Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Now Watching: Yosuga no Sora

Tags: NSFW, Wincest, Harem, Romance

I'm craving something that was 'out there' and I remembered that I had this in my archive...

Off-topic: Speaking about chatrooms... We could finally use the Steam group chat more? Some users are already using it from time to time. Not everyone uses TeamSpeak (and IRC is pretty much dead) and that could help getting some off-topic stuff out of this thread, for a time...

If I get a notification ill join it, if not I forget about it

What is it? Can't see it at the moment

Steve

Now Watching: Yosuga no Sora

Tags: NSFW, Wincest, Harem, Romance

I'm craving something that was 'out there' and I remembered that I had this in my archive...

That's a soft hentai, that's fapping material bro, you'll find yosuga no sora on hentai sites and i'm not even kidding :P

Well, I'm not going to bother suggesting anime anymore, it seems some here judge the show by there old art style.

Really people? Really?

It's no like it's one punch man's original art exactly...

I'm disappointed.

From now on I'll be suggesting manga/novels and similar material.

I'll still help answering "what anime is this/help me remember" stuff.

Is it because of me? I know it's wrong, and i'd like to not care about it, but it's like graphics in games, i just can't play a game with bad graphics. I will keep going with madoka though. Also when i ask for recommendations usually i say that i want recent animation, i've seen anime with old animation, like Kanon (2006) but i like recent much more.

its like someone got a circle and then trying to flatten it, then wondered how it would work out as a face. Madoka isnt close to being an anime i like actually.

It looks too simple and lacks detail, but it might suddenly be good later, or i just get used to it.

Also some added salt: i keep banging my head to the wall when someone asks for suggestion that is "similar to X or Y but not like/with G and/or F" and people STILL suggest that... "Bro, Do you even READ !?" is going trough my mind every damn time.

I agree with that salt, and i'll add:

When people ask for recommendation and people will just paste a list of random shit not even caring the taste of who's asking, i hate that, and i've seen it a few times here already.

On another forum way before knowing about LTT i was asking for romantic anime, and people would recommend me just slice of life, hell, i ended up watching Hyouka because i asked for a school romantic anime, i ended watching Tari Tari because of that too, so i ended up saying those were shit because i thought they were romantic anime that had no freaking romance, but oh, they weren't, people just recommended whatever they wanted.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

That's a soft hentai, that's fapping material bro, you'll find yosuga no sora on hentai sites and i'm not even kidding :P

Is it because of me? I know it's wrong, and i'd like to not care about it, but it's like graphics in games, i just can't play a game with bad graphics. I will keep going with madoka though.

It looks too simple and lacks detail, but it might suddenly be good later, or i just get used to it.

I agree with that salt, and i'll add:

When people ask for recommendation and people will just paste a list of random shit not even caring the taste of who's asking, i hate that, and i've seen it a few times here already.

On another forum way before knowing about LTT i was asking for romantic anime, and people would recommend me just slice of life, hell, i ended up watching Hyouka because i asked for a school romantic anime, i ended watching Tari Tari because of that too, so i ended up saying those were shit because i thought they were romantic anime that had no freaking romance, but oh, they weren't, people just recommended whatever they wanted.

Yes...

as for the suggestions... Have I done something like that? or I think I've done something like that... pasting a mishmash of series...

Yes...

as for the suggestions... Have I done something like that? or I think I've done something like that... pasting a mishmash of series...

Is not the shit ton of series, but the random series, i've seen people aksing for idk, a random shounen and people recommending in between the list, clannad, kaichow wa maid sama, things like that.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Is not the shit ton of series, but the random series, i've seen people aksing for idk, a random shounen and people recommending in between the list, clannad, kaichow wa maid sama, things like that.

afaik Maid-sama is a lighter shoujo anime... so yeah...

At least they're not suggesting this... *shudders*

afaik Maid-sama is a lighter shoujo anime... so yeah...

WTF Is that LOL

Oh come on, yeah Usui is a super person, but still, you can't recommend it when people ask for shounen, it's definately a shoujo.

On Special A is pretty divided shoujo and shounen, still a Shoujo.

What is it? Can't see it at the moment

No spoilers.

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

No spoilers.

I don't even get how followers work or how one acquires one apart from in missions

Steve

Miku didn't like the sponsor segway.....Q_Q

No. THIS > EVERYTHING EXCEPT SENBONZAKURA

At least that one sounded possible to sing the entire song.

Possibly but then again I keep getting this feeling LMG mostly sees us as scum on their forum for some reason.

As in linus or the forum in general?

If I get a notification ill join it, if not I forget about it  What is it? Can't see it at the moment

Ill be sure to spam you on steam from now on. Maybe @Hatsune Miku 「 」 too.

No spoilers.

your starting to scare my wallet by making me want to get skyrim and other games. You too @MyInnerFred.

390830-sw_s2_7a.png

Blarg

At least that one sounded possible to sing the entire song.

As in linus or the forum in general?

Ill be sure to spam you on steam from now on. Maybe @Hatsune Miku 「 」 too.

your starting to scare my wallet by making me want to get skyrim and other games. You too @MyInnerFred.

Just ask Lawrence

Steve

That's actually been surprisingly funny. It's not bad. :lol: Parodies sentai and mahou shoujo pretty hard.

That's actually been surprisingly funny. It's not bad. :lol: Parodies sentai and mahou shoujo pretty hard.

So what is this about? Gay encourage in anime?

That's what they said... (I'll watch 1 ep for the keks... this series is not for me...)

We have Boku no Pico for that...

Alien conscripts lazy high school boys to defeat a threatening evil with love. Evil alien conscripts student council to spread evil. There hasn't been any yaoi; there's a small amount of service, but it's also used as parody. It's a comedy that mainly pokes fun at sentai & mahou shoujo, any story is just a vehicle for the jokes so far.

Alien conscripts lazy high school boys to defeat a threatening evil with love. Evil alien conscripts student council to spread evil. There hasn't been any yaoi; there's a small amount of service, but it's also used as parody. It's a comedy that mainly pokes fun at sentai & mahou shoujo, any story is just a vehicle for the jokes so far.

Seems like a disturbing and cringy anime.

Well thats too crazy for me :/ Finished S2 from yuruyuri. If I would have bought that I would want a refund now. 

Well thats too crazy for me :/ Finished S2 from yuruyuri. If I would have bought that I would want a refund now. 

I'm surprised you kept going after finishing season 1, i thought you didn't like it that much.

Seems like a disturbing and cringy anime.

:(

:( What didn't you like about the series?

68fg8ee.jpg

Just ask Lawrence

You seem to have missed the photo at the bottom of the post.

244452.jpg

when i joined the steam chat the other day was because miku asked me to lol

Miku got me on there also. Now i open it whenever i am on my computer along with TS.

Blarg

I'm surprised you kept going after finishing season 1, i thought you didn't like it that much.

Thought there could be something better coming then in S1. But nah.

What didn't you like about the series?

Not enough service. My expectations where on the wrong side.

Not enough service. My expectations where on the wrong side.

If you want "service" go watch sakura trick

If you want "service" go watch sakura trick

Already done that. I recommended it to you if you forgot. -_-