Can someone recommend a DP KVM for 2 inputs and 2 outputs?

I'm having HELLA troubles trying to find a KVM for a reasonable price that will allow me to switch between two PC inputs with 2 outputs. This is very frustrating because every *real cheap* or even semi cheap option, seems to have major draw backs. Either with the device or the cables used with the device itself. I don't really need USB, because I have a dedicated switcher for that, but I guess it's a nice extra.

It MUST have these things at bare minimum:

Display port 1.4 capability (To support 1440p@144hz )

2 Inputs, 2 outputs, that's it

Please help!

If they had to have them designed for them it's likely that there wasn't anything similar on the market...

Unfortunately most of the KVM market is intended for "office use" and doesn't care about high refresh rates etc.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

alot of kvm suck the ones i use the usb 2.0 are bad in them... so then your looking at buying a usb switch and kvm...  witch alot of thows are bad... see the problem here...

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

A high refresh compatible KVM are very niche. I have never seen one besides the L1 one. I doubt you will be able to find anything cheaper that meets your requirements.

I am very happy with my 2 monitor 2 computer KVM from L1 and would recommend it to anyone who needs a high refresh compatible KVM

I was looking at a KVM for my home/laptop setup for work. 

I ended up going full yolo and got a g9 neo and a Ugreen usb switch.  I just changes the sources (hdmi on laptop) and hit a button, can control 2 computers with a single keyboard and mouse that way.  hdmi on the g9 neo is 144HZ i think, so that should meet your requirement. 

Used to run dual monitors all the time, G9 is like two monitors side by side. i don't miss having two screens.  

not what you were looking for, but its another suggestion to consider.