Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

day 2 

changed my fathers ringtone to the world is mine- miku

changed my brothers ringtone to drunk batman

SEKAI DE OHIME SAMA! ME!

This.

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

Ohh, they look nice. Does the Fred approve?

Looks good to me, apparently those have good bass if that's your thing. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

SEKAI DE OHIME SAMA! ME!

as you are an ai could you do me a flavour and translate to english please.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

day 2 

changed my fathers ringtone to the world is mine- miku

changed my brothers ringtone to drunk batman

Y u do this? Is it too much fun pranking people that way, and then getting into trouble?

Speaking of ringtones... It's been nearly half a year since I've heard mine last time...  *Forever alone*

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Y u do this? Is it too much fun pranking people that way, and then getting into trouble?

Speaking of ringtones... It's been nearly half a year since I've heard mine last time...  *Forever alone*

You'll continue to be forever alone if you keep telling yourself that lol. Don't reinforce something you don't want.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

the solution, vibration

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Lack of time. Fun fact I fell asleep a couple of hours ago and just now woke up. Andddddd I'm about to go back to sleep.... 

Nah you already woke up, its time to start your day now.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Before I had my ringtone and alarm as BRS, I had The World is Mine as ringtone.

Was good.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Nah you already woke up, its time to start your day now.

Ha fuck that shit, if I was so tired I fell asleep early there is no way I'm gonna stay up... I'm getting that sleep I need. 

Ha fuck that shit, if I was so tired I fell asleep early there is no way I'm gonna stay up... I'm getting that sleep I need. 

i know its ad but i dont like sleeping because i only feel tired when i wake up.

Listen if you care.

I think i am done with sleep and anime now because of you. I am enjoying the Spice and Wolf mod for Civ V.

tumblr_n13jn9q1nH1s8tvyzo3_500.gif

Blarg

You'll continue to be forever alone if you keep telling yourself that. Don't reinforce something you don't want.

Fred the wise one has spoken his words of wisdom.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Since we are talking about ringtones my ringtone is the whistling part in "TheFatRat-Windfall"

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

You don't quite realise the jump to 4K until you play a 1080p video on it and still have this much room free.

Still, anime on a bigger screen is nice. Just wish it was made in 4K xD 

can i have your monitor?

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

You don't quite realise the jump to 4K until you play a 1080p video on it and still have this much room free.

IMAG0611.jpg

IMAG0610.jpg

Nice, I can't wait till the Asus 4k Gsync monitor is released. I will buy 3 for surround gaming. Lol yeah right just one will be fine.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

can i have your monitor?

Which one (:

Nice, I can't wait till the Asus 4k Gsync monitor is released. I will buy 3 for surround gaming. Lol yeah right just one will be fine.

The Asus one is going to be insanely expensive. 

I could have gone for IPS 4K over G-Sync and TN, but I bought this primarily for gaming. There's definitely a difference in colours, but it's not too noticeable out of the desktop. On sites like LLT, the background definitely look like a much lighter grey than on my IPS monitors. I've done some quick colour adjustments, but I'll need more time to try and get it right. (Monitor came at 100% brightness when I first turned it on, now I've turned it down to 15% xD

Which one (:

I have the deafult ringtone... lol.

And i have to say Crunchyroll is great, other amateur spanish fansubs uploaded the ep 00 of Saekano a few days ago, and on Crunchyroll i already watched the 00 and 01, THAT'S what netflix needs to do, to have something that makes it better than pirating/illegal shit. Also 1080p online, while netflix and other illegal places have 720p at most.

So yeah, might pay crunchyroll when the 2 weeks end.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'm so jealous right now. I need to buy my desk first....

You don't quite realise the jump to 4K until you play a 1080p video on it and still have this much room free. Still, anime on a bigger screen is nice. Just wish it was made in 4K xD 

Damn it how big is this thing? 32 inch? 27 inch is sometimes too big already ._. 

Damn it how big is this thing? 32 inch? 27 inch is sometimes too big already ._.

27" or 28" I think

Steve

28"

My other monitors are 24". It completely dwarfs them xD