Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Oh shit, 12th episode of guilty crown looked like the end O.o, i have 22 eps but is this actually 2 seasons or it's like 2 arcs and the 1st one ended??

Damn, it's getting good and i'm only half way through.

Edit:

Shit, shit shit shit...

And damn, this plot twists and shit, it's 7:21am can't stop watching....

--------------------------

Is this true?:

aAVo62o_460s.jpg

Saw it on 9gag, and i saw brotherhood.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Oh shit, 12th episode of guilty crown looked like the end O.o, i have 22 eps but is this actually 2 seasons or it's like 2 arcs and the 1st one ended??

Damn, it's getting good and i'm only half way through.

Edit:

Shit, shit shit shit...

And damn, this plot twists and shit, it's 7:21am can't stop watching....

--------------------------

Is this true?:

aAVo62o_460s.jpg

On phone don't blame miku.

Brotherhood is follows storyline. Other one doesn't

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

Long story short: Brotherhood follows the Manga, while the original anime only does at first. 

So they have different stories, since the original anime's plot was basically made up as they went along after a certain point (about the halfway mark, I think). I personally prefer Brotherhood in all ways. Others prefer the original. But it's true about the ending thing (which is partly why the original anime has a movie to go with it).

A good example:

You know that one guy who was killed by his "wife"? That happens in like episode 10 of FMA:B and episode 25 of FMA. That's how big the difference is. 

Note that there are some things in the manga that did not make it into Brotherhood but did make it into the original anime though. They are all minor things though, mostly.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Yay thanks!

Welcome ^_^

@MyInnerFred look the perfect spam 

kPwQyEb.png

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

sounds about right but i think both anime are worth watching.

I agree as some of the minor things Brotherhood didn't show actually did happen in the Manga and basically gave backstory/connections that Brotherhood didn't have. So watching the original let you learn more about some of the characters.

Ed becoming a State Alchemist wasn't in Brotherhood, but was in the original and the manga.

Elicia (Hughes daughter) being born wasn't in Brotherhood, but was in the original and the manga.

Barry the Chopper's back story wasn't in Brotherhood, but was in the original and the manga.

Etc.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I agree as some of the minor things Brotherhood didn't show actually did happen in the Manga and basically gave backstory/connections that Brotherhood didn't have. So watching the original let you learn more about some of the characters.

Ed becoming a State Alchemist wasn't in Brotherhood, but was in the original and the manga.

Elicia (Hughes daughter) being born wasn't in Brotherhood, but was in the original and the manga.

Barry the Chopper's back story wasn't in Brotherhood, but was in the original and the manga.

Etc.

they blend together for me since it has been years since i watched them so i cant pull out parts from one that were not in the other it is just one story basically in my mind but i do recall brotherhood being a little darker then the original

sounds about right but i think both anime are worth watching.

I agree. Start with the original first though.

Etc.

i am glad i watched the original first and then brotherhood. Made the story much better.

Blarg

they blend together for me since it has been years since i watched them so i cant pull out parts from one that were not in the other it is just one story basically in my mind but i do recall brotherhood being a little darker then the original

I watched Full Metal Alchemist when I was like 7 years old so instead of watching it again I noticed that: Hey, they have another version of the Full Metal Alchemist + people say it's better. :D

Well yeah personally I like FMA:B more, but like @Charger said earlier some people might prefer the "original" one.(Just gonna leave this "quote" here) ;)

"“Nothing's perfect, the world's not perfect. But it's there for us, trying the best it can; that's what makes it so damn beautiful.” 

― Hiromu Arakawa "

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

Just popping in to say, DAYUM Hanasaku Iroha is amazing.

Okay, carry on.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

You should plug it to the wall not cum on it  :P Fine then do that tomorrow

That's what he get for wrong spelling lol

640px-An_sticking_tongue_out.png

c3p0_ being fair for Laputacake... As usual.

EDIT: lol just now noticed Laputa's wrong spelling... I see what you did there.

ibb3CjSZt0dsd3.gif

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.