Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I need to give Monogatari second season another go.

First time I started that, I was rather put off by the amount of fan service. got kinda bored of it, and stopped watching. 

It has fanservice, but it's not that big of a deal, trust me, i actually looked for the BD's like a maniac because of the censorship, and it's not that important. Give it a 2nd try, it's a great story.

I still say garden of words is better in visuals

wbLXME9.gif

ibjoaR3gq3I2p2.gif

ruxxIAp.gif

tumblr_mqy7ks1um81saqjseo1_400.gif

Amazing indeed, maybe because it's a movie it has such detail.

I loved 5 centimeters per second's artstyle and those landscapes:

tumblr_n3avxmlfvi1tp1754o1_500.gif

tumblr_n0amamXi4h1qcp60eo1_500.gif

tumblr_mt9juqsjM31qawuibo1_500.gif

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

The toothbrush scene is nothing compared to the bathing scene with Koyomi and Tsukihi in Tsuki xD

this is the what came to mind when you said that although i think it is the wrong part i just cant think of what you are talking about

It has fanservice, but it's not that big of a deal, trust me, i actually looked for the BD's like a maniac because of the censorship, and it's not that important. Give it a 2nd try, it's a great story.

If you've watched 5 Centimeters Per Second then you HAVE to read the manga's epilogue. Trust me. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

this is the what came to mind when you said that although i think it is the wrong part i just cant think of what you are talking about

LOL that scene is gold. The Donuts part was good but the part where his sister appeared was hilarious.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

The toothbrush scene is nothing compared to the bathing scene with Koyomi and Tsukihi in Tsuki xD 

Just looked up their names

doens't sound that bad based on what you said since they aren't really siblings, although I don't know what Tsuki is.... guess I'll have to find out one of these days >.>

Old shit no one cares about but me.

tumblr_n3avxmlfvi1tp1754o1_500.gif

tumblr_n0amamXi4h1qcp60eo1_500.gif

tumblr_mt9juqsjM31qawuibo1_500.gif
they were made by the same people so i think you would like it if you never saw it

I don't remember the names :|

Araragi Koyomi

148437.jpg

Araragi Tsukihi (she has very long hair in Tsuki)

Bakemonogatari%20Tsukihi%20Araragi%20cos

Araragi Karen

normal_bakemonogatari-araragi-karen_rend

Hanekawa Tsubasa

Nisemonogatari.Tsubasa-Hanekawa.320x480-

Senjougahara Hitagi

78433.jpg

Kanbaru Suruga

cBPAV33.gif

Oshino Shinobu (Yay)

Nisemonogatari.Shinobu-Oshino.640x960-3.

Oshino Meme

57122.jpg

Oshino Ouji

236433.jpg

Some of the main characters (:

Just looked up their names

doens't sound that bad based on what you said since they aren't really siblings, although I don't know what Tsuki is.... guess I'll have to find out one of these days >.>

Tsuki refers to Tsukimonogatari. One of the chapters in the season I guess. 

they were made by the same people so i think you would like it if you never saw it

The character animations weren't though(5 Centimeters Per Second). Makoto Shinkai only did the backgrounds for that one unfortunately. 

This advertisement.... should be made into a god dam movie. Plot already seems intersting. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvCzn3l2ajw

I think my favorite part of that series up to where I watched it was the interaction of Araragi and Senjougahara. so very strange.

edit: oh yeah, weird shit

snapshot20090927035132.jpg

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Ah, no. There's like a 20 minute bathing scene with Koyomi and Tsukihi in Tsukimonogatari xD Some groping occurs. 

Ah, no. There's like a 20 minute bathing scene with Koyomi and Tsukihi in Tsukimonogatari xD Some groping occurs.

ah ya have not watched the new stuff yet

If you've watched 5 Centimeters Per Second then you HAVE to read the manga's epilogue. Trust me. 

I don't read manga :/ It just doesn't feel like anime, i tried, but i just can't.

That explains then ^^

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I don't read manga :/ It just doesn't feel like anime, i tried, but i just can't.

That explains then ^^

Shame on you! Go appreciate our translation work noa~!

I appreciate it even if i don't read it :P

The character animations weren't though(5 Centimeters Per Second). Makoto Shinkai only did the backgrounds for that one unfortunately. 

This advertisement.... should be made into a god dam movie. Plot already seems intersting. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvCzn3l2ajw

damn that looks good

send me it and i will

next!

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

Just wait, one day an anime will burn your pants off b/c of how bad it is compared to the source....YES SHAFT I STILL HATE YOU CAUSE NEGIMA!?

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

Just wait, one day an anime will burn your pants off b/c of how bad it is compared to the source....YES SHAFT I STILL HATE YOU CAUSE NEGIMA!?

Light novels > Anime > Manga. PERIOD.

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

Umm... 

Light Novels > Manga > Anime

Source material always wins and is canon over anime. 

Please, the disaster that was Negima!?, I cannot even comprehend why Akamatsu even gave it his blessing, and allowed SHAFT to work on all the other shitty Negima adaptations after that.  Then he had to go and end and I'm stuck with UQ Holder, shell of it's former self.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

Umm... 

True enough. 

Umm... 

i have never gone that way i always watch then maybe read the manga but its so hard to find cheap manga that i just read it on websites and that sucks so i dont do it much

Not worth reading this guys post.

I like it. 

Original stories > adapted stories > adapted stories with original elements > crappy adaptations

etc. etc.

Not sure I'd give a definitive anime/LN/VN/manga rating.

For like Disappearance I liked anime > LN > manga. Others switch it up.