Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Great series' with both great visuals and music for OP/ED, respectively.
Rare, usually most OP/EDs are crap.

pretty entertaining for something based off a card game or whatever

Rock over here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1421782837&v=PMQIGEesMV8&feature=player_detailpage&x-yt-cl=84359240

Electropop with some funk/disco in it

should note that Samsung's phone screens on the newer Galaxy devices (not sure how older ones look) with their saturation make styles like Space Dandy look really nice

I'm such a whore for getting so much likes. Stop guys :/

Stop making good replies and we will stop liking them.

Great series' with both great visuals and music for OP/ED, respectively.

Rare, usually most OP/EDs are crap.

pretty entertaining for something based off a card game or whatever

Rock over here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1421782837&v=PMQIGEesMV8&feature=player_detailpage&x-yt-cl=84359240

Electropop with some funk/disco in it

should note that Samsung's phone screens on the newer Galaxy devices (not sure how older ones look) with their saturation make styles like Space Dandy look really nice

i dont watch on my phone anymore. Too much of a pain.

Really? Well I should start doing too then

anime-girl_011.jpg

i have that image on my computer. Did you steal it?

Blarg

i have that image on my computer. Did you steal it?

No  :ph34r: Found it on google. Even if, there's no point in hacking an ordinary persons computer. It makes sense to pentest your own network for security flaws but I'm 100% against breaking someones security. 

Teach me your ways how do you get so many likes!? >.<

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Not sure what you are trying to say.

This

6aJs78A.png

I don't know >.<

@c3p0_ if your image was supposed to imply that you should start smoking, drinking and getting tattoos i have no problem with any of those things lol

Um doing all of those. Just not drinking regulary. 

tumblr_lzgokgdNGH1r2r85mo1_500.gif

It means. I dont love you, you aren't special. There. You made me say it. Sorry :(

original.gif

Um doing all of those. Just not drinking regulary. 

tumblr_lzgokgdNGH1r2r85mo1_500.gif

It means. I dont love you, you aren't special. There. You made me say it. Sorry :(

original.gif
not the first time i have been rejected on the internet but the last one involved phone calls at 3am every night for a few months before she just completely stopped talking to me :(

@eelnico09 play nice with our new members

Oh, didn't know he was new, lol.

--------------------

Finished guilty crown, and just... it's superb, loved the music, animation, plot, everything. But personally the futuristic and genes and all that it got out of hand and i just didn't understand a lot of shit, lol. I was expecting a different ending, but i'm not going to say if it's good, bad, sad, happy or anything like that, because imo it can change depending on who sees it. Personally, i'd have wanted a more cliche/expected ending, i guess it doesn't spoil anything if i say it like that.

I ended up with so many questions that i'm not even going to ask, cuz they are too many, so i'll just give it a 9/10 because it got me confused at times.

But, i knew it from episode 1, and i said it some pages back, that this anime was going to fuck my mind, and it did ^^

Thanks @Charger for the recommendation.

--------------------

Moving on from that i now need something else to watch, so if some1 can recommend:

-Romantic/dramatic/comedy anime (comedy is optional)

-Nice/normal animation

-Don't mind fantasy, but romance has to be the main thing

-Highschool/university

-Don't mind yuri as long as it has a decent plot, NO YAOI

-Concluded anime, i know there are some romantic anime now on this new 2015 season (Saekano for example) but i want to watch the whole thing now.

Watched anime list is on my signature, it's updated, if there's nothing then i guess i'll re-watch something :c

She's a girl

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

but we love you

No stoppp that's exactly what she wants to hear!

Stop making your posts like magnets!

6aJs78A.png

LOL

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

No  :ph34r: Found it on google. Even if, there's no point in hacking an ordinary persons computer. It makes sense to pentest your own network for security flaws but I'm 100% against breaking someones security.

I found one before somebody else! I win!

Step 1...

Blarg

not the first time i have been rejected on the internet but the last one involved phone calls at 3am every night for a few months before she just completely stopped talking to me :(

*Pats Charger on head* it's okay charger.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

recommend:

-Romantic/dramatic/comedy anime (comedy is optional)

-Nice/normal animation

-Don't mind fantasy, but romance has to be the main thing

-Highschool/university

-Don't mind yuri as long as it has a decent plot, NO YAOI

-Concluded anime, i know there are some romantic anime now on this new 2015 season (Saekano for example) but i want to watch the whole thing now.

the hell is this

by this metric it you might as well hit the random button on  MAL because you've literally hit damn near (probably more than) 50% of anything above 6+

Yp2q6wv.jpg?1

I wish I didn't have a habit of purging my drives of things I thought were bad, because you seem to love everything I don't, lol.

And you guys were doing so well, a few pages ago it had relevant posts instead of random banter. I notice that, ironically, the things that have nothing to do with anime receive the most interaction ITT.

It's like how kids in high school don't actually go to football games for the football.

Error: 410

Wow  :angry:

*pat pat its ok.

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

the hell is this

by this metric it you might as well hit the random button on  MAL because you've literally hit damn near (probably more than) 50% of anything above 6+

Yp2q6wv.jpg?1

I wish I didn't have a habit of purging my drives of things I thought were bad, because you seem to love everything I don't, lol.

It happens often, i guess most people just watch shounen/comedy/horror stuff, but no, i don't think there are many anime like this, or i've seen too many.

Edit: Found romantic-anime club on MAL, ty for telling me to go there :D

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Hahahha welcome to the club!

Ah please, I haven't signed any of this membership papers.

ricchan-eating-paper-o.gif

Ah please, I haven't signed any of this membership papers.

Jesus Christ you have automatic membership acceptance with that gif alone! Hahaha that scene hahahhaa

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^