Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

A challenge hosted by who? I want to have such a challenge lol. $500 lunch money would be awesome! Maybe I'd buy me some Miophones(AKG 701).

aww miophones... the dream of having decent head phones... oh ummm what? lol

I haven't finished that series.

<_<

Its good. Starting to prefer it over Index as Touma isn't saying "I shall destroy your illusions with my fist" which was really annoying and wanted to put my fist in his face.

Here, Here. I'm selling some stuff to my friend for around $75 which should give me enough to get some headphones and a mic.

Steve

<_<

I have so many headphones at the moment... and I plan on adding more to my collection. It's more or less where I dump all my money now-a-days...

Hey now gimme a break it was still airing when I was watching. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Its good. Starting to prefer it over Index as Touma isn't saying "I shall destroy your illusions with my fist" which was really annoying and wanted to put my fist in his face.

Here, Here. I'm selling some stuff to my friend for around $75 which should give me enough to get some headphones and a mic.

LOL your fist in his face hahaha thats good. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I have so many headphones at the moment... and I plan on adding more to my collection. It's more or less where I dump all my money now-a-days...

i didnt say anything

<_<

You need to finish it, it's really good.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I have no headphones at this moment and my only means on playing music are through my two phones speakers, Genius SP-110 speakers and my built in monitor speakers.

Steve

I have no headphones at this moment and my only means on playing music are through my two phones speakers, Genius SP-110 speakers and my built in monitor speakers.

You need to delve into audiophile grade headphones in the near future.... 

A challenge hosted by who? I want to have such a challenge lol. $500 lunch money would be awesome! Maybe I'd buy me some Miophones(AKG 701). 

Yup watch out man, DQ has been in decline for the past couple of months. Make sure you stick to your plan on that one. Oil should recover eventually though, all that OPEC stuff isn't pretty. 

Its really nice that you have a whole house you can use to build capital, I wish I had a house in my name lol.

Well technically I'm not the mechanic, I command the mechanics and body men around. Its gotten a little bit better ever since my boss took a 7 day vacation to meditate off his stress or something but Its still really fucking busy with shit pay. Thank the gods my stock trading keeps me happy..... I shit you not I make more in 2 - 3 days swing trading than I make in 2 weeks of work over there right now. I can more or less quit whenever I want and still make decent money. 

On a more on topic note, what have you been watching as of late?

Knighs of sedonia. I think. Whatever it was that won a couple weeks ago.

aww miophones... the dream of having decent head phones... oh ummm what? lol  <_<

waiting for the next batch of k7xx. I like my q701.

Blarg

For the first time watching a series that's being emitted, and not ended. Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata

You MUST finish Railgun, both seasons ofcourse, best anime i've seen in a long time!!

Starting Kill la Kill. Abandoned Madoka Magica.

@cae Why u do this? I want to keep watching, damnit.. So this 1st episode happens before the episode 00 right? Tomoya is just gathering the team now, and on 00 he had it already.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I don't know if my HD 8's are considered audiophile but they do sound great. But im still considering getting the 400i's.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I want to. I have begun getting my music in Flac. Soon I'll hopefully have around $100~$120 but then everything is more expensive here so around $80 ~ $120

Steve

Yup watch out man, DQ has been in decline for the past couple of months. Make sure you stick to your plan on that one. Oil should recover eventually though, all that OPEC stuff isn't pretty. 

Its really nice that you have a whole house you can use to build capital, I wish I had a house in my name lol.

Well technically I'm not the mechanic, I command the mechanics and body men around. Its gotten a little bit better ever since my boss took a 7 day vacation to meditate off his stress or something but Its still really fucking busy with shit pay. Thank the gods my stock trading keeps me happy..... I shit you not I make more in 2 - 3 days swing trading than I make in 2 weeks of work over there right now. I can more or less quit whenever I want and still make decent money. 

My boss. The COO of our company. Nice. :)

Absolutely. It's kinda sad though. I've been reading Reddit a bit, and apparently even Market Managers can't beat the market average. Meaning they'd make more money just leaving it to sit over time. On the one hand, I can't help but feel like that's bull crap as I have made (theoretical) money, and you make money on the market. The guy who mentioned it acknowledged that people like Warren Buffet exist, but still. I dunno. Just something I read recently that bothered me.

Lol, yeah. Just kill your parents. Or wait for them to die, and be the sole heir. /sarcasm even though that's how I got mine ... kinda.

That's good. At least you know you aren't dependent upon that job. 

Nothing sadly. Too many other things in the way. Work. Preparing my house. Reddit. Dark Souls (had a major PVP event I had to prepare for and boy was it fun). 

I'm looking to continue Fairy Tail soon, and once Durarara x2 is over, I'll marathon that. 

After talking about HxH, I miss it so damn much. :*(

searches for a Touma X Simon crossover. Did not find one, but was not disappointed either...

the_awakening_of_the_animated_world__cro

Meh, I'ma say it anyway: "MY FIST IS THE FIST THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!" 

It's funny. Because it works (since Touma's ability basically destroys the supernatural).

Can you name everyone in this image? I know I can't.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I want to. I have begun getting my music in Flac. Soon I'll hopefully have around $100~$120 but then everything is more expensive here so around $80 ~ $120

I remember watching a video from Logan about flac files. And apparently they don't sound noticeably better and just uses a lot more of your HDD space. Have you noticed a difference?

Spoiler

-

@cae Why u do this? I want to keep watching, damnit.. So this 1st episode happens before the episode 00 right? Tomoya is just gathering the team now, and on 00 he had it already.

I want to continue watching, but it's also something I enjoy about airing shows. Yes, episode 00 was actually somewhere in the middle of their work, so 5.5 or something like that.

Yeah i guess, but why those? I though that it was the same company that animated them or something.

Yes, A-1 did animation for them all.

Fostex HPA3, ATH M50. You should be set :D And no I don't have such things randomly in storage. But thats a good shop. Buying all my audio stuff from there.

http://www.thomann.de/gb/fostex_hpa3.htm

http://www.thomann.de/gb/audio_technica_ath_m50_x.htm

searches for a Touma X Simon crossover. Did not find one, but was not disappointed either...

Meh, I'ma say it anyway: "MY FIST IS THE FIST THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!" 

It's funny. Because it works (since Touma's ability basically destroys the supernatural).

Can only recognise 6 on that circle

Steve

My boss. The COO of our company. Nice. :)

Absolutely. It's kinda sad though. I've been reading Reddit a bit, and apparently even Market Managers can't beat the market average. Meaning they'd make more money just leaving it to sit over time. On the one hand, I can't help but feel like that's bull crap as I have made (theoretical) money, and you make money on the market. The guy who mentioned it acknowledged that people like Warren Buffet exist, but still. I dunno. Just something I read recently that bothered me.

Lol, yeah. Just kill your parents. Or wait for them to die, and be the sole heir. /sarcasm even though that's how I got mine.

That's good. At least you know you aren't dependent upon that job. 

Nothing sadly. Too many other things in the way. Work. Preparing my house. Reddit. Dark Souls (had a major PVP event I had to prepare for and boy was it fun). 

I'm looking to continue Fairy Tail soon, and once Durarara x2 is over, I'll marathon that. 

After talking about HxH, I miss it so damn much. :*(

I'd like to meet your boss someday, your uncle was it? 

Market Managers can't beat the average? That's news to me, those who think outside the box in terms of investing are usually the ones who rake in the money. If you follow all the other investors your just gonna going to be... well average. 

I've never watched HxH, I've seen Fairy Tail up to like ep 70 or something and Durarara x2 is definitely something I'll marathon. 

Can you name everyone in this image? I know I can't.

Can't

But:

They don't believe in magic, it's all science, but what are espers then? They are like "yeah we have a girl that just shoots lightning from herself with no weapon" and then they are "WOW IS THAT MAGIC? MAGIC IS NOT REAL". I guess since they can actually explain the source of those powers it makes it scientific.

So i'd say touma just destroys everything with his fist? Or just what's convinient, lol.

Fun fact about myself: I went back to my older forum account (anime forum i used to visit) and the last anime i gave a 10 to was Tasogare otome x amnesia. That was the 5th of March 2014. And since then the highest rating i've given to an anime was 9(to a bunch of anime), untill Railgun S a few days ago, that i gave a 10 to.

I want to continue watching, but it's also something I enjoy about airing shows. Yes, episode 00 was actually somewhere in the middle of their work, so 5.5 or something like that.

Yes, A-1 did animation for them all.

I don't know if i enjoy it haha, bad thing though, i have only 2 weeks of crunchyroll, and i ran out of paying methods to have free trials.

And yep, i supposed something like that was happening.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I remember watching a video from Logan about flac files. And apparently they don't sound noticeably better and just uses a lot more of your HDD space. Have you noticed a difference?

Well seeing as the most high end headphone I had were $20 it's hard to say. They do sound slightly clearer though.

Fostex HPA3, ATH M50. You should be set :D And no I don't have such things randomly in storage. But thats a good shop. Buying all my audio stuff from there.

http://www.thomann.de/gb/fostex_hpa3.htm

http://www.thomann.de/gb/audio_technica_ath_m50_x.htm

Darn, Well I was more in the price range of the HD419, MT20x and Superluxe 681 evo depending on what mic I get as its annoying having to use my phone and I'll probably get a cheapo mixer at first.

Steve