Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Christ. How much FPS do you get?

<24fps. Once I finish the start and try to exit the cave, it takes FOREVER TO LOAD as in will never load.

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

<24fps. Once I finish the start and try to exit the cave, it takes FOREVER TO LOAD as in will never load.

Too many scripts. I tried looking for fixes. I uninstalled Skyrim after I raged when Harkon tried teleporting me out. Game is pretty broken with all the mods.

Sounds like my former rig: it's Pentium D, 4GB of DDR2 RAM and Ati Radeon HD 4350 could play it on absolute minimum settings, at 720p. In caves I got 20 - 40 fps, outside though... It never went much above 30 fps. Then got the current rig (with the GTX 550 Ti, though) and suddenly everything is maxed out and still got butter smooth framerates.

I might need to upgrade my monitor... Still on a 1280 x 1024 monitor, and due to widescreen being a must-have, it's 1280 x 720 in games.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Sounds like my former rig: it's Pentium D, 4GB of DDR2 RAM and Ati Radeon HD 4350 could play it on absolute minimum settings, at 720p. In caves I got 20 - 40 fps, outside though... It never went much above 30 fps. Then got the current rig (with the GTX 550 Ti, though) and suddenly everything is maxed out and still got butter smooth framerates.

I might need to upgrade my monitor... Still on a 1280 x 1024 monitor, and due to widescreen being a must-have, it's 1280 x 720 in games.

I just upgraded my monitor from 1440x900 to 1920x1080.

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

Oh well... I coud pick up a 50€ second-hand 1080p monitor somewhere or just use my 1080p TV that I never actually use as a TV, and has been in only very little use... Wait... Why am I not using that TV as a monitor already? It makes no sense to just keep collecting dust if it works perfectly... (Well... It has just one bright blue dead pixel in the middle of the screen, nothing else)

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I almost went triple 1440x900.

Also, well that was a long college day of 7 minutes

Steve

Oh well... I coud pick up a 50€ second-hand 1080p monitor somewhere or just use my 1080p TV that I never actually use as a TV, and has been in only very little use... Wait... Why am I not using that TV as a monitor already? It makes no sense to just keep collecting dust if it works perfectly... (Well... It has just one bright blue dead pixel in the middle of the screen, nothing else)

nothing wrong with using it as a second monitor but normally TVs have a decent amount of input lag I have my desktop right next to a 60 inch TV and I can move the mouse and see it on my main monitor as well as the TV if I move on the faster side

I mistreat my gpu. Ran skyrim with 143 mods with a r7 260x...

FIGHT FOR GPU EQUALITY!

lol i have around 500 i believe ill check when i get home, its an unsafe amount of mods on that game, ive managed to screw up the ssao planes to my gpu activity just drops to zero at times.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

It's basically a gritty magical girl work where the cute/moe/OTT design is used for contrast.

What I meant by the well analogy is It's not your typical SAO or shounen anime where you can mentally go afk or turn off the subtitles and still get the gist of it (honestly you could probably watch SAO like that.) There's going to be a lot going visually and in dialogue, and you obviously can't pay 100% attention to both at the same time.

It's no -monogatari, but it is still SHAFT.

also @TheProfosist is right, XDCC is the way to go, so much better availability but annoying to do.

Yeah i got that, i actually, from looking at the cover, was expecting a funny magical anime with some moe, i guess it's not that. But i loved monogatari and by what you tell me, it's that kind of anime, so i'll definately give it a try.

And me too, if i stop paying attention i usually have to go back a few secs to know what happened.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

lol i have around 500 i believe ill check when i get home, its an unsafe amount of mods on that game, ive managed to screw up the ssao planes to my gpu activity just drops to zero at times.

Can miku see your mod list pls ? :3

http://www.crunchyroll.com/mononoke

Highly recommended! :o

I though it was princess mononoke. I was disappointed

This, but it looks very interesting (specifically the art style) and I want to watch it now. 

... no time. :(

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

This, but it looks very interesting (specifically the art style) and I want to watch it now. 

... no time. :(

Indeed:

955ae49a68648b931699a537e90e884b14169766

This looks like made by someone on acid.

In feudal Japan, evil spirits known as mononoke plague the countryside, leaving a trail of fear in their wake. One mysterious person has the power to slay the mononoke where they stand; he is known as the Medicine Seller, and he vanquishes the spirits using the power of his Exorcism Sword. In order to draw his sword he must understand the Form, Truth and Reason of the mononoke. Armed with a sharp wit, the Medicine Seller wanders from place to place, striking down the evil spirits in his wake.

Seems like a cool story.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Indeed:

-snip-

This looks like made by someone on acid.

Seems like a cool story.

Know what else looks like it was made by someone on acid? Kaiba.

kaiba_05_shortdescription.jpg

You'd have to watch the whole show to understand how trippy it is. I highly recommend this series as well. It's also in my 10/10 tier. Gives me that "Astro Boy" vibe because of the animation style, but it's fairly recent (came out in 2008).

In chronological order... mostly....

tumblr_mfevbpFxxK1qh85s2o1_500.gif

tumblr_mpri3nptDS1rsj172o2_400.gif

GtPr8Hf.gif

tumblr_n2juraSlbp1rjsp9zo1_500.gif

tumblr_n5muufl9cv1s6p0yoo1_500.gif

tumblr_m80gpmW6Gy1qao70vo1_500.gif

tumblr_mmv52bXMDr1s9aanwo3_500.gif

tumblr_m216y2m4JG1rog9apo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_m79vjwQZNY1qfkjrk.gif

tumblr_m7jcc3yqdE1ra8woxo1_500.gif

KAIBA.jpg

That's a Comet in the background btw.

You get the idea. I love this show.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Can miku see your mod list pls ? :3

one minute, ok i cant copy from nexus, im not writing it manually thats too long sos.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Know what else looks like it was made by someone on acid? Kaiba.

You get the idea. I love this show.

How could you forget Paprika, Bit smaller but you get the point

tumblr_m54cctSdPn1qcd6r7o3_250.gif

Its also Anime Inception

Steve

Big day for me, in talks with zalman, i might level up from just being a news reporter.

Listen if you care.

Big day for me, in talks with zalman, i might level up from just being a news reporter.

How come?

Steve

Guys so:

irregular at magic high school
madoka magica
kill la kill

hunter x hunter

Fate/Zero

Out of those anime some of you recommended out of the netflix catalogue, which ones have finished completely? On netflix the irregular at magic and madoka magica say "Season 1" and i don't feel like watching the 1st season of something and then waiting, i want to watch something to end without waiting for new upcoming seasons, because that usually means an open ending, thing i hate when i can't keep watching.

For now i'll just go end the Nadeko arc in monogatari 2nd season, i'm like half way through it.

Guys so:

madoka magica

kill la kill

hunter x hunter

Fate/Zero

Out of those anime some of you recommended out of the netflix catalogue, which ones have finished completely? On netflix the irregular at magic and madoka magica say "Season 1" and i don't feel like watching the 1st season of something and then waiting, i want to watch something to end without waiting for new upcoming seasons, because that usually means an open ending, thing i hate when i can't keep watching.

For now i'll just go end the Nadeko arc in monogatari 2nd season, i'm like half way through it.

madoka magica is only one season however the irregular at magic just finished its first season and i don't know if there will be a second or not. If you don't want to watch something that may have more coming i would say watch kill la kill or madoka magica the others i can not comment on since i have not watched them

madoka magica is only one season however the irregular at magic just finished its first season and i don't know if there will be a second or not. If you don't want to watch something that may have more coming i would say watch kill la kill or madoka magica the others i can not comment on since i have not watched them

Oh good, i actually wanted madoka or irregular at magic school to be just 1 season, nice, starting madoka today. I've seen a lot of Kill la Kill on the internet, i guess it's a good one too.

Cool, so i have anime to watch on netflix!! Oh earlier i tried using a vpn to watch on Hulu and it said that i was using a proxy and shit, too bad, monogatari 2nd season is there :(

Guys so:

madoka magica

kill la kill

hunter x hunter

Fate/Zero

Hunter x Hunter finished last year and it's awesome

Steve

Oh nice, yeah i figured being so long it couldn't have a 2nd season, still a bit hesitant on that artstyle.

Guys so:

madoka magica

kill la kill

hunter x hunter

Fate/Zero

Out of those anime some of you recommended out of the netflix catalogue, which ones have finished completely?

This.^

Kill la Kill is finished as well (1 season, 24 episodes and 1 OVA).

Oh nice, yeah i figured being so long it couldn't have a 2nd season, still a bit hesitant on that artstyle.

Wait. Be sure you are watching Hunter X Hunter (2011) and not the older one.

Hunter X Hunter (2011) has 148 episodes while Hunter X Hunter has 62.

The older one has more filler and the sort of older looking animation style. The newer one has better animation and pretty much 0 filler.

hunter-x-hunter-2011-0105.jpg

hunter-x-hunter-2011.png

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

1999 VS 2011:

tumblr_inline_nchgbgSLM61rssusb.png

† Christian Member †

Its good. There isn't a second season but the first is around 170ish? episodes

Steve