Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Not enough service. My expectations where on the wrong side.

They're middle schoolers! :o

Well there's Candy☆Boy if you want a bit more service, and Sono Hanabira if you want a lot more service.

Grqzsmd.jpg

Well there's Candy☆Boy if you want a bit more service, and Sono Hanabira if you want a lot more service.

Grqzsmd.jpg

Hm Yukino fromt the first one reminds me of a mature version from someone else. K-On maybe. Quess I have something for today to watch  :ph34r:

Already done that. I recommended it to you if you forgot. -_-

Oh right, i remember i saw a gif and you told me it was sakura trick.

----------------------

Okay, i tried, i just can't watch madoka magica. The fight is just too weird, i don't like whatever it's called style at all, i mean if the fights were normal i would probably watch it, i mean it got kinda interesting when Mami explained stuff and i actually didn't mind the animation untill they entered that labrynth, then it got weirder and weirder and the combination of that weird things and the artstyle of the characters doesn't fit at all.

I tried :( Gonna watch kill la kill since i was told it had just 1 season and seems like a normal thing.

If anyone knows, will "The irregular at magic school" have a 2nd season, or does the ending leave you with questions or loose ends?

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Grqzsmd.jpg

I was reading the spoiler strip and i was all like "Where is this going?!".

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

I finished watching School Rumble and I think it would have been pretty cool if it actually had an ending.

From what I saw there is a couple episodes after S2 that were never released to the US which may have ended the series. But I guess I will have to track them down now.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I finished watching School Rumble and I think it would have been pretty cool if it actually had an ending.

From what I saw there is a couple episodes after S2 that were never released to the US which may have ended the series. But I guess I will have to track them down now.

I plan to watch "School Rumble" when i finish the 3 other anime i have on hold....

But i have heard good things about "School Rumble" so i am interested.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

I plan to watch "School Rumble" when i finish the 3 other anime i have on hold....

But i have heard good things about "School Rumble" so i am interested.

Yeah I would recommend watching it. It's really funny and to be honest every episode is kind of random but there is a still a stroyline.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Well, seems I might start working Monday. Goodbye Neet life.

I wish I could go back to being self employed lol.

BTW @Vitalius how goes the trading?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Anyone know where to watch stream subbed anime (I'm ok with ads or paid) like a tv channel?

Crunchyroll... Use the Linus sponsor link...

There are other sites but Crunchyroll would be one of the few go-to sites that are legit...

I wish I could go back to being self employed lol. BTW @Vitalius how goes the trading?

Slow atm. I'm in the middle of a challenge to make 25% in 3 months. I get $500 if I do it (it's not a competition, everyone can win and everyone can lose). 

I chose DQ because reasons. It's stagnating unfortunately due to the Oil stuff. I'm using my paper money stuff to reflect it (i.e. whatever I'm in for the competition, I'm also in for paper money) as an exercise of patience and to make it "real" to an extent. It's going well.

I'm very seriously considering selling my house without renovating as that's what advice I'm getting, and the math just isn't working out for potential to profit. Once I do that, I'll be starting actual investing (if I get the $500 early, I'll start with that).

It's fun times because I owe property taxes on January 31st, which is roughly equivalent to my 401(k), so I'm likely to use that to pay them if I must. If I don't have to, I'll use it to live on and invest earlier. 

How goes mechanic life (I kinda know, but I figured I'd ask anyway)?

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Anyone know where to watch stream subbed anime (I'm ok with ads or paid) like a tv channel?

Crunchyroll

I'd say Hulu but it's locked for US and you're from scotland

You can always try Netflix, it has 1 month for free and then you can just cancel it.

Those are legit that i know, then you have just illegal stuff.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Aside from Crunchyroll, there's Funimation which usually competes with Crunchyroll for licenses (most of their shows are also put on Hulu - nevermind). There's also Daisuki & Aniplex Channel and that's about all the ones I know or use.

Crunchyroll... Use the Linus sponsor link...

There are other sites but Crunchyroll would be one of the few go-to sites that are legit...

Crunchyroll

I'd say Hulu but it's locked for US and you're from scotland

You can always try Netflix, it has 1 month for free and then you can just cancel it.

Those are legit that i know, then you have just illegal stuff.

Aside from Crunchyroll, there's Funimation which usually competes with Crunchyroll for licenses (most of their shows are also put on Hulu - nevermind). There's also Daisuki & Aniplex Channel and that's about all the ones I know or use.

@ all the replies.

Maybe I worded it badly but I said:

So you don't pick what you're watching like netflix/crunchyroll. Like a tv channel like Sky One or BBC 1. So you watch anime that is being streamed in real time. What got me into anime was a TV channel called Propeller TV which no longer exists but they used to stream (dubbed) anime. I really liked that and I'm looking for something similar. + ty for the replies.

@ all the replies.

Maybe I worded it badly but I said:

So you don't pick what you're watching like netflix/crunchyroll. Like a tv channel like Sky One or BBC 1. So you watch anime that is being streamed in real time. What got me into anime was a TV channel called Propeller TV which no longer exists but they used to stream (dubbed) anime. I really liked that and I'm looking for something similar. + ty for the replies.

Animax usually airs 1-2 recent series with subs... Not that I'll watch their subs since they're either formatted disturbingly or have relatively bad quality... (low res video and poor audio to boot)...

Check you cable subscription if you've got Animax on there...

Awesome! Shit, telling me that... now idk if i want to see it...

Fuck it, i'll do it. Gonna need to find a free place to see it in good quality, can't use crunchyroll. Aniplex basically is Hulu but just with anime, and can't use hulu outside US and daisuki has nothing. And i don't think anyone can help me, cuz i'm looking for spanish subs.

Okay, made new acc, used different payment method on crunchyroll, free 2 weeks! Gonna watch kill la kill here too, Netflix sucks for anime, and only reaches 720p.

Edit: Watching ep 00-

So 2 minutes of fanservice from LITERALLY the 1st second? Well, i love the artstyle, let's see..

mother wasnt happy about me changing her ringtone, banned me from my phone for a week, its not too bad i dont use it much, i just cant watch my octopus videos at night anymore.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

mother wasnt happy about me changing her ringtone, banned me from my phone for a week, its not too bad i dont use it much, i just cant watch my octopus videos at night anymore.

Worth it :D

Steve

If anyone knows, will "The irregular at magic school" have a 2nd season, or does the ending leave you with questions or loose ends?

I'm finishing the first season up right now, from what I have seen theres probably going to be a 2nd season as there are still more material coming and the anime was quite a big hit if I'm not mistaken, enjoying the anime although it has it's fair shares of awkward moments that makes me want to go and hit something :P

Edit: looked a bit more into the anime and realised that its madhouse and from their history of rarely making sequels to anything, they might not make one for MKNR but nothing is official yet and its not very long since the first season finished airing so anything can happen really

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

I'm finishing the first season up right now, from what I have seen theres probably going to be a 2nd season as there are still more material coming and the anime was quite a big hit if I'm not mistaken, enjoying the anime although it has it's fair shares of awkward moments that makes me want to go and hit something :P

Edit: looked a bit more into the anime and realised that its madhouse and from their history of rarely making sequels to anything, they might not make one for MKNR but nothing is official yet and its not very long since the first season finished airing so anything can happen really

Hmm alright, when you finish it, if you are going to say something, tag me and tell me if you think a 2nd season is needed, cuz is not about the 2nd season itself, but if the end as loose ends.

---------------------

Saekano's amount of fanservice on the ep 00 is over 9000!!! But it reminds me a bit of Shuffle! so i'll watch the 1st episode now, i hope it's good.

Look at that!

6h564h56h56h5_zpsf42370e3.png

SAO

AnoHana

The girl with red costume, the brunette with the nun thing, and the loli with blue hair and a mask, idk who are them :c

Why make those references?

SAO

AnoHana

The girl with red costume, the brunette with the nun thing, and the loli with blue hair and a mask, idk who are them :c

because they can? pixar does it a lot as i recall

Vividred Operation.

Kannagi.

Sekai Seifuku.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Slow atm. I'm in the middle of a challenge to make 25% in 3 months. I get $500 if I do it (it's not a competition, everyone can win and everyone can lose). 

I chose DQ because reasons. It's stagnating unfortunately due to the Oil stuff. I'm using my paper money stuff to reflect it (i.e. whatever I'm in for the competition, I'm also in for paper money) as an exercise of patience and to make it "real" to an extent. It's going well.

I'm very seriously considering selling my house without renovating as that's what advice I'm getting, and the math just isn't working out for potential to profit. Once I do that, I'll be starting actual investing (if I get the $500 early, I'll start with that).

It's fun times because I owe property taxes on January 31st, which is roughly equivalent to my 401(k), so I'm likely to use that to pay them if I must. If I don't have to, I'll use it to live on and invest earlier. 

How goes mechanic life (I kinda know, but I figured I'd ask anyway)?

A challenge hosted by who? I want to have such a challenge lol. $500 lunch money would be awesome! Maybe I'd buy me some Miophones(AKG 701). 

Yup watch out man, DQ has been in decline for the past couple of months. Make sure you stick to your plan on that one. Oil should recover eventually though, all that OPEC stuff isn't pretty. 

Its really nice that you have a whole house you can use to build capital, I wish I had a house in my name lol.

Well technically I'm not the mechanic, I command the mechanics and body men around. Its gotten a little bit better ever since my boss took a 7 day vacation to meditate off his stress or something but Its still really fucking busy with shit pay. Thank the gods my stock trading keeps me happy..... I shit you not I make more in 2 - 3 days swing trading than I make in 2 weeks of work over there right now. I can more or less quit whenever I want and still make decent money. 

On a more on topic note, what have you been watching as of late? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

because they can? pixar does it a lot as i recall

Yeah i guess, but why those? I though that it was the same company that animated them or something.

I mean they are not even that popular or anything, so yeah, i was curious i guess.

Vividred Operation.

Kannagi.

Sekei Seifuku.

Nice!!