Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Its good. There isn't a second season but the first is around 170ish? episodes

Yeah that's why i figured it was not going to have a 2nd season lol.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

It had a satisfying ending but I shall say no more.

Steve

It had a satisfying ending but I shall say no more.

Oh, it isn't over. 

The Mangaka had to take a very long haitus in making the Hunter X Hunter manga. The 2011 version ends at the beginning of the latest Arc. 

He has recently started making chapters again, though it's very slow going (he has back problems). If he ever does finish the manga, I am willing to bet they'll finish the anime accordingly with a second season. I don't know why it isn't more popular. I never see people talking about it, but I think it's a brilliant anime. It's somewhat unique, I think, even though it's Shounen. It's unique, not in the basics of what Shounen is, but in how the story plays out. 

I would almost call it more "real" than you'd expect. It's hard to explain. It's easy to get into the story because I feel I can relate to the characters because them and their journey doesn't seem flat like most Shounen do. The MCs aren't on some journey to beat some baddie and save the world from the outset. They're just exploring their world and living their lives. It's awesome.

Fun Fact: The mangaka for Hunter X Hunter is married to the mangaka for Sailor Moon. It's funny, because both of their animes got remakes around the same time.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Oh, it isn't over. 

The Mangaka had to take a very long haitus in making the Hunter X Hunter manga. The 2011 version ends at the beginning of the latest Arc. 

He has recently started making chapters again, though it's very slow going (he has back problems). 

Fun Fact: The mangaka for Hunter X Hunter is married to the mangaka for Sailor Moon. It's funny, because both of their animes got remakes around the same time.

Django-leonardo-dicaprio-now-you-have-my

Cant wait for more Gin and Killua

Steve

Oh, it isn't over. 

He has recently started making chapters again, though it's very slow going (he has back problems). If he ever does finish the manga, I am willing to bet they'll finish the anime accordingly with a second season. I don't know why it isn't more popular. I never see people talking about it, but I think it's a brilliant anime. It's somewhat unique, I think, even though it's Shounen. It's unique, not in the basics of what Shounen is, but in how the story plays out. 

I would almost call it more "real" than you'd expect. It's hard to explain. 

So the ending of the anime 2011 is not the absolute end? Then the ending is an open ending or what?

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Just finished this, I'm gonna cry

spike-bang-o.gif

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

So the ending of the anime 2011 is not the absolute end? Then the ending is an open ending or what?

Basically it ends with the MC talking with someone else about a major "goal" that points to the next arc in the series. 

Like... one of the MC's main goal is simple, but very hard. The series ends with his completion of it, but him learning of an even greater goal to be accomplished which leads into the next arc.

It almost seems like the half-way point in the story, the way One Piece had it's Two Year time skip which signified it's half-way point. Only HxH's isn't a timeskip (AFAIK as I don't read the manga).

I tried to make that as generic as possible to avoid spoilers. Enjoy.

Just finished this, I'm gonna cry

-snip-

Best. Ending. Ever.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Basically it ends with the MC talking with someone else about a major "goal" that points to the next arc in the series. 

Like... one of the MC's main goal is simple, but very hard. The series ends with his completion of it, but him learning of an even greater goal to be accomplished which leads into the next arc.

It almost seems like the half-way point in the story, the way One Piece had it's Two Year time skip which signified it's half-way point. Only HxH's isn't a timeskip (AFAIK as I don't read the manga).

I tried to make that as generic as possible to avoid spoilers. Enjoy.

Oh i don't mind that, i just don't want to end up with questions that will be answered on another season. If the ending gives foot for a new adventure that's fine by me.

Well then. Watching yuruyuri season 2  :lol: @Laputacake Parcel landed in england. Should be friday if you're lucky. When not then monday  :rolleyes:

Any good? Also

ee3.jpg

Steve

Ermgherd, soo many memories.

Spike took a few bullets and sword/knife wounds from Vicious and his men. If Spike was actually unconscious on the stairs he probably would have been shot in the head by Vicious' men anyway. I would have to say no, Spike is dead.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Any good? Also

It's an ok show. There is nothing else going on that picked my attention. Wasting time with that xD

Ermgherd, soo many memories.

Spike took a few bullets and sword/knife wounds from Vicious and his men. If Spike was actually unconscious on the stairs he probably would have been shot in the head by Vicious' men anyway. I would have to say no, Spike is dead.

m͙͖̮̪͓̪͖̥̲͇͙̿ͮͧ̂ͭ́ͨͫ͟͡e̫͚̝̣͖͖͎̠̗̼͓̺͍ͬ̊ͩ̚̚͟͢ͅr̸̶̺̙̮͕̭̲͗̿͋̽͛̒͌̂͋ͣͪ̀͋͐ͬ̒ͅiͥ͒̈́ͧͮ̽̋ͪͦ̓ͥ̑̀̇ͪ̄͊ͪ͏͟҉͙̩͈̝̺͔͈̟͓͙̗̺̬̮̤̀͝ͅͅc̶̔̒ͥ̓ͪ̿ͨ̒ͤͧ̓̚͜͟͏̶̘͉̥̞͇a̶̫̯̫͎̓̽͑͛̑̕͜ ̴̤͔͓̟̝̺̖͈̝̣͇̝̗ͪ̆͛́̇ͤ͋̔̅̄̉ͯ̚̚͟͡f̧̡̃ͩ̄̈͐̅ͨ̑ͤ͐̋ͤ͢͏͔͓̙̘̳͉͔͕̳̣̖̘u̸̴̡͈̟͉̙͍̯̻̟̖̙̪̱̽͑̉̋͂ͥͣ͐̽̇̊̽͐ͅc̴̡͖̣̦̱̹̒̿͊̋̍ͤ̈̓͊ͅk̵̔̎̇̓ͭͤ̒̓̎̔ͯ̑̎̀͛͏̗̰͈̱̝ͅ ̘̯͕̟͍̰̲̭̞̑̏ͭͭ̎̽ͭ̍ͨ̉̎̅͌̽͋͐́͡ŷ̴̛̼̟̜͉̺͙̱͔̞̫̩͇͍̭̱́̍̀ͯ̏ę͖̱͓͙̟͉̻̬͙̫̠̤̬͔̻̲͍̩ͯ̓͗̽ͮ͆̿̃ͬ̽ͫ͛͟͠a̸̪̺̱͇̤͉ͤ͆̐̇ͭ͊͒ͯ̔ͩͫͣ͋̆̚͜͠ͅͅh̾͂̃̿ͦ̊́͐͏͕̫̺̱̪̟̫̠̜̘̮̗͔̝̪ͅͅͅ ̛̦̼̪̘̹̗̼͚͇̼̰̖ͯ̑͋̓͒̐̍ͤͦ͌̚͠͝ͅt̪̤̳͉͓͇̻̩̩̹̣̺̮͎ͩͯ̏̆͒͘͢͡ͅr̶̟̫͚̦̦̜̲͕̮͍̜̼̗̳̫̽ͩ̆͊́͠ȁ...

Steve

some win some lose, was in a long skype call with some of the folks over at zalman, sadly what they were offering would have caused some limitations which in the long terms would not be a good idea, i cant go into details. I do know some juicy info about zalman and their products this year. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

It's an ok show. There is nothing else going on that picked my attention. Wasting time with that xD

Worth a watch or was it just a filler anime until another peaks your interest. Wow why am I typing so neatly. I'm even using punctuation.

Steve

m͙͖̮̪͓̪͖̥̲͇͙̿ͮͧ̂ͭ́ͨͫ͟͡e̫͚̝̣͖͖͎̠̗̼͓̺͍ͬ̊ͩ̚̚͟͢ͅr̸̶̺̙̮͕̭̲͗̿͋̽͛̒͌̂͋ͣͪ̀͋͐ͬ̒ͅiͥ͒̈́ͧͮ̽̋ͪͦ̓ͥ̑̀̇ͪ̄͊ͪ͏͟҉͙̩͈̝̺͔͈̟͓͙̗̺̬̮̤̀͝ͅͅc̶̔̒ͥ̓ͪ̿ͨ̒ͤͧ̓̚͜͟͏̶̘͉̥̞͇a̶̫̯̫͎̓̽͑͛̑̕͜ ̴̤͔͓̟̝̺̖͈̝̣͇̝̗ͪ̆͛́̇ͤ͋̔̅̄̉ͯ̚̚͟͡f̧̡̃ͩ̄̈͐̅ͨ̑ͤ͐̋ͤ͢͏͔͓̙̘̳͉͔͕̳̣̖̘u̸̴̡͈̟͉̙͍̯̻̟̖̙̪̱̽͑̉̋͂ͥͣ͐̽̇̊̽͐ͅc̴̡͖̣̦̱̹̒̿͊̋̍ͤ̈̓͊ͅk̵̔̎̇̓ͭͤ̒̓̎̔ͯ̑̎̀͛͏̗̰͈̱̝ͅ ̘̯͕̟͍̰̲̭̞̑̏ͭͭ̎̽ͭ̍ͨ̉̎̅͌̽͋͐́͡ŷ̴̛̼̟̜͉̺͙̱͔̞̫̩͇͍̭̱́̍̀ͯ̏ę͖̱͓͙̟͉̻̬͙̫̠̤̬͔̻̲͍̩ͯ̓͗̽ͮ͆̿̃ͬ̽ͫ͛͟͠a̸̪̺̱͇̤͉ͤ͆̐̇ͭ͊͒ͯ̔ͩͫͣ͋̆̚͜͠ͅͅh̾͂̃̿ͦ̊́͐͏͕̫̺̱̪̟̫̠̜̘̮̗͔̝̪ͅͅͅ ̛̦̼̪̘̹̗̼͚͇̼̰̖ͯ̑͋̓͒̐̍ͤͦ͌̚͠͝ͅt̪̤̳͉͓͇̻̩̩̹̣̺̮͎ͩͯ̏̆͒͘͢͡ͅr̶̟̫͚̦̦̜̲͕̮͍̜̼̗̳̫̽ͩ̆͊́͠ȁ...

What the fuck have you done son?

Edit: Nah not worth it. Its good for rainy sunday but doesn't win a price :P

woah wtf is this?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

some win some lose, was in a long skype call with some of the folks over at zalman, sadly what they were offering would have caused some limitations which in the long terms would not be a good idea, i cant go into details. I do know some juicy info about zalman and their products this year.

Juicy ey? Shame about those limitations. The thing is I want to like Zalman but I just don't like the aesthetics of their cases, the only CPU cooler the I like has an LED fan (CNPS9900) and their power supplies are alright but there aren't many out there. Their peripherals are alright like the K500 mech keyboard but they don't really appeal to me.

Steve

What the fuck have you done son?

Edit: Nah not worth it. Its good for rainy sunday but doesn't win a price :P

See below. Fair enough.

woah wtf is this?

0fa7416146e34a49d4649d8cdd4aee64.png

Steve

See below. Fair enough.

Do you think Spike lived?.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I've been home alone for like a week, been raided by friends every day so i couldn't watch the damn movie "Toki Wo Kakeru Shoujo". I did see a decent amount of railgun and apparently by the time the sisters arc started on Index, it had been going on for a while, was awesome to know the beginning of everything.

Some people here need a twitter.

Edit:

Saw this in 9gag:

a7KRAzm_460s.jpg

Reminded me of @c3p0_

9fags don't realize that I can(and did) use all of those in China.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

See below. Fair enough.

Fair enough. IE is a virus now. I kinda agree

TT4blqF.png

Fair enough. IE is a virus now. I kinda agree

Wow, GG Avast, GG. I wonder what Spartan will be like?

Steve