What's the most angriest you've ever gotten?

Geekazoid

i literally was so enraged over something a family member did (assault me in my own apartment at the time and later tried to shiv me) that i beat him up fractured 2 ribs and broke his nose, sliced all his car tires and then broke the locks on his house. he is now serving a 15 year sentence for felon possesion of firearms.

Perfect. Was he younger than you?

Lost memory card containing PSX FF saves (somebody must know dat feels)

I did find it but the time when I couldn't, dat rage.

when the ipod touch was the hype mine got stole at school and the teacher said it was my fault it was stolen and i lot it and punched a hole in the nearest door 

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

a friend from highschool sliced my hand open and it started to gush blood. I grabbed him by the front of the collar on his neck and was about to let him have it but being the better person I just left. theres that and he had about a foot and 100lbs on me. so not exactly in the same weight class. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

about 5 years ago, got so pissed threw my sidewinder X8 at my door as hard as i could, but actually works fine once i put it back together.

that is the toughest mouse i have ever used, there is a dent in my door from it.

EDIT: i still use it for gaming

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

Shoot this is a hard one... I'd say the angriest I've ever been was when I was holding a bad stock, I decided to go take a shower because I was tired and need to wake up. My father steps in my room and sees the stock in the red -$2200 and then panic sells it for me.... I knew it would recover in the next week and it did... to make matters worse he sold the stop at its lowest point of the month... It was pretty shitty... If he didn't do that I would have made 3k in the next 4 work days... Oh well

I wasn't really that angry when I found out what happened too... I was just like "what the hell dad. don't interfere with my work" and that was it... 

Ahh gotta love Day Trading

hBm24Mq.pngThose candlestick charts on that monitor... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I was probably like 8 or 9 and I had spent 3 hours building a new lego set. Right after I finished I was walking over to set it on my shelf and stepped on a rogue lego. I got really mad and threw the newly made lego set onto the ground resulting in a sea of lego pieces. I spent the next 4 hours picking it back up and putting it together. Those legos will get you every time if you aren't careful.

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

Shoot this is a hard one... I'd say the angriest I've ever been was when I was holding a bad stock, I decided to go take a shower because I was tired and need to wake up. My father steps in my room and sees the stock in the red -$2200 and then panic sells it for me.... I knew it would recover in the next week and it did... to make matters worse he sold the stop at its lowest point of the month... It was pretty shitty... If he didn't do that I would have made 3k in the next 4 work days... Oh well

I wasn't really that angry when I found out what happened too... I was just like "what the hell dad. don't interfere with my work" and that was it... 

Ahh gotta love Day Trading

Those candlestick charts on that monitor... 

I know this feeling all to well.... Day Trading has its own class of anger it brings on me lol.... hate it and love it.

AMD Ryzen 1700x

ASRock x370 Taichi

Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB GDDR4 3200

EVGA GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N

Fractal Meshify C

Samsung Evo 960 Nvme M.2 500gb & WD Blue 1TB

Corsair TX850M Gold

Alienware AW2518H 240Hz Gsync

Audioengine A2+ & Sennheiser HD6xx /w Fiio K5 Pro

Deepcool Captain 240Pro V2

Vortex Race 3 Cherry Mx Red

Corsair Vengeance M65 PRO RGB

I know this feeling all to well.... Day Trading has its own class of anger it brings on me lol.... hate it and love it.

Oh dang another Day Trader, I never thought I'd see someone else sitting in the stock market here.  

Hats off to you sir~

OetF5JY.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Oh dang another Day Trader, I never thought I'd see someone else sitting in the stock market here.

Hats off to you sir~

Haha likewise, it's probably the hardest thing I've done but well rewarding with the right discipline.

AMD Ryzen 1700x

ASRock x370 Taichi

Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB GDDR4 3200

EVGA GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N

Fractal Meshify C

Samsung Evo 960 Nvme M.2 500gb & WD Blue 1TB

Corsair TX850M Gold

Alienware AW2518H 240Hz Gsync

Audioengine A2+ & Sennheiser HD6xx /w Fiio K5 Pro

Deepcool Captain 240Pro V2

Vortex Race 3 Cherry Mx Red

Corsair Vengeance M65 PRO RGB

Haha likewise, it's probably the hardest thing I've done but well rewarding with the right discipline.

Yup quite rewarding, people make so many misconceptions about day traders. :( 

Oh well... may the bulls follow your portfolio~!

When this kid told a teacher I was smoking in school, and I got a huge lecture and my parents nearly came in, then they checked the security footage and realized the kid was bullshitting, I nearly busted his jaw. Luckily I don't get mad much any more.  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

There's only a couple occasions where I'd say I was very angry, both involve situations where someone tried to place me in an environment I didn't want to be in.

One was when I was visiting an out-of-town friend for his birthday, he wanted to go out to eat to celebrate the occasion with a couple other friends. We all got in his car and he drove us to a church instead. I was the only one who had no clue. He had pressured me religiously a couple times in the past where I politely declined. It felt like I had been kidnapped. "See? That wasn't so bad, was it?" He asked while finally driving us to to the restaurant. "That was the most uncomfortable experience I've ever had." He laughed it off. I never spoke with him again.

Another was around an after-work socializing party for co-workers. There weren't many people my age going, and I don't drink, so I told people I wasn't going to be there. One co-worker, who was close to my family, offered to drive me back to my car (the lot was a couple blocks away). "You missed the turn there." "We're going to the party. You can't keep dodging these things. You need to socialize." He tried to keep driving off, but I got out at the next stoplight and walked back to my car.

I never acted in anger, but both situations had me feeling like the back of my brain had been set on fire. #firstworldproblems

I can't recall any specific event, but I'm willing to bet the cause of it was me trying to do something and then not being very good at it.

I had a severe tooth ache and a regular dentist wouldn't do, I had to see an endodontist (root canal expert doctor thing). The problem is there aren't many of those around. I went one state hospital, waited there for 3 hours and finally got the word that I should come the day after. Keep in mind this tooth ache was ridiculous intense, I popped in two painkillers every two hours yet I could still feel extreme pain.

So I go to the hospital at 5 am. I had to go as early as possible because they have said otherwise the queue would be too long. I go there and the hospital isn't even open of course. Waited for 2 hours. Hospital opens, I go to see the receptionist who was either mentally challenged or the most smug asshole in the world that just acted like an idiot to waste everybody's time. I spent half an hour talking with the asshole and he tells me to go up 2 floors and wait somewhere there.

I go there wait for another 30 minutes. Finally somebody comes that I could talk to. I tell them my situation and they say that I have missed one document so I didn't actually have an appointment. Now you might think this was the point I got pissed off but no. (oh you won't guess what happened) I calmly asked to create an appointment right there. They told be to wait for some other guy who left his post and just went off to somewhere for no reason. I wait for another 20 minutes, he comes, they discuss my situation. Then here comes the bomb.

The woman comes to me and tells me, with a totally strait face, that nearest possible opening was 1 and a half year ahead........ ONE YEAR AND SIX MONTHS!!!!

It was such and absurd statement that I thought they were joking but no! This was literally the case. There was literally so many goddamn patients on the list that I had to wait for one and a half year. Need I remind you all those patients are suppose to be like me, suffering extreme pain. I have no idea how they've accepted to wait for 1 month let alone 1 whole year.

Needless to say I was raging. I have never gotten that much angry and I don't think I can get that much angry ever again. It's a miracle I didn't choke that asshole receptionist while leaving the hospital.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

What happened in general discussion? I missed it...

I won't go into specifics, but Dude A asked a vague question, Dude B gave a probable reason for his problem, then Dude A replied with something to the effect of "Don't give me "probably", give me a reason or leave". The thread blew up a bit from there.

I won't go into specifics, but Dude A asked a vague question, Dude B gave a probable reason for his problem, then Dude A replied with something to the effect of "Don't give me "probably", give me a reason or leave". The thread blew up a bit from there.

link or it didn't happen.  I want to see this sh*t storm and absorb the strife.  Am I evil?

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Someone telling me I'm a bad person because I'm an agnostic-athiest

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/