This Review Gets Stranger and Stranger

RILEYISMYNAME

You guys went all out this year

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

Sponsorblock users must be so confused right now.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

4 minutes ago, alanaktion said:

Never before have so many sponsors come together so incoherently. I love it.

The fact they transition so smoothly between each sponsor spot is kinda scary even if the whole video and script was doing sponsor things.

@LinusTechare you willing to disclose the amount you earned from sponsored in this episode?

seriously though this is my favorite in a bit. Only thing that the only fans one has on this is it was actually real. Any chance you could actually create a LinusCoin?

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

I loved this one, I think it has been my favorite, specially because I unironically enjoy the segues in the vids lol

10 minutes ago, alanaktion said:

Never before have so many sponsors come together so incoherently. I love it.

i only noticed because sponsorblock didn't kick in yet lmao. must have extention when watching ltt. normally it just skips it all. 

She/Her

Just now, JDactal said:

Lol nope sponsorblock just gives up lol

Uh-oh, I think LTT just inadvertently discovered a way to combat Sponsorblock users. All it took was more ads.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

What chain will you use for Linus Coin? Is this an April fool's joke?

3 minutes ago, pbargiona said:

This was definitely written by an AI running on the million dollar server.

The AI is smart enough to know it needs to earn as much money as possible to prevent LTT selling it to recoup their investment.

8 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Uh-oh, I think LTT just inadvertently discovered a way to combat Sponsorblock users. All it took was more ads.

lol can you imagine if that was the legit strategy? just make 90% of the video an ad?

She/Her

I really hope this is like last year's, where the joke is actually implemented, because that would be awesome!!

26 minutes ago, Helpful Tech Wiard said:

seriously though this is my favorite in a bit. Only thing that the only fans one has on this is it was actually real. Any chance you could actually create a LinusCoin?

I will not believe anyone who tells me that they are not actually making LinusCoin after this. It's obviously a joke coin, but come on. Do it.

CPU: Intel i5 4690k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97-HD3 | RAM: 1x8GB 1866MHz G.Skill Ripjaws X | GPU: EVGA RTX 3060 XC | PSU: Corsair CX500M | Case: NZXT Source 220 | SSD: PNY CS2111 240GB + PNY CS900 1TB | Monitors: 2x Acer Predator XB273K
Yes, I need to buy a new computer and yes, I upgraded the GPU last year when I came to the front of EVGA's queue and didn't know when I'd next be able to get one.

32 minutes ago, zuned11 said:

You have to wonder if they got paid for every single one of those sponsor spots

I think so because they have the affiliate/sponsor links for every single one of those sponsor spots

25 minutes ago, Helpful Tech Wiard said:

@LinusTechare you willing to disclose the amount you earned from sponsored in this episode?

I think Linus would have to contact their finance/Business department/ask Yvonne to actually know since I imagine part of the whole purpose of some of those teams are that the writers don't need to worry about or be extremely aware of these normal sponsor spots and just have to read the teleprompter.

For LinusCoin they had talked about cryptocurrencies recently and while there had previously been some interest it is no longer the case.

Just now, Ultraforce said:

I think so because they have the affiliate/sponsor links for every single one of those sponsor spots

I think Linus would have to contact their finance/Business department/ask Yvonne to actually know since I imagine part of the whole purpose of some of those teams are that the writers don't need to worry about or be extremely aware of these normal sponsor spots and just have to read the teleprompter.

For LinusCoin they had talked about cryptocurrencies recently and while there had previously been some interest it is no longer the case.

Well obviously he’d need to ask lul.

but that’s kinda the joke?

I just meant it would be great because the last time they actually made a onlyfans so it’d be funny to make the joke a reality again

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Though some of them are probably not all sponsor spots since the JerryRigEverything one at least is very likely to have not been paid for the spot, so they might not have all paid for it but they presumably all were like yeah we are good with you doing this and using their names.