Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Oh yeah this is my to-watch list... Anybody have some that I should throw on? I have like 20 more on the list, but that is the immediate to-watch.

Clannad - Air - Canon

Fate/Zero -> Fate/Zero 2 > Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works (current)
Berserk + Movies
Captain Harlock
Redline
Evangalion
Guren Laggan
Durarara Season 2
Angel Beats
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Eden of the East
Another
Guilty Crown
Spice and Wolf
Summer Wars
Eureka Seven
Elfen Lied
Black Lagoon
ToraDora!
Kokoro Connect
Alison and Liliya
Air Gear

Comparin artstyle quality and animation? Or which one has more gestures/emotions through the series?

What was the reason back then? Lol

It's actually pretty difficult to compare the artstyles. 

Hyouka has a much more detailed and 'realistic' artstyle. It always seems to have a slight... tan? tint to it. 

Monogatari series is much more abstract and vibrant. Like the park area

bakemonogatari_02.jpg

Comparing artstyle quality and animation? Or which one has more gestures/emotions through the series?

What was the reason back then? Lol

Reasons? What are those? 

Welcome to the forum threads were never safe. 

Newcomers were the poor victims... 

RSg3vx1.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Oh yeah this is my to-watch list... Anybody have some that I should throw on? I have like 20 more on the list, but that is the immediate to-watch.

Clannad - Air - Canon

Fate \ Fate Stay Night \ Unlimited Bladeworks \ Fate Zero S1&2

Berserk + Movies

Captain Harlock

Redline

Evangalion

Guren Laggan

Durarara Season 2

Angel Beats

Eden of the East

Another

Guilty Crown

Spice and Wolf

Summer Wars

Eureka Seven

Elfen Lied

Black Lagoon

Darker Than Black

Hunter x Hunter

ToraDora!

Kokoro Connect

Alison and Liliya

Air Gear

All of the Monogatari series. 

Clannad - Air - Canon

Berserk + Movies

Captain Harlock

Redline

Evangalion

Guren Laggan

Durarara Season 2

Angel Beats

Eden of the East

Another

Guilty Crown

Spice and Wolf

Summer Wars

Eureka Seven

Elfen Lied

Black Lagoon

Darker Than Black

Hunter x Hunter

ToraDora!

Kokoro Connect

Alison and Liliya

Air Gear

Hyouka and the Monogatari Series. 

sample_346fc9de4d6309c514f57fd0e63871b5f

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Clannad - Air - Canon

Berserk + Movies

Captain Harlock

Redline

Evangalion

Guren Laggan

Durarara Season 2

Angel Beats

Eden of the East

Another

Guilty Crown

Spice and Wolf

Summer Wars

Eureka Seven

Elfen Lied

Black Lagoon

Darker Than Black

Hunter x Hunter

ToraDora!

Kokoro Connect

Alison and Liliya

Air Gear

Pretty solid list you have some awesome anime you haven't watched, i hope to see you commenting about them over here when you finish

Hyouka has a much more detailed and 'realistic' artstyle. It always seems to have a slight... tan? tint to it. 

-snip-

Or araragi's house, (too lazy to look for image)

I agree.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Clannad - Air - Canon

Fate/Zero -> Fate/Zero 2 > Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works (current)

Berserk + Movies

Captain Harlock

Redline

Evangalion

Guren Laggan

Durarara Season 2

Angel Beats

Eden of the East

Another

Guilty Crown

Spice and Wolf

Summer Wars

Eureka Seven

Elfen Lied

Black Lagoon

Darker Than Black

Hunter x Hunter

ToraDora!

Kokoro Connect

Alison and Liliya

Air Gear

i would add Space Battleship Yamato 2199. But thats just me.

Blarg

Both series had their own interesting art style. 

I liked the animation quality in both, however Hyouka is #1 in art quality out of the two in my eyes. 

E8Dcc2m.gif

TK2Kffo.gif

ntSnbqo.gif

I liked the animation quality in both, however Hyouka is #1 in art quality out of the two in my eyes. 

E8Dcc2m.gif

TK2Kffo.gif

ntSnbqo.gif

i would have to agree on that. It looks great.

Blarg

Yep, I'd agree to that. Hyouka's art style is incredibly well done, consistently, as well as having a nice style. 

The Monogatari series isn't drawn as well, but I think I prefer the colours and strange, abstract style more. 

I think that both artstyle are the way they are because of the story of their anime, and it just fits really good in both cases.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I need to give Monogatari second season another go.

First time I started that, I was rather put off by the amount of fan service. got kinda bored of it, and stopped watching. 

Old shit no one cares about but me.

First time I started that, I was rather put off by the amount of fan service. got kinda bored of it, and stopped watching. 

There's a fair bit fan service in the series, but it's not a focal point of the anime, which is why I don't mind it too much. I wouldn't consider it an ecchi anime, despite the fan service. 

I used to get part way through Bakemonogatari before stopping each time, but I finally got past that point and fell in love with the series. 

There's some odd scenes, such as the toothbrush scene in Nise, and a bit of sister groping in Tsuki xD 

Hyouka remains very consistent throughout, there's a lot of good animation, but very few scenes stand out because it's all such high caliber.

Monogatari is dialogue heavy, so they have a bit of freedom with the scenes to play around and hold your attention. Some of it's pretty low quality, but they can also turn it up to 11 a few times, making those scenes very memorable. Such as..

zjxocf.gif

There's a fair bit fan service in the series, but it's not a focal point of the anime, which is why I don't mind it too much. I wouldn't consider it an ecchi anime, despite the fan service. 

I used to get part way through Bakemonogatari before stopping each time, but I finally got past that point and fell in love with the series. 

There's some odd scenes, such as the toothbrush scene in Nise, and a bit of sister groping in Tsuki xD 

I know its not the focal point, but geez, you gotta give an ass shot every 2 seconds? and yeeeeeeah, the toothbrush scene. No comment... :P

I still say garden of words is better in visuals

I does indeed have better visuals however that's a movie. Different production quality is to be expected. 

The fan service is not doubt a selling factor however the story is actually really REALLY good. 

I mean the Monogatari series translated is basically "Story" lol. 

I know its not the focal point, but geez, you gotta give an ass shot every 2 seconds? and yeeeeeeah, the toothbrush scene. No comment... :P

The toothbrush scene is nothing compared to the bathing scene with Koyomi and Tsukihi in Tsuki xD 

I need to keep working on it. I stopped on the first season because of all the dialogue i had to read but i am more used to it now.

I still say garden of words is better in visualswbLXME9.gifibjoaR3gq3I2p2.gifruxxIAp.giftumblr_mqy7ks1um81saqjseo1_400.gif

now thats just cheating.

Blarg

now thats just cheating.

@Charger there were rules?

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

I does indeed have better visuals however that's a movie. Different production quality is to be expected. 

The fan service is not doubt a selling factor however the story is actually really REALLY good. 

I mean the Monogatari series translated is basically "Story" lol. 

Yep, it's a fan service anime that genuinely has plot xD 

Still waiting for Kizumonogatari. I want more on Koyomi and Shinobu's origins. 

The toothbrush scene is nothing compared to the bathing scene with Koyomi and Tsukihi in Tsuki xD 

I don't remember the names :|

Yep, it's a fan service anime that genuinely has plot xD 

Still waiting for Kizumonogatari. I want more on Koyomi and Shinobu's origins. 

Indeed. I was expecting Kizumonogatari, had no idea Tsukimonogatari was gonna suddenly appear.