Epic Games Indian store accidentally sells Fifa 23 ultimate edition for $0.06

bomberkat

Summary

On the night of Wednesday, the Indian store of Epic Games accidentally changed the pricing of FIFA 23 Ultimate Edition to 4.80 rupees (~ $0.06). The changes were reflected on the website and users were able to successfully purchase the game for less than 10 cents. This issue lasted for approximately 2 hours before it was patched to the actual price.

Quotes

"The error presented the game's Ultimate Edition on the Epic Games store for less than 5 INR, shocking fans all over the country."

Sources

https://www.sportskeeda.com/esports/fifa-23-fans-lose-mind-game-mistakenly-listed-0-1-5-inr-epic-games-store

Screenshot_20220720-233104_Chrome.png

would be good if it was a different game though. isn't every new fifa almost same to the one before it?

• CPU
    I7 12700KF
  • Motherboard
    MSI Tomahawk z690 WIFI DDR4
  • RAM
    16gb Vengeance Pro
  • GPU
    RTX 3070 TI
  • Case
    NZXT H700i
  • Storage
    crucial P2 500gb m.2
    Raid 0 16tb server
  • PSU
    Corsair RM1000X
  • Display(s)
    ASUS PG259QN 360hz
    ASUS PG278QE 165hz
  • Cooling
    NZXT KRAKEN X62
  • Keyboard
    Corsair K95P Brown
    Ducky one 2 SF Silver
  • Mouse
    Razer Viper Ultimate
    logitech pro superlight x
  • Sound
    DT 990 PRO

Doesn't matter, gambler will spend thousand of dollar playing ultimate team anyway. I mean gamer. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Now to recover the lost money with MT.

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

13 minutes ago, leadeater said:

Either I'm in a coma or it's not 2023? EA wtf??

Because football league season 22/23 starting soon iinm. Either this week or next month. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

2 minutes ago, xAcid9 said:

Because football league season 22/23 starting soon iinm. Either this week or next month. 

Exciting, my favorite part of the game is when they catch the ball with their hands 🙃

43 minutes ago, leadeater said:

Its just like with cars. The new 2024 models are being presented right now. I guess they have time machines 🙂 

45 minutes ago, leadeater said:

It's not FIFA 2023. It's FIFA 23; the 23rd time they released the same football game.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

I don't understand all yall's beef with Fifa. It's a good game, simply barred by small bugs and ea capitalizing profits. Also, it is numbered 23 as the 22-23 football (soccer) season is starting.
Inspiron 15 5510
(i7-11390h/Iris Xe/16gb)

14 minutes ago, Spotty said:

It's not FIFA 2023. It's FIFA 23; the 23rd time they released the same football game.

FIFA 23 is number 30 😉

49 minutes ago, leadeater said:

Exciting, my favorite part of the game is when they catch the ball with their hands 🙃

My favorite part is when they got a gentle tap and they will drop and roll. 

29 minutes ago, xAcid9 said:

My favorite part is when they got a gentle tap and they will drop and roll. 

But they updated the rules of the game and made that a technical foul, surely it no longer happens anymore...

Also I like it when the coach goes Super Saiyan 3 on the sideline haha. Professional football is the best stage drama, highest paid actors.

with the amount of microtransactions in this, it should be free.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Got it yesterday night itself even though I don't play it.

Now the thing is if they remove the game from library its fine (its there in library by the name of some lime something) but if they decide to charge extra to the cards they will be dragged to consumer court by many as they had already give the final receipt incl taxes 🤣

IMG_20220721_174656.jpg

2 hours ago, leadeater said:

But they updated the rules of the game and made that a technical foul, surely it no longer happens anymore...

Also I like it when the coach goes Super Saiyan 3 on the sideline haha. Professional football is the best stage drama, highest paid actors.

Also, for you Europeans, now that the USD is worth more than the Euro, we are calling it Soccer now. REAL football is when you use your hands 95% of the time and only use your foot on the ball the other 5%, like the good lord intended.

My (incomplete) memory overclocking guide: 

Does memory speed impact gaming performance? Click here to find out!

On 1/2/2017 at 9:32 PM, MageTank said:

Sometimes, we all need a little inspiration.

Isn't the last EA game they can use the name FIFA for one last time? They should call it "Super Saiyan Ball 24". Use Potara Rings to get better balls or Super Saiyan 4 Fusion to get unbeatable balls! Only for montly subscription of $89.99!

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280

2 hours ago, MageTank said:

Also, for you Europeans, now that the USD is worth more than the Euro, we are calling it Soccer now. REAL football is when you use your hands 95% of the time and only use your foot on the ball the other 5%, like the good lord intended.

You're a day too late, ECB has increased interest rates more than expected and Euro is back to being worth more than dollar.

Accurate pricing for the quality of a game with worse "micro" transactions than most mobile f2p games.

The best gaming PC is the PC you like to game on, how you like to game on it

On 7/21/2022 at 5:18 AM, dani.petro said:

Got it yesterday night itself even though I don't play it.

Now the thing is if they remove the game from library its fine (its there in library by the name of some lime something) but if they decide to charge extra to the cards they will be dragged to consumer court by many as they had already give the final receipt incl taxes 🤣

IMG_20220721_174656.jpg

bro you deserve your money back that was way too expensive

how are you doing today