This Review Gets Stranger and Stranger

RILEYISMYNAME

Sizzle kinda sus.

Non-GMO, GMO corn.

straight from space, into your mouth hole.

*with a dash of ketchup*

12 hours ago, Ninja_Otter said:

It did make me click on the forum link though, and made me register an account on LTT forums.

Not sure what the point was here...

Is it a social experiment to get more views - success, I watched it twice.

Is the point to get people to join the LTT Forum - success, I've finally registered after watching LTT videos for years.

AaaaanyHOW.... WTF.

Welcome to the chaos!

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

Anthony getting his pickle tickled is the real April 1st treat. 

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

19 hours ago, Spotty said:

Sponsorblock users must be so confused right now.

I sure was! lmao. I deactivated it just to watch it because it was blocking everything and was missing the joke.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Linus's competitors hate him for this simple trick.

(That is, making a video of almost exclusively ads, and still having good performance)

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

wtf Sponsorblock

image.thumb.png.468ebc251d826ad3bc94689ef3ef195a.png

On 4/5/2024 at 10:13 PM, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

^

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide

I was watching this while having breakfast and when I saw two ads instead of the usual starting one, I was sure confused. I got it after the cheese reveal

Really funny video.

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD