Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Yep. He did some messed up experiments on here when she was 'alive'

huehuehue. the priest tho. 

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

Yep. He did some messed up experiments on here when she was 'alive'

Yeah, I guess it was necessary, but dang, having to do that to your own wife, shiki or not, that's some heavy shit (I really don't like her snob character though, that can fuck off.)

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Speaking of 'romance' anime. Shinmai Maou No Testament ep. 2, it's pretty heavily implied that Mio gets cursed with horniness and then orgasms 9 times from the MC... touching her. 

Seriously, guess what she's cleaning up? Got to be the most OTT ecchi anime I've watched... Well, not really but it's pretty bad.

Thought it was hilarious, and pretty hot. Censorship spoiled it. Still, messing up the floor.. impressive!

More specific, because asking for something with two of the three comedy, romance, drama, is going to return you a list of basically 90% of anything animated. People won't suggest you anything because they have no idea what to suggest due to information overload (or in some cases lack thereof)

as a crude example, it's like me asking you to pick a number you like, versus me asking you to pick a number you like that ends with "-50"

The second question is much easier to give a meaningful answer because the possibilities are much fewer and the quality of the choice is MUCH higher/meaningful.

Yeah, but usually when you go to an anime page and you look at the genres, it says a lot of different genres, but usually the anime is just based on 1 genre, and then has ethier drama and comedy or whatever, that's why i asked it that way.

Uhm idk, i can't be more specific, i just want a simple, full of cliches, romantic anime where a guy has a girl that's in love with him and he doesn't know and he ends up knowing and loving her, or like a harem where girls are in love with a guy and he ends up with one of them (shuffle), or where a super popular dude wants the shy/weird girl even tho he could fuck any girl on the school, or 2 girls being rivals over a dude that obviously has no idea they both are in love with hiim.

Stuff like that, pretty cliche, common.

-----------------------

The anime yall talking about looks like a complete NOPE, i got scared playing Skyrim when a wolf suddenly attacks you on the back, and stuff like that, i'll die if i watch that.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Downloading my chinese anime....:P

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

Thought it was hilarious, and pretty hot. Censorship spoiled it. Still, messing up the floor.. impressive!

Ah, not debating that xD I was just surprised, I haven't seen something so ecchi since Kiss x Sis, if that can even be considered anime at some points. 

Anyway, probably best to steer clear of these anime on the forum xD 

@eelnico09

Sounds like it, if you get scared from that (:

tumblr_lzph8jwMFR1qkai1do1_500.gif

Yea can't watch that, i'd need to watch a k-on episode between shiki episodes to keep going or i'd die.

I think i'll just re-watch Koi to senkyo to chocolate, i gave it a 10 and i remember like 5% of the anime.

I think it's fine, anime is not always moe, lolis and happy endings.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Drinking and horror don't mix well!

Ah, not debating that xD I was just surprised, I haven't seen something so ecchi since Kiss x Sis, if that can even be considered anime at some points. 

Pfft, it's on Crunchyroll, Linus even mentioned the show by name! Have at it! If you get in trouble blame me.

Drinking. None of these gore pics impress me

tumblr_mcqivs2ZGo1rnuqpzo1_500.gif

i dont drink much. Always have to drive somewhere. Im kinda numb to the gore. Watch enough shows with it.

Blarg

Just stumbled upon this when looking for a gif to respond to that drinking gif xD

@MyInnerFred

tumblr_m40tduktSR1r7627ro1_500.gif

Yuppp that's oreki all right.... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

You when watching it:

CB2UGpZ.jpg

really? personally I was more like

yandere_marceline__mirai_nikki_yandere_p

Error: 410

Welcome @JoeyDM

are you just trying to get points with @Oshino Shinobu so you can take his new monitor?

I don't believe you were around during the Shinobu/Oreki wars. Their were many glorious battles fought on the vast plains of LTT. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I don't believe you were around during the Shinobu/Oreki wars. Their were many glorious battles fought on the vast planes of LTT. 

Lol the way you said that reminded me of Rikka

RRnriB6.gif

I don't believe you were around during the Shinobu/Oreki wars. Their were many glorious battles fought on the vast planes of LTT. 

I watched a bit, I think. Been lurking for a long time. Don't remember a ton of it.

i would have liked to see that.

141243112101.jpg

can we make another one happen?

Blarg

i would have liked to see that.

can we make another one happen?

Not without good reason we can't.

Not without good reason we can't.

Comparing artstyle quality and animation? Or which one has more gestures/emotions through the series?

What was the reason back then? Lol