Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

*yawns* hey

CUDDLES

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

*purrs*

<- miku neko

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

MIKU! omedeto.

watched this:

SLAPS Linus

Even though im not a huge fan of red and black. I dont think i would go through all that trouble to change colors. Ill just wait for an all black board.

thats pretty awesome for that pricetag.

It was more of an after thought to get it. Was not expecting the level of detail it has.

changed my mothers ringtone to popipo, i have no regrets but im in deep shit when i get home later today

What time would you like the funeral service?

Po Pi Po! Love that song

i prefer Miku Miku over Po Pi Po. Just not really a song that has interest to me.

Blarg

Even though im not a huge fan of red and black. I dont think i would go through all that trouble to change colors. Ill just wait for an all black board.

Miku didn't like the sponsor segway.....Q_Q

No. THIS > EVERYTHING EXCEPT SENBONZAKURA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyDx4CDZ0wo&index=15&list=PLZUs666IeP3YhkUqLbUm48LaYd86VGfHg

Skim over what?

nothing...

Everytime Linus does his Crunchyroll promotion, I expect him to mention Heaven Society xD Wondering if the thread had anything to do with the sponsor. 

slaps linus because of the segway + description

region lock pls.

Miku keep the one word posts down please. This is a forum not a chatroom!

Everytime Linus does his Crunchyroll promotion, I expect him to mention Heaven Society xD Wondering if the thread had anything to do with the sponsor. 

Possibly but then again I keep getting this feeling LMG mostly sees us as scum on their forum for some reason. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Possibly but then again I keep getting this feeling LMG mostly sees us as scum on their forum for some reason. 

Hmm, maybe the dark corner of the forum? 

We're very nearly the most replied thread on the forum, probably active enough to count as a forum in itself xD 

Poll is up!

Skim over what?

Nothin'  B) 

i prefer Miku Miku over Po Pi Po. Just not really a song that has interest to me.

Yeah, the only all black board is X99

But Po Pi Po.

Steve

Hmm, maybe the dark corner of the forum? 

We're very nearly the most replied thread on the forum, probably active enough to count as a forum in itself xD

We're about 500 posts away from being the most replied to overtaking the 1 million sub giveaway

Steve

We're about 500 posts away from being the most replied to overtaking the 1 million sub giveaway

Don't spam your way there. It's unsightly and counter intuitive to the thread~! General message to every!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Don't spam your way there. It's unsightly and counter intuitive to the thread~! General message to every!

Im not spamming :'(

Steve

the english miku scares me

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

the english miku scares me

O_O *tilts head?

Hello Everyone! I have not been posting cause of irl stuff.

I am very much enjoying "your lie in april" hope the ending lives up to to the rest of it.

Opinions?

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

miku please keep chatroom like posts down!

Off-topic: Speaking about chatrooms... We could finally use the Steam group chat more? Some users are already using it from time to time. Not everyone uses TeamSpeak (and IRC is pretty much dead) and that could help getting some off-topic stuff out of this thread, for a time...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Off-topic: Speaking about chatrooms... We could finally use the Steam group chat more? Some users are already using it from time to time. Not everyone uses TeamSpeak (and IRC is pretty much dead) and that could help getting some off-topic stuff out of this thread, for a time...

Some people use the steam group chat but not a lot of people use it more people need to.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

Some people use the steam group chat but not a lot of people use it more people need to.

^ agreed. I normally invite people sometimes.

^ agreed. I normally invite people sometimes.

Yeah i guess that works.

Cpu: