Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Long story short: Brotherhood follows the Manga, while the original anime only does at first. 

So they have different stories, since the original anime's plot was basically made up as they went along after a certain point (about the halfway mark, I think). I personally prefer Brotherhood in all ways. Others prefer the original. But it's true about the ending thing (which is partly why the original anime has a movie to go with it).

A good example:

You know that one guy who was killed by his "wife"? That happens in like episode 10 of FMA:B and episode 25 of FMA. That's how big the difference is. 

Note that there are some things in the manga that did not make it into Brotherhood but did make it into the original anime though. They are all minor things though, mostly.

Oh i see, ty for explanation, and i actually see more people liking brotherhood more than original

sounds about right but i think both anime are worth watching.

I see, though i don't think i will, don't want sad endings :3

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

My mind is fine. 2 voices saying that I'm not crazy, third one hums the melody of tetris.

iE7cbgd.jpg

IMG_166335308118158.jpeg

My 2 voices are now having an argument about if I'm insane. It may conclude in this2865246.gif

good knowing you i guess.

BmzvOuw.png

what time would you like your white jacket delivered?

Blarg

Whenever is conveneint

Steve

After the song i quess

After the song i quess

Why that song? Its not what I'd call trippy tree. Its more Liquid Drum and Bass in my opinion.

Steve

After the song i quess

Why that song? Its not what I'd call trippy tree. Its more Liquid Drum and Bass in my opinion.

allow me to make your ears bleed. And your mind break.

http://youtu.be/3Fn36l_z3WY

Blarg

Stupid phone.

Precious phone.

I'm sick ㅠㅠ

I'm watching my looney tunes golden collection got to love my Western cartoons just as much as my Japanese cartoons

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Precious phone.

I'm sick ㅠㅠ

I'm watching my looney tunes golden collection got to love my Western cartoons just as much as my Japanese cartoons

how can you not like western cartoons like animeniacs, hey arnold, recess, ed edd n eddy, looney tunes and many others

Yeah, the ones that are up on the late nights are the best ones, and they are emitted when the nowadays kids are sleeping so WE can enjoy them. Or at least that's how it was time ago. And on CN they used to (idk if they still do it) broadcast the old DBZ with no shitty censorship.

The one cartoon i didn't like was Rocko's modern life, and those 2 beavers not that much, then it was all great.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Precious phone.

I'm sick ㅠㅠ

*twitch* *twitch* there is a disturbance in the force someone said my name....

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Precious phone.

I'm sick ㅠㅠ

my phone can be a better paperweight than a phone at times.

Tom and Jerry. One of my favorites.

NOOEE :/ My ears.  Just saying I have no reason to leave my game at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnJ7TR8DUu8

that video had all sorts of issues on my phone. Looked interesting though.

1337138088710s.jpg

Blarg

I think it's cute how you guys are talking about sanity and if you are sane or not. 

HA! I lost my sanity when i met @Laputacake......

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

1337138088710s.jpg
my phone works as a phone about 50% of the time lol just walking around the house here i lose service and my gps has been dead since i got this phone from my brother

my phone works as a phone about 50% of the time lol just walking around the house here i lose service and my gps has been dead since i got this phone from my brother

You lose service and gps cuz your mansion is too big.

You lose service and gps cuz your mansion is too big.

no I'm in a small condo/townhouse ( not really sure what it would be called lol ) but i don't even get gps outside, my phone will not connect to satellites at all for gps

my gps worked until i turned it off once. Now it refuses to find me. Mine also hates wifi. Which sucks.

Blarg

my gps worked until i turned it off once. Now it refuses to find me. Mine also hates wifi. Which sucks.

wifi is the only decent thing on my galaxy s3 that's what I get for moving from my old phone that worked fine other then being slow and not 4g

wifi is the only decent thing on my galaxy s3 that's what I get for moving from my old phone that worked fine other then being slow and not 4g

i have the s4. It will randomly disconnect from wifi and it wont even show the hotspot if it is not already saved in the phone.

Blarg

allow me to make your ears bleed. And your mind break.

One does not keep their mind unbroken after this

Precious phone.

I'm sick ㅠㅠ

Ermgherd Looney Tunes. Shame that all the cartoons on TV nowadays are remakes of the old ones which are complete shite apart from the odd few like Almost Naked Animals.

NOOEE :/ My ears.  Just saying I have no reason to leave my game at all.

Well that is an interesting mod I don't think I've seen before.

What about this song

Did someone say Tom & Jerry?

giphy.gif

I think it's cute how you guys are talking about sanity and if you are sane or not. 

HA! I lost my sanity when i met @Laputacake......

You flatter me

giphy.gif

Steve

i have the s4. It will randomly disconnect from wifi and it wont even show the hotspot if it is not already saved in the phone.

My WiFi is stable but having mobile signal is a rarity unless you start hitting it against walls, dropping it or pussing it together

Steve

Favorite cartoons were Rescue Rangers and TaleSpin. :)

If why are talking about cartoons in general, I'd say my favourite were: the old Tom & Jerry and the old Ben 10.

Steve