What's the most angriest you've ever gotten?

Geekazoid

Hi guys,

I won't repeat the question. I'm just curious. I've had my fair share of moments of being quite angry but I'm mostly a very calm sort of person. But sometimes there are things that just get on your goat, so to speak, and you feel that the only way to express your frustration is to get quite angry about whatever it is. It's only later that you realise that your anger probably wasn't warranted and you have to go and apologise for it. :D

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

i broke a kids arm because he was being a prick to my girlfriend at the time

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Im angry that people bought tons of high-end gpu and use them for mining, not for gaming. I cant do sh*t about it

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

i broke a kids arm because he was being a prick to my girlfriend at the time

Oh wow! You must've been quite peeved off. :D

FEAR 3

the killed the game

bastards

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

when this guy in high school squirted orange in my eye, i snapped and sent him to hospital for 3 days with a broken jaw

I'm so glad that I wasn't that guys. :D

Actually to tell you something that i wasnt to tell anyone about, this guy who is a major douche at school acts like he owns every one of us pulled the hood(hijab, or white hood that islamic women wear) of the girl i like, i managed to pull his shoulders back punching him in the face, as a result i got a black eye and a hell of a stomach punch. But it was like 2 months ago... it felt good.

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

I'm so glad that I wasn't that guys. :D

happiest i've ever been was when a guy in high school tried to rugby tackle me, failed miserable and broke his collar bone, which in turn pierced his skin, serves him right for trying to rugby tackle me when i was just talking to a friend, lol

Yarrrrr,

I be sailing the deep blue, when this ship she appeared before me.

And started shooting at me and me crew.

I be red hot with anger and after a long fight, I let everyone walk the plank.

Knocked a guy out cold while out on town, he was being a huge dick.

But it was very easy as he was very drunk, stayed with him till he got up and left.

Yarrrr, ye be warned lily-livered scallywags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMJpHihykI#t=93

Oh wow! You must've been quite peeved off. :D

he had it coming he knew i was with her he would always be hitting on her and such just being the average douch showing off and such

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Lag... Latency that is.

Can't remember anything else.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I was going to meet one of my friends in town about a year ago. And when i got there i saw that some guys were talking to him and he was standing with his back against a wall.
But first i thought they were just talking. Until one of the guys punched him in the stomach and grabbed his jacket. At that point i just lost it.

I yelled at them to f**ck off and two of them ran away. Leaving only two guys. So i ran up and kicked the first guy in the shin and then i punched him in the face. 

And then i grabbed the other guy by his shoulder, Spun him around, And rammed his head into the brick wall next to my friend. And when he fell down i kicked him in the dick for good measure..
By that point security showed up and we explained the situation. And they held them and us until the cops showed up. 

Luckily the guy that grabbed my friends jacket was still clutching my friends wallet so they got taken in for attempted robbery.

If you mess with people that have danish friends.. You're gonna have a bad time.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Hi guys,

I won't repeat the question. I'm just curious. I've had my fair share of moments of being quite angry but I'm mostly a very calm sort of person. But sometimes there are things that just get on your goat, so to speak, and you feel that the only way to express your frustration is to get quite angry about whatever it is. It's only later that you realise that your anger probably wasn't warranted and you have to go and apologise for it. :D

Was this in response to that thread earlier this evening in General Discussion?

When you get a 780 Ti instead of the GT 610m you have been dreaming of.

:lol: I think you got that the wrong way around. :D

It happened during my childhood, YEARS ago.  I was watching a movie on tv called Mikey:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104870/

The kid is basically a nazi made flesh in child form, he would murder people wantonly.  He was evil, I distinctly remember feeling such focused hatred fury and rage at this little punk getting away with all of his mayhem, if it was in my power to reach into the story and end him, I would have. 

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Don't remember much, but sometimes I break chairs, phones & some other things that my hand can find when I get very angry :D

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

:lol: I think you got that the wrong way around. :D

Na mate everybody wants that 610m swag

I was going to meet one of my friends in town about a year ago. And when i got there i saw that some guys were talking to him and he was standing with his back against a wall.

But first i thought they were just talking. Until one of the guys punched him in the stomach and grabbed his jacket. At that point i just lost it.

I yelled at them to f**ck off and two of them ran away. Leaving only two guys. So i ran up and kicked the first guy in the shin and then i punched him in the face. 

And then i grabbed the other guy by his shoulder, Spun him around, And rammed his head into the brick wall next to my friend. And when he fell down i kicked him in the dick for good measure..

By that point security showed up and we explained the situation. And they held them and us until the cops showed up. 

Luckily the guy that grabbed my friends jacket was still clutching my friends wallet so they got taken in for attempted robbery.

If you mess with people that have danish friends.. You're gonna have a bad time.

If you would've done the same here, you would've been charged for assault and the other guys would've gone away with it without consequences...

Now I remember the one "incident" I had, it's on topic so posting it here:

I was in 8th grade, one year younger pupil started strangling me from the hood (I was wearing a hoodie) for no reason, I got mad and punched him in the face. His glasses broke and he started crying (what would you expect if a 13 year-old get's punched in the face?), he told the teacher about it, and I got a 60€ fine to pay from my wallet (my parents won't pay anything for me, unless it's a necessity (food, bills etc.), and this wasn't a necessity). I tried to explain that he started it by strangling me, but who believes me anyway? No-one. There even were witnesses, but the bystanders were against me in this case.

We (me and the guy whose glasses broke because of me) still know each others in a positive way, we chat in a friendly way whenever we meet on the streets. And in the next autumn he's coming for the same high school I'm in. Oh and btw: if you remember that I have two crushes in the high school, he happens to be the other's little brother.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

If you would've done the same here, you would've been charged for assault and the other guys would've gone away with it without consequences...

I would've been charged with assault if the guy wasn't clutching the wallet  ^_^

If i ever get into another fight i'll throw my phone to the guy before knocking him out  :D

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I would've been charged with assault if the guy wasn't clutching the wallet  ^_^

If i ever get into another fight i'll throw my phone to the guy before knocking him out  :D

I guess that works too... :lol:

Hi guys,

i literally was so enraged over something a family member did (assault me in my own apartment at the time and later tried to shiv me) that i beat him up fractured 2 ribs and broke his nose, sliced all his car tires and then broke the locks on his house. he is now serving a 15 year sentence for felon possesion of firearms.

I don't get really angry anymore. I feal that anger is replaced by bitterness as you get older. :P

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.