just really simple.

You smoke 1.5 pack a day so try to only smoke about 20 every day. After a month or so smoke 15 do this for a half year and gradually build it off untill you reached 1-2 a day. This is a CRITICAL point many people fail by Quitting now but ( And yes this may sound weird.) you need to smoke 1-3 cigarretes for a year or so. After that you will realise that it's not worth it anymore and you will eventually quit without even thinking of quitting.

-A fellow smoker ( Unfortunatally)

I've tried quitting many times before. But those times it was because of outside influence. This time i've made up my mind

I did step down to half a pack a day before this. But now i've smoked the last one and i don't intend to purchase anymore cigs.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

good luck with quitting smoking but don't stop having fun

--snip--

Oh i won't stop having fun^^ I'll just smoke tires instead  ;)

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I've tried quitting many times before. But those times it was because of outside influence. This time i've made up my mind

I did step down to half a pack a day before this. But now i've smoked the last one and i don't intend to purchase anymore cigs.

I Do not reccomend this way of quitting, some people can pull this off ( My dad but he smoked for 15 years...) but most fail with this method. Anyway goodluck and i edited my post for a ''pro'' tip :D

I Do not reccomend this way of quitting, some people can pull this off ( My dad but he smoked for 15 years...) but most fail with this method. Anyway goodluck and i edited my post for a ''pro'' tip :D

This is the only way i can quit. Through pure willpower.

And yeah i saw that edit :P I won't touch that stuff^^ 

This is the only way i can quit. Through pure willpower.

And yeah i saw that edit :P I won't touch that stuff^^ 

Goodluck bro, yeah the edit is basically only for certified Bosses (JK)

techswede, on 04 May 2014 - 08:56 AM, said:

This is a bit of an explanation as to why i might be a bit easily annoyed from now on.

Congrats man!

I though this was going to be a May the 4th be with you thread.

Congrats man!

I though this was going to be a May the 4th be with you thread.

I had honestly forgotten that it was the 4th xD 

May the 5th be with you brotha.

why quit smoking? smoking feels good!!!!!!!!!!!!! smoking won't let you age much (since you'd die younger). heck 1.5 packs a day ain't so bad I normally smoke 2-3 packs of marlboro a day. so most likely I won't live as long as you.

anyways good going mate. back in 2010 up to 2012 I stopped smoking but ever since I got drunk on a party hey it went back I dunno how. I was drinking then the next day I woke up I got a cig on my hand. hope you quit it soon. but kinda hard you do get those feels those itch.

edit: it's the may 5 for me xD

Live your life like a dream.

Holy crap xD it's the 4th? 

I really picked a good day to quit :) Now i can celebrate every year with a star wars marathon

There is a blog section? I never knew.. Yeah i'll do that^^ 

Im already working on yet another book since i need to keep my hands occupied.... Going to wear out this k95 in no time :(

I've already eaten a bag of chips... I am going to get soo damn fat by the end of this...

I can't... They start fighting.. That was the bloodiest thumb wrestling match in history.. With swords and everything..

It doesn't affect my tax returns so i don't care  :P

I might post in this thread to keep a log of my non-smoking days. Or i might start blogging

That i'll do. FOR COILOVERS!

My mom starts bitching the second she puts out her last ciggy... So i know some people can't resist it. 

But so far in my other attempts i haven't bitched at anyone that smokes^^ 

The blog section is in your profile I think.

- "some salty pretzel bun fanboy" ~ @helping, 2014
- "Oh shit, watch out guys, we got a hopscotch bassass here..." ~ @vinyldash303

- "Yes the 8990 is more fater than the 4820K and as you can see this specific Video card comes with 6GB" ~ Alienware 2014

May the 5th be with you brotha.

why quit smoking? smoking feels good!!!!!!!!!!!!! smoking won't let you age much (since you'd die younger). heck 1.5 packs a day ain't so bad I normally smoke 2-3 packs of marlboro a day. so most likely I won't live as long as you.

anyways good going mate. back in 2010 up to 2012 I stopped smoking but ever since I got drunk on a party hey it went back I dunno how. I was drinking then the next day I woke up I got a cig on my hand. hope you quit it soon. but kinda hard you do get those feels those itch.

edit: it's the may 5 for me xD

Yeah. Im going to miss my bensons and luckies. (couldn't smoke marlboro.. For some reason i got hiccups when i did) 

And that thing about smoking when you drink i know all too well. But as luck would have it i don't drink much anymore :P

The blog section is in your profile I think.

Yeah i checked it out. Don't know if i'll use it yet

Yeah. Im going to miss my bensons and luckies. (couldn't smoke marlboro.. For some reason i got hiccups when i did) 

And that thing about smoking when you drink i know all too well. But as luck would have it i don't drink much anymore :P

Yeah i checked it out. Don't know if i'll use it yet

I hope for the best of your health there brother.

once you stop just avoid it. since I bet you do know. It's hard to stop but it's so freaking mother of God easy to start over again.

I hope for the best of your health there brother.

once you stop just avoid it. since I bet you do know. It's hard to stop but it's so freaking mother of God easy to start over again.

Yeah.. Last time i caved completely after a few beers. It was basically this

tumblr_mc9z1qPW7f1ry10fwo1_500_zpsa7be41

You'll realise how much it's worth it when you get the coil overs  :D

PUT SOME CAMBER ON!!!!!!

Then do a huge drift down the street as a reward lol.

Function IS going sideways everywhere IMO, thats it's definition in cars.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

You'll realise how much it's worth it when you get the coil overs  :D

PUT SOME CAMBER ON!!!!!!

Then do a huge drift down the street as a reward lol.

Function IS going sideways everywhere IMO, thats it's definition in cars.

I won't be putting more camber on it than there already is. I've never really understood the whole MUST HAVE CAMBERR! thing. 

2013-04-21170403_zps4d7bb392.jpg

And it won't be drifting for a while. 200nm's of torque and an open diff. 

I won't be putting more camber on it than there already is. I've never really understood the whole MUST HAVE CAMBERR! thing. 

And it won't be drifting for a while. 200nm's of torque and an open diff. 

It's all about JDM.  I'm a huge JDM and drift fan (also American Muscle), so I love skyline's, R34's, BMW's with camber. The camber thng comes from JDM in general. Go over to japan and all the cars basically have some sort of camber. Plus, if it's done right, it looks boss.  Nice car though, can't say it looks like it would go sideways.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

420 blaze it!

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

It's all about JDM.  I'm a huge JDM and drift fan (also American Muscle), so I love skyline's, R34's, BMW's with camber. The camber thng comes from JDM in general. Go over to japan and all the cars basically have some sort of camber. Plus, if it's done right, it looks boss.  Nice car though, can't say it looks like it would go sideways.

Yes i know what the camber thing comes from. But the whole stance culture is just odd to someone like me. I'd rather maximise grip and set my car up for stable and flat cornering.

With some work it'll go sideways without even breaking a sweat. Especially if my plans for the RB engine or possibly the engine from a merc 300CE-24 come through.

I'll be living in japan for a year+ in the future. (Hunting down a C10 skyline or a C110)

Yes i know what the camber thing comes from. But the whole stance culture is just odd to someone like me. I'd rather maximise grip and set my car up for stable and flat cornering.

With some work it'll go sideways without even breaking a sweat. Especially if my plans for the RB engine or possibly the engine from a merc 300CE-24 come through.

I'll be living in japan for a year+ in the future. (Hunting down a C10 skyline or a C110)

Some people like to go there the easiest way, some just like to make smoke. I guess it's just different tastes. I personally dislike formula 1, nascar, V8 supercars ect ect, but I can sit there for hours and watch formula drift. Going side ways is the only way for me  :D.  Australian car culture sort of encourages that though. Summernats is just about making the most smoke you can, not going fast, just making smoke. I love it!!!

As for a C10. I have seen some beast custom jobs. Wheel tubs, camber, lowered with a couple of dials on the bonnet. Looks boss. Not really liking the c110, but each to there own, and good luck!!!!

Good luck man! This is really refreshing to hear, I'm definitely going to be following this :)

i7 4770k  ¬ MSI Z87-M Gaming ¬ Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866Mhz ¬ R9 290x Crossfire ¬ Corsair 350D ¬ Corsair RM 1000

Day 2. 

My alarm clock went off and this was my reaction

funny-gifs-friends-chandler-shut-up_zps6

Day 2. 

My alarm clock went off and this was my reaction

funny-gifs-friends-chandler-shut-up_zps6

just hold it in mate. why don't you try going to the ocean if you can borrow a boat or something and make sure no packs are there. bring some wine and a women and some canned food good for 2 or 3 days. it might help.

Good, We'll be supporting you until you take your next puff,

Here have a cookie! :)

Details separate people.