IMG_20220811_232440.thumb.jpg.1ac00f5f673b0a0a0306501cb7aad1fa.jpgIMG_20220811_232450.thumb.jpg.5db9a24b81f394d651cc70096b33cc6c.jpg

It looks like a speaker but has no speaker holes and its hollow inside, all it has for connectivity is in the pics, microusb and usba, the extra thingy on the botton looks to be an led

What is this thingy?

I think it is probably a mp3 player with usb?

Usually it must have some sort of control buttons thingy.

Lemme put my tin foil hat on...

This is a spying device made by the government,

An agent throws it in a random place - waiting for a victim to pick it up.

You pick it up connect the USB port and the microphones inside it start recording and the device transmits the data through LTE cellular antenna.

Desktop_2022_08_11_16_35_00_909.thumb.png.e4bad2cf17c21e03014c4508f1a11c9b.png

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

14 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

It's a humidfier and night light.

that seems like a poor spot to have a USB port, water vapor expels upward and... USB port is also upward facing? Seems like a short waiting to happen.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

It's a bomb. Rip in piss m8.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

50 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

I have absolutely no idea where my mom got the thing, prob some sort of gift or something, and looking at a local online store its 2$, yea prob some random gift since she has no idea what it is

14 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

I have absolutely no idea where my mom got the thing, prob some sort of gift or something, and looking at a local online store its 2$, yea prob some random gift since she has no idea what it is

Maybe she ranted about something that usually caused by dry air, then someone gave her the humidifier.
Although, knowing you're from the same country as me... need one hell of air con to achieve that. 🤣

Just in case you don't know how to use it, you need to fill it with water first.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

2 minutes ago, Poinkachu said:

Maybe she ranted about something that usually caused by dry air, then someone gave her the humidifier.
Although, knowing you're from the same country as me... need one hell of air con to achieve that. 🤣

Hehe boi fellow indo comrade

Havent really noticed her complaining about dry air but i would prob appreciate it cause fk this dry air making my nose uncomfortable, pretty much why i always set the ac to whatever the hell water mode is because thats how uncomfortable it is, though i never really thought my ac was that strong

Just now, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Hehe boi fellow indo comrade

Havent really noticed her complaining about dry air but i would prob appreciate it cause fk this dry air making my nose uncomfortable, pretty much why i always set the ac to whatever the hell water mode is because thats how uncomfortable it is, though i never really thought my ac was that strong

Ah yea, I had that kinda problem too.
I'm a candle man, can't handle heat much, so air con most often on.

Dunno how much water that thing you got can hold inside it, probably not much.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

-> Moved to Off Topic

Just because it has USB port doesn't make it "tech".

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv