Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

the hell is this

by this metric it you might as well hit the random button on  MAL because you've literally hit damn near (probably more than) 50% of anything above 6+

Yp2q6wv.jpg?1

I wish I didn't have a habit of purging my drives of things I thought were bad, because you seem to love everything I don't, lol.

And you guys were doing so well, a few pages ago it had relevant posts instead of random banter. I notice that, ironically, the things that have nothing to do with anime receive the most interaction ITT.

It's like how kids in high school don't actually go to football games for the football.

MAL has a random button?

Anyways ya we do get into discussions from time to time and they tend to be random more then anime in this thread but aleast we were talking about cartoons a few pages ago

in high school i went to the football games because i had to i was in the schools band lol

*Pats Charger on head* it's okay charger.

:( its all good :(

Ah please, I haven't signed any of this membership papers.

ricchan-eating-paper-o.gif

thats ok. We had somebody fill them out for you.

57302_o.gif

then we put them on the internet.

Blarg

It happens often, i guess most people just watch shounen/comedy/horror stuff, but no, i don't think there are many anime like this, or i've seen too many.

you've seen too many, lol. Horror is a non-existent genre for anime, and some like Another comes off as more comedy than horror.

you literally chose the most common traits and excluded the ones or don't mind what would actually narrow the selection down, it's hard to recommend anything because it's like you're asking for a decent single cup of salt water from the ocean.

@Oshino Shinobu Shiki is the only anime I know of that has a decent amount of creepy to it. One of my favourite anime though.

I thought the same, the ending was pretty feely/creepy, and it's very difficult for most to elicit that type of response from me.

though I should be less harsh, even 3D horror is stupid hard to do since it's 95% jump scares. The only type of horror that usually gets me thumping is video game (immersive) type, like Amnesia.

@Charger most anime horror i would classify as gore rather then horror

Shiki had a fair bit of gore, but it was much more meaningful instead of gore for the sake of gore. Something like Gantz instead of Higurashi, Another, or any other "lol whoops there goes my liver" type.

Error: 410

you've seen too many, lol. Horror is a non-existent genre for anime, and some like Another comes off as more comedy than horror.

you literally chose the most common traits and excluded the ones or don't mind what would actually narrow the selection down, it's hard to recommend anything because it's like you're asking for a decent single cup of salt water from the ocean.

Shiki is the only anime I know of that has a decent amount of creepy to it. One of my favourite anime though. 

Shiki is the only anime I know of that has a decent amount of creepy to it. One of my favourite anime though. 

I've got that one good to go for marathoning. I just lack the time. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

most anime horror i would classify as gore rather then horror

It's very, very good. 

Heh just the gif sends a minor shiver...

Tsukimonogatari first though....

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

thats ok. We had somebody fill them out for you.

then we put them on the internet.

Freaking hell I'm in...

tumblr_n8bhgnjtwX1tabt33o1_500.gif

Oh fuck, the ending of shiki.

Don't think its scary or creepy, just kinda sickening. 

I feel bad for watching that show now :(

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Wait i don't understand, should i be more specific or more generic? Because i've said before "i want a romantic anime" and just that, on other places than this club, and people just recommend basically anything that has an episode with red faces and maybe a girl has a crush on the MC, and that's all the romance you get, so yeah.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Oh fuck, the ending of shiki.

Don't think its scary or creepy, just kinda sickening. 

I feel bad for watching that show now :(

It's fantastic throughout. Very few anime are able to pull off a genuinely creepy vibe.

Does get a bit violent towards the end though.

Wait i don't understand, should i be more specific or more generic? Because i've said before "i want a romantic anime" and just that, on other places than this club, and people just recommend basically anything that has an episode with red faces and maybe a girl has a crush on the MC, and that's all the romance you get, so yeah.

More specific, because asking for something with two of the three comedy, romance, drama, is going to return you a list of basically 90% of anything animated. People won't suggest you anything because they have no idea what to suggest due to information overload (or in some cases lack thereof)

as a crude example, it's like me asking you to pick a number you like, versus me asking you to pick a number you like that ends with "-50"

The second question is much easier to give a meaningful answer because the possibilities are much fewer and the quality of the choice is MUCH higher/meaningful.

To elaborate, it can be compared to being asked what your fondest memory of your life is, versus only from last year.

The latter is much easier to answer, and many in the former will think "ah fuck it, too much effort, post first thing that comes to mind." Broad questions are orders more difficult to answer.

Error: 410

Speaking of 'romance' anime. Shinmai Maou No Testament ep. 2, it's pretty heavily implied that Mio gets cursed with horniness and then orgasms 9 times from the MC... touching her. 

Seriously, guess what she's cleaning up? Got to be the most OTT ecchi anime I've watched... Well, not really but it's pretty bad. 

v4bLib6.jpg

It's fantastic throughout. Very few anime are able to pull off a genuinely creepy vibe.

Does get a bit violent towards the end though.

Yeah, that last part when they ran out of steaks and that one woman with the blue hair, fuck. All the humans were just standing around watching them burn to death. That shit really depresses me. And then the tractors happened, although I didn't care about that character as much. They went kind of overboard with that.  

Yeah, that last part when they ran out of steaks and that one woman with the blue hair, fuck. All the humans were just standing around watching them burn to death. That shit really depresses me. And then the tractors happened, although I didn't care about that character as much. They went kind of overboard with that.

I think I need to go back and rewatch it, it's so good. 

This bit's pretty messed up too. 

jvxO0XvImIEoMjdbt-V9YBFlTew.gif

Ah, I forgot that you don't really like horror/gore anime, right?

Good luck with Nao.

@helping

Not a bug fan of horror, but a series or two couldn't hurt lol. 

Yeah that was messed up

Freaking hell I'm in...

tumblr_n8bhgnjtwX1tabt33o1_500.gif

horo_II_09-09t.jpg

Seriously though, @MyInnerFred Nao is creepy AF

30932-shiki-nao.jpg

And strangely attractive

well... uhhh... guess i will just add this to my list.

Sorryididntmeantogetmad_8f8d7d4bbd562b49

Blarg

Wasn't that his wife?

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015